Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:04:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think is the lowest point BTC will hit the next two years?  (Read 103 times)
SimpleCryptoBot (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 11:13:26 AM

What do you think is the lowest point BTC will hit the next two years?
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:29:13 AM

Judging by technical analysis based on previous resistance points, I very much like the idea of $4900 being the bottom, and I think there are high chances that will be the lowest Bitcoin will ever be for the rest of time, because people are starting to get real worried at continuing gambling waiting a perfect entry point and FOMO will kick in creating a big green candle, and we will go back to $20k+

Worst case scenario, $1300 will be re-tested again. At that point anyone with a brain will be going all-in, selling their house, car and everything, because it will never get as good as that when it comes to entry points.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:29:26 AM

Bitcoin is having good stand position as compared to the others. I think BTC will never go down 4000 USD> This will be the lowest bottom BTC can ever find. Same situation will be there for next two years. If it got spiked this year, the same way it did last year then I am pretty sure its bottom will always be 4000 USD. This is going to be like standard price for the BTC. This is my assumption and I think about it this way since the 2018 start. Each year bitcoin gains some % hike and then whatever initial value it had, that will be the bottom for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:53:28 AM

What do you think is the lowest point BTC will hit the next two years?

There is no real answer for this question because we already have experience of last two years where most of the speculation failed during the course of time. There was time when we saw bitcoin getting price tag of 20K USD and now we are all the way down to 5K USD. Do you really think that we can judge the prices any how if the bitcoin is so much volatile in this market? There is no guarantee now which whale makes the next move and which one do it positive ways. It all depends upon the event happening in that year itself.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:02:18 PM

Judging by technical analysis based on previous resistance points, I very much like the idea of $4900 being the bottom, and I think there are high chances that will be the lowest Bitcoin will ever be for the rest of time, because people are starting to get real worried at continuing gambling waiting a perfect entry point and FOMO will kick in creating a big green candle, and we will go back to $20k+

Worst case scenario, $1300 will be re-tested again. At that point anyone with a brain will be going all-in, selling their house, car and everything, because it will never get as good as that when it comes to entry points.

Those people would still lose because a smart investor never sell its house for such investment, when they sell their house for bitcoin investment at $1300 it would crash to $600. If they are so smart and risk takers they would sell their house for bitcoin right now. If it crashes to $1300, $6000 would be new $20.000

kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:06:34 PM

If we look at the back history of Bitcoin then we can see more worried chart occurred. I won't tell more just I will say one matter that according to past history of Bitcoin this is normal happening. We know that cryptocurrency is too volatile than other markets. So wait and see. No need to worry about the price.

loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:16:55 PM

There is a small chance that the market situation will improve in the short term because btc lost it supported areas quite easily. The current chart shows that there has been a steady decline in middle-term. It's not easy to place selling orders to cut loss because it's too late but it's very difficult to keep calm. The best method, I think that, go away and do nothing, what must be must be
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:56:07 PM

Those people would still lose because a smart investor never sell its house for such investment, when they sell their house for bitcoin investment at $1300 it would crash to $600. If they are so smart and risk takers they would sell their house for bitcoin right now. If it crashes to $1300, $6000 would be new $20.000

An investor that wants to go extreme mode and sells house + car + other goods in order to go all in first understands what he is investing into, or that is what I like to think. People that are stupid enough to do that without a lot of research and TRUST in what they are investing are insane and will end up selling at a loss out of fear.

The people that went all in in $1300, there's no problem if you can hold through bear markets. If someone wants to do that now, they must be able to hold, even if we crash from $5900 (current price) to $3000, if they can't hold, they will sell at a loss out of panic.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:44:09 PM

There is a small chance that the market situation will improve in the short term because btc lost it supported areas quite easily. The current chart shows that there has been a steady decline in middle-term. It's not easy to place selling orders to cut loss because it's too late but it's very difficult to keep calm. The best method, I think that, go away and do nothing, what must be must be
Bitcoin still has a very strong support from their investors, and that is the reason that its price is still trading so much stable, i think that this is the hardest situation for bitcoin and once the hard is over once again we will see a tremendous increase in bitcoin price, because still new people are joining bitcoin and the still showing their interest in bitcoin to invest their money.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:06:42 PM

$1300 support is already too low and yes this can really be seen on technicals but before we would able to hit up that range we would still need to pass up lots of supports specially on that $4700-4800 price point but hitting up again that price would be somehow hard to believe. We have seen price do drops off in 5900 ranges and wont able to go down even more. We dont know if this would be just a bull trap or accumulation period already readying for the reversal or prices.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: