Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:38:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC next stop is 5K$  (Read 409 times)
Notrem

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:59:36 PM

It will happen, and it will probably go a little bit deeper and then it will go up again, just like if it was a rebounce. So just wait and be patient, fill your bags on this dip

earnestoshodi

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:08:35 PM

The price crash was caused by some whale dumping on some Korean exchange
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:48:01 PM

The price crash was caused by some whale dumping on some Korean exchange
The western market doesn't care about what's happening in South Korea or Asia in general terms. The USD markets are leading as always. I don't think there will be a time where this will change.

If people remember, South Korean exchanges were trading at a premium of $5000 months ago. If that market had any importance the western market would follow swiftly, but it didn't and we should be happy with that.

Whales right now can play this market without anything forming an obstacle, and we see where that leads to. Let them have their moment of fame. We can't do anything other than just patiently wait for improvement.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:00:23 PM

What you guys think will btc continues it's downward movement towards 5000$ and or it will move up. From start of May it is going down gradually from 9900$ to 5800$. Why it is going so low?? Whether it is the trick of investors or people have lost their interest from BTC??

I don't get how it can possibly be a trick of the investors. Nor is it that people have lost their interest in BTC. Most long term holders are in fact still holding onto their coins despite the bear market that is raging on at the moment.

It's just a natural phase of the cycle within BTC - prices are usually overheated after the halving, as the bull market comes. Then as the growth becomes unsustainably large within the market, the bear market sets in, prices dip and correct, etc. It's a temporary thing, and it definitely doesn't mean that people have lost interest or anything like that.

Now, I think that although prices are going to go down further, and $5000 is a possibility; if you're interested in investing in bitcoin you should probably start accumulation now due to the fact that prices are already near the bottom. I don't see the market as volatile in the coming weeks compared to the previous months either. It's unlikely that markets will move back up permanently without further dips down below $6k, however.

Smiley
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:22:27 PM

It will happen, and it will probably go a little bit deeper and then it will go up again, just like if it was a rebounce. So just wait and be patient, fill your bags on this dip

We can observe the market now is everything can happen and possible. If in case price goes to that level I think it can survive to increase again. We do not know when is the next stop however, patient and hold can do help.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:36:47 PM

prices will continue to fall further in the next few weeks, but I think this decline could be a cross your finger in the future, because in my opinion there will be many people who would be interested to buy more if the price drops to $ 4000
We are no expecting any future decrease in bitcoin price, but hopefully it will start increasing again from this stage. I think that at this stage the investors are now getting confident to invest money in bitcoin, because bitcoin price has already trading in a low price and very little chances that its price will decrease any more but hope that once again it will start increasing its price.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:40:59 PM

It will be a big disapointment to a lot of the people here, but we will not stop at 5K. The real goal is $2.500. And we can stay there for years.
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:44:49 PM

What you guys think will btc continues it's downward movement towards 5000$ and or it will move up. From start of May it is going down gradually from 9900$ to 5800$. Why it is going so low?? Whether it is the trick of investors or people have lost their interest from BTC??
Actually bitcoin hit $5800 of price and back to 6k again this time is so volatile and we can so sure what the next price after this day. I'm hoping that bitcoin to start increasing because even I'm losing my investment in still hoping that the price will be go up. And I think some of people now hit attract to bitcoin because the price is low and they can afford it.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:08:51 AM

5K will be no real stop. The real bottom will be about 2.5-3K. That is the sad truth for all hodlers and new investors.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:35:55 AM

With the current situation , 5k is possible. Even bitcoin can go down below 5k$ . We don' t predict bitcoin movements. Almost everything against bitcoin and crytocurrency. We' re losing faith in bitcoin. I bet people here will sell all their bitcoin when the market recovers in ATH. Maybe this is the selection of bitcoin. People who lack persistence like i will be removed from the game  Huh

Make me great again
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:40:12 AM

bitcoin prices will continue to fall further in my opinion, this is a whale's tricks to be able to buy on a large scale. I think the bitcoin price point will almost reach $ 4000 before the pour in July and August will start. I think this will be an annual pattern or an annual tradition. that, every year will be like this continues.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:21:41 AM

The western market doesn't care about what's happening in South Korea or Asia in general terms. The USD markets are leading as always. I don't think there will be a time where this will change.
The Asian markets always had an impact on the price of bitcoin from the beginning and i am not sure what you are talking about, hope you remember Mt Gox, it is an Asian exchange, even now it is able to manipulate the price by selling the huge amount of coins in open exchanges, remember the Chinese exchanges before they banned everything, there were huge volumes of trade in those exchanges and essentially they controlled the price. Tongue
The price has popped back up to $6k and i do not mind these drops, consider these drops as an opportunity to get more coins.
kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:53:12 AM

Possibly, there is no way to predict the market, in the last few months it has been slowly declining so we could observe a normalization and a regularization, with it reaching 4.5k and stabilizing i would be more than happy
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:15:12 AM

Well, its been hovering above $6K, but we are not sure if the price could go to $5K levels. I think we have reached all-time-lows for this year so its time to climb back once again and somewhat recovered around $6500-$7K. Its obvious that regulators are hot on our trail that's why investors have lost so much interest in this market causing the price to free fall. If there's one good news that will sway investors again, I have no doubt that we will bounce back as soon as we can.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:01:38 PM

The peak of $6256.6 in Bitsamp is higher than any of the previous peaks so we should be retesting $6800 zone soon, the question is, was it enough of a trespass above this resistance to break even or was it too soft and we will keep going down?

In Bitfinex the latest peak is not higher than the previous one for example, this leads to a conclusion: It is too soft, we need a bigger pump to break free from past resistances and call it a recovery, but that graph looks like how markets bottom usually.
reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:08:26 PM

Traders getting their pockets full.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:28:49 PM

no,  maybe a correction of growth rate before it cotinue to increase not a trick from big players or whales , 'cause as we noticed after the fluctuation the price increased back to 6k and as of now it seems to increase more, so must buy now because surely it will not go below 6k again ,
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

The peak of $6256.6 in Bitsamp is higher than any of the previous peaks so we should be retesting $6800 zone soon, the question is, was it enough of a trespass above this resistance to break even or was it too soft and we will keep going down?

In Bitfinex the latest peak is not higher than the previous one for example, this leads to a conclusion: It is too soft, we need a bigger pump to break free from past resistances and call it a recovery, but that graph looks like how markets bottom usually.

Fuck! Looks like someone did read my post and decided to buy a bunch of coins. Did you see that green candle? Now we have definitely broken these ceilings and we are at $6341, primed for a retest in near $7000 resistance ceilings. Let's keep pushing and we may consolidate a solid bottom. If we can get past $7000, then $10000 is the next goal and that will make it or break it, it it's a break, triple bottom scenario for $5000 again and we'll adjust from there.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:43:18 PM

That's true it should be the basic mindset of the holders whether it is a manipulation, weakly handed dumping because of fuds, the news and exchange hacking impacts the common thing always happens to the market price, it will definitely be going to have a price rise in just a matter of time to kill in order to profit from these bear markets and crashes, buy the dip if still consider that.
reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:12:01 AM

Fuck! Looks like someone did read my post and decided to buy a bunch of coins. Did you see that green candle? Now we have definitely broken these ceilings and we are at $6341, primed for a retest in near $7000 resistance ceilings. Let's keep pushing and we may consolidate a solid bottom. If we can get past $7000, then $10000 is the next goal and that will make it or break it, it it's a break, triple bottom scenario for $5000 again and we'll adjust from there.
7K is definitely achievable, even 7.5K.
10K? I would not have high hopes about that.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: