Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:59:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you hear about the recent hack?  (Read 816 times)
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:59:49 AM

hy mate,

do you hear about the recent in  bitom exchange and coinrade exchange, so do you see why keeping money on exchange is very hard because once it is hacked they made away with your token or money.

so please what do you have to say about, because I m sure that is why the price of bitcoin and Ethereum goes down drastically this way.
In June yesterday there was hacking in the stock cryptocurrency in South Korea, Coinrail. Approximately 30% of the Tokens or coins traded on the stock disappear. And the bitcoin price instantly drops to $ 6800 followed by other altcoins. Hacking loss is nearly $ 37 million. But this month bitcoin is creeping up. In view of the increased volume. To the moon!

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:07:33 AM

hy mate,

do you hear about the recent in  bitom exchange and coinrade exchange, so do you see why keeping money on exchange is very hard because once it is hacked they made away with your token or money.

so please what do you have to say about, because I m sure that is why the price of bitcoin and Ethereum goes down drastically this way.

The exchange hacked in recent times happen a lot and a lot of property has been taken away. The best way to protect your property is not to put too much money on the exchange, You should withdraw your personal wallet and have a private key. You should only put money on the exchange when you trade regularly and only to a small amount to avoid risk
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:31:53 PM

hy mate,

Hacking of exchanges is not a strange occurrence in the cryptocurrency world but, it's an opportunities for those who take exchange wallet as their personal wallet to learn how to avoid it so that they will not regret losing their funds. And for the price fall in cryptocurrencies I think it only contribute partially the reason why I think price is going down is those that dump with panic if we can limit it market will boom.
gasparyu

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:48:05 PM

hy mate,

never heard of it. people should be more careful and just keep their coins in their wallets and not exchanges. these hackers will always find a way just to get money
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

hy mate,

My friend told me that one exchange site has been hack well It is a big effect to the crypto industries because many traders and investors would not trust the system but unfortunately we should expect that it may also happen because there are many hackers want to steal our money, I hope the dev of every exchange's work on how to make their sites more secure.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:01:39 PM

hy mate,

I do not listen about these two hacks , I did not find any news Regarding these two bitcoin exchange.

I will suggest to keep away from these Exchanges , Do not fall into there trap deposit money and get bonus , big referal Rewards and many other things.

Hacking is not happend first time. hackes spend million of money to find one mistake and They stole many money ..
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:11:57 PM

hy mate,

My friend told me that one exchange site has been hack well It is a big effect to the crypto industries because many traders and investors would not trust the system but unfortunately we should expect that it may also happen because there are many hackers want to steal our money, I hope the dev of every exchange's work on how to make their sites more secure.

Hacking always happen in our K feels in crypto currency hacking will not be able to unload by people but actors can hack website or something without the help of us so be prevented is very very important if anything happened like that we are there with your wallets are investment this will make much more safer than before.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:50:41 AM

It's would be very sad news if heard about bitcoin hacking. but I haven't heard of hacking. be careful in the future.
phamhoa5874613@gmail.com

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:57:19 AM

Have. I heard a lot of people complain that they have lost money because of being cheated. Besides there are many people in the forum warned and guided me the way to prevent
Frank Norwoodd

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

It's been a long time since I updated the bitcoin news. Big bitcoin hacking case I know is in August 2016: Bitfinex hacked 120,000 Bitcoin
The $ 77 million Bitcoin was stolen on 8/2016, resulting in a 36% drop in customer accounts. The company said it would compensate customers but the incident still led to Bitcoin prices down about 20% later.
Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:21:38 PM

I normally won't store my token on the exchange, I just leave very few for the sake of day trading. But if the hacking of an exchange is from the management angle, should the exchange compensate traders?
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:34:52 PM

I have not heard that there is a new hack recently, this can not be happening including hoax news whose goal is to cheat on the name of bitcoin in the eyes of the investor but I think if this happens it could be a mistake by the investors themselves, the negligence of maintaining the private key.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:13:55 PM

Yes I already heard about the recent hackers, when I heard about that i felt scared, afraid, worried. Because nowadays anytime our account are easily to hack, all we need to do is put our account in safe wallet and get hard password and we can be very careful while choosing exchanges and should maintain our privacy strictly.
mimiko

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:32:07 PM

i dont have any recent hack in my account u can avoid hacker if you always put it in your mind think first before you click..
samiul12

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:36:57 PM

Now days hacking is taken as a occupation by many people as a result hacking is happening every where but we should be more careful about our personal and bank details and don't anyhow g
lick our details to others. It can be very dangerous some time.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:48:37 AM

hy mate,

Yes, I heard about the hack and the worst thing is that If it is once hacked then you can't get it back. So, you have to care about that.
Being hacked makes you feel down and do not believe again. This is not irreversible and no way to get what you've lost from the person who did it. It makes you regret and make you stop doing things because you are going to think and track the things you did before that become a way to hacked your account. It mostly happened on the exchange where you left your money to invest or trade.

Courtneyhardy89

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:21:59 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum prices go down unrelated to hacking exchanges. If you are in a legitimate country where ethcoin trading has a hack ethcoin problem, you will be refunded the capital. You have invested in it. As far as my understanding.
ablelester

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:25:38 AM

Yeah, these exchanges are held liable if the country allows them to operate there. Assuming the country has a reasonable degree of rule of law, you can retrieve your money back because it's their responsibility to ensure security of the exchange. That's why they go through so many measures (but many still aren't strong enough by the looks of it)

Keeping money on the exchange is never guaranteed however, so it's probably best to keep whatever you don't see yourself spending or trading in the next week or so on a cold wallet. That way no one will even know it's there.
kosaymoive333

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:32:02 AM

If you keep your money on the trading floor, make sure you understand the trading platform carefully, always keeping track of it, always keeping track of and attaching a little faith. good luck.
Mt.Fun

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:56:25 AM

I am also very worried about hackers. Everyone should be careful to protect themselves
You do not need to worry about hackers. I think you only need to use some good security so hackers will never have the chance to hack into your account. One of the best security I frequently use is the two-factor authentication

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: