Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:35:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Teach me to manually create an OP_RETURN tx  (Read 798 times)
luv2drnkbr (OP)

Activity: 793
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:13:42 AM

I'm looking for somebody to teach me how to manually create and sign an OP_RETURN tx in Windows.

I don't care how you do it-- it can be working with me, you can just send me a step-by-step guide, or it can be a video you make -- whatever method you choose is fine as long as afterwards I can, on my own, create a tx with an OP_RETURN output that the Eligius pool would mine.

I have no idea how simple or complicated a task teaching me to do this is, so I'm asking for bids before I commit to some price.

My experience level is that I consider myself pretty computer savvy, but not a programmer.  I've written some simple scripts in autohotkey, I can read most programming languages and understand what the code is doing, I know the JSON format and have registered some domains with namecoind via the Windows cmd.exe.  I'm reasonably tech-savvy, but I'm not a programmer, and I use Windows.  I do NOT know ECC, and I don't know how to use point multiplication to get a public key from a private key-- I've been using Casascius' Bitcoin Address Utility for that type of thing.

So that's what you'd be working with.  Please post here or PM if you think this is something you could help me with and let me know what you'd charge.

Thanks guys!!

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gabridome

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:16:54 PM

Sorry I can't help you but I second this.

OP_RETURN is a very important step in the future of the blockchain and I think we have to start to work on this new possibility.
loquitus_of_borg

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:01:26 PM

I have been able to create an OP_RETURN tx.

I'm looking for somebody to teach me how to manually create and sign an OP_RETURN tx in Windows.

I don't care how you do it-- it can be working with me, you can just send me a step-by-step guide, or it can be a video you make -- whatever method you choose is fine as long as afterwards I can, on my own, create a tx with an OP_RETURN output that the Eligius pool would mine.

I have no idea how simple or complicated a task teaching me to do this is, so I'm asking for bids before I commit to some price.

My experience level is that I consider myself pretty computer savvy, but not a programmer.  I've written some simple scripts in autohotkey, I can read most programming languages and understand what the code is doing, I know the JSON format and have registered some domains with namecoind via the Windows cmd.exe.  I'm reasonably tech-savvy, but I'm not a programmer, and I use Windows.  I do NOT know ECC, and I don't know how to use point multiplication to get a public key from a private key-- I've been using Casascius' Bitcoin Address Utility for that type of thing.

So that's what you'd be working with.  Please post here or PM if you think this is something you could help me with and let me know what you'd charge.

Thanks guys!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: