Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:16:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you invest in an ICO?  (Read 2401 times)
cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:17:09 PM

Now I stopped investments into ICOs, because current depressive market influence new projects and even strongest out of them die.
Earlier 1-3 ETH per project (1-2 times per month).

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gwerunm

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:37:57 AM

actually, I think if it's a hazardous advance to contribute a great deal of cash. Since I don't have any params, I attempt to influence a shooting to moment that picking ICO. I put resources into Ethereum yet If the task is great and Investor is enormous I contribute in excess of 1 ETH. In any case, now I don't contribute on the grounds that the market is so awful. All ICO underneath ICO costs.
zeakqui

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:09:39 AM

Market recuperation will require significant investment and you settled on a savvy choice here operation. This is an incredible time to buy Bitcoin and numerous altcoins at low costs, however the issue is that we don't know to what extent we have to hold up until the point that the market recuperates so we can pick up benefit on our ventures. I prescribe contributing just for the long haul right now and disregard the here and now for the time being. In the event that you can HODL your coins and tokens for an extensive stretch of time, do your exploration and select coins with long haul potential like Ethereum, NEO, Ripple and so on 1000$ is by all accounts the ideal add up to hazard right now.
Ziscadas

Activity: 452
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:17:12 AM

My first investment related to the crypto currency was 3k dollars. If you are ready, you can do without investments, for example, to earn money in the company's bounty and then invest them
Cassidyblaze55

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:21:34 AM

Ico investing is a risky one and one needs to do his due diligence before investing into this industry. Many investors invest 1etherum in many projects. Very few invest heavily into one ico
efeyigit39

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

digital currencies have depreciated significantly in the last 7 months. the number of successful ico decreases. so investors should be careful to me. ico investment amount should not exceed 1000 dollars.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

I once invested in a project amounting to 1 ethereum (ETH) and I have to wait very patiently to benefit from the results of my investment. since then I have never invested in ICO projects because in my opinion it is very risky
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:33:42 AM

digital currencies have depreciated significantly in the last 7 months. the number of successful ico decreases. so investors should be careful to me. ico investment amount should not exceed 1000 dollars.
Don’t hope that the money you make from here will fund your lifestyle. It is when the investment delivers that you can scale up your lifestyle because of it. If you are in a position where you depend very dearly on the returns of your investment in an ICO, it’s better you stay away.Be very wise.
thsaudtl1
Copper Member

Activity: 156

Let's get lots of useful information!.

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:38:25 AM

In my personal opinion, I do not think you should invest most of your assets in ICO.
There are many traps and scams on ICO for that reason. If you are mistakenly deceived, you may lose all of your investment assets, and even if you avoid being lucky, you should know that your fortune can not keep your investment assets in perfect shape forever.
The writer should be curious as to how to make an investment in ICO.
There is one suggestion for this. I can reduce ICO from investing only in free assets that I do not need, which I do not need, effortlessly, even if I lose it later. Of course, this can not be a perfect asset.
Keep in mind that ICO itself has a minimum of 50% risk and should be invested.

══════════════☛UbcoinMarket☚═════════════
EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:29:16 PM

I invest practically as much as I can afford to lose, but in essence its always not risky enough to give me sleepless nights. There are a couple of investments that can break the investment limits. One such is DataBlockChain. Oh, and yes there's modern finance chain which is a revolutionary payment system that's pushing for the adoption of crypto spending in regular stores - meaning adoption by merchants.
ryan619

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:54:40 PM

Actually i dont really invest much in ICO because of the rapid rate of scam. I only buy ICO with proper research and i buy with nothing less than 100$, but once i noticed any strange thing during research i stay back so as no to fall victim of scam
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:01:48 PM

The amount I invest in an ico depends on the projects and its potentials and I believe you should not invest more than you can spare. You should only invest your spare cash and I believe you should not invest too much in an ico. You can invest $10-$100. I believe this amount is not too small to invest in a project.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:10:24 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 08:20:08 PM by DeadCoin

I love to invest in an ICO with best project. I would love to invest as much as i can if i feel that worth investing. Unless you analyze the ICO you will end up in a huge loss. We have legit and scam ICOs. Need to study more before investing into it. I would better advice the beginners not to jump into ICO tokens but can be into coins listed on exchanges already. 
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:38:57 PM

Investing in an ICO, in my opinion, is not a specific number, the investment depends on how much money you are willing to invest in ICOs. What I care about is that at the moment when the exchange rate is continually decreasing, investing in an ICO is not a good thing because it is a big possibility if ICO investment is a loss. Token listed on exchange floors.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Z_human
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 05:52:38 AM

Oh, I remember my first investments, lost everything, but learned a lot, especially recognizing weak and strong projects

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
☀️ SOLAR-POWERED MINING PLATFORM ☀️
▬▬ www.electrominer.io ▬▬
gunbars

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:00:36 AM

i wasnt investing in ico lot of money, it is really risky. the amount of my investment is about 1-2 % of my resources
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:22:23 AM

Edit: many of the answers were, whether one should invest in an ICO at all. My question was intended to understand more specifically what's the average person place nowadays in an ICO, IF they participate. I am interested in data, about a typical average ICO investment, not whether anyone should or shouldn't invest in an ICO.
Those days when I did ICOs I was particular about risking just $100 on any project that caught my fancy. So, how many coins that could buy then depended on the project's going price. That's on my average spending. There were instances when I risked less like in the Electroneum ICO where I vested a mere $30.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
naval1983

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:30:23 AM
Merited by arun9900 (1)

I love to invest in an ICO with best project. I would love to invest as much as i can if i feel that worth investing. unless you analyze the ICO you will end up in a huge loss. We have legit and scam ICO.
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:13:43 AM

My investments in ICO projects usually do not exceed 1-2 Ethereum. This is primarily due to the fact that the top ICO projects offer very small allocations for participants because of the great excitement in the ICO market. Secondly, it is better to place your funds in a small amount, but in a large number of projects. This will protect the investment from a possible collapse. Third, I only go to the top ICO projects, as this is the least risky investment.
Soberb

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:33:40 AM

I think average investment is above $50000. as you have talked about ico, I am not much interested in it. I have heard that it is much risky to turn money in ico than in already established coins. I also think so because new ICOs may be scams.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: