Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:56:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Something wrong with bitcoin7?  (Read 1677 times)
alpha42 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2011, 07:21:33 PM

Hi all,

On September 1st, I sent some money from my bank account (in euro) to bitcoin7. The money was transfered bu EU bank tranfer (to their account in Bulgaria) but was never credited to my euro wallet at bitcoin7. I sent 2 mails to the support without answer. Short after my transfer I noticed that bitcoin7 has changed its account for sending euros (it is now in Hungary). In the meantime they have reduced the currencies they accept (now only euro and dollar are left).

Are they collapsing or something? I am afraid I might have lost the money I sent forever...
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 22, 2011, 07:51:37 PM

There is an account on this forum named "Bitcoin7.com" and they are active within the past day.  Perhaps you could try a PM:
 - http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=22480

There was another inquiry, with a response by them here:
 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=44390.0

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Bitcoin7.com

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2011, 12:24:28 PM

Hello,

Could you please state your account name in BitCoin7.com in an e-mail to info@bitcoin7.com. After the transition to the new bank we have been checking the old bank (in Bulgaria) every day for late transfers. If we have received it, it is credited to your account. Just to make sure that everything is ok and that nothing is wrong please state all of the details about your transfer in an e-mail to us.

The other 3 markets were closed due to very low activity.

We now have a new management and we are working on major improvements in our service, one of which is the new bank, which is indeed in the SEPA zone.

We have started correcting our faults and are making good progress eliminating all problems we have had in the past. Now we are working on new improvements.

I want to assure you, alpha42, that your funds will not be lost.
alpha42 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2011, 12:19:03 PM

For information: My problem has been solved, the funds arrived in my account after contacting (for a 3rd time) the bitcoin7 staff.
2GOOD

Activity: 547
Merit: 531

First bits: 12good

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2011, 10:54:51 PM

Good for you, the site is down (hacked)  Cry

Suggester

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2011, 07:54:21 AM

We now have a new management
September 25th new management comes, October 5th site supposedly gets hacked and the money gets stolen. Coincidence?
werdef

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 04:09:36 PM

I got 100% of my mony back by SEPA transaction.
Thanks a lot.

I think it was a real hack. Why should they otherwise give me my Mony back?
digimag

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2011, 07:42:13 AM

You seem very credible with your 1 post.

Sorry.

17opQsbw8873x4PTwzvacEjNR2a59mSxoT
AltaTensionePippo

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 12:38:50 AM

I had 600+ EUR left on Bitcoin7 (had no BTC or USD left) and sent them the documents needed on Sunday 9th of October. Today (18th) I received a Foreign wire transfer to my bank account for the whole amount minus 10 EUR. It was sent from "Avanza Capital S.A. 5 Panama 5 Cuba Aven Ue 34th Street B. 34-20", which was already mentioned on their website:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:dsk4LsS64fcJ:https://bitcoin7.com/index.php%3Fshow%3Dimprint%26change_lang%3Dir+Avanza+Capital+S.A.&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

I asked to withdraw the full amount and was never warned that I would receive 10 EUR less.
werdef

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 12:24:26 AM

You seem very credible with your 1 post.

Sorry.
Your right, i m not very active in this Forum and its always good to think criticall.
-But true Storry.
zainab783

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 03:24:16 PM

yes i agree with your statement here and really something are wrong with bitcoin so information you buddies provides are excellent here keep it up
business ideas
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: