Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:58:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain App on any iPhone - SO EASY!!!  (Read 887 times)
justin321 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:22:43 AM

If you know of anyone that wants the free Blockchain App for their iPhone or iPad, it is a super simple job.

iTools 2013 is a free software available on CNETs download site.
It allowed me to copy it from my old phone to my new iPhone in just a few seconds.

iTools was only about 3MB and was a stand alone executable. So no need to install anything.
I did virus check it and found no problems.

I'd have been happy to put a link to it and the Blockchain app on here, but come on, if it's one thing we all do share - it's a mutual distrust of anyone else.

Anyway, couldn't imagine it being any easier or faster.

Cheers!
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:28:50 AM

If you know of anyone that wants the free Blockchain App for their iPhone or iPad, it is a super simple job.

iTools 2013 is a free software available on CNETs download site.
It allowed me to copy it from my old phone to my new iPhone in just a few seconds.

iTools was only about 3MB and was a stand alone executable. So no need to install anything.
I did virus check it and found no problems.

I'd have been happy to put a link to it and the Blockchain app on here, but come on, if it's one thing we all do share - it's a mutual distrust of anyone else.

Anyway, couldn't imagine it being any easier or faster.

Cheers!

Finally some reasonable way to solve this issue. Much better than destroy expensive devices to have 15 minutes of fame.

I fully support this solution.
justin321 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:55:12 AM

Also worked for putting the Coinbase App on my new phone. Works great!
(Even though it was previously removed from the App Store too.)

I think Blockchain and Coinbase should put a nice little download link to the free Apps on their websites and instructions that show people they can side-load it this way.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 06:44:55 PM

I've been using iPhones since 3GS (jailbroken since day one, of course), but my patience is wearing thin. My next phone's name will definitely not start from the lowercase-i

By the way, the app is available on Cydia, for us freedom-loving, dictatorship-despising bastards.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: