Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:45:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OLY] OlympicCoin (rebranded as Aricoin with new features)  (Read 167123 times)
MCCPool

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:51:31 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 09:50:40 AM by MCCPool

Almoast all users are mining in the same pool, that hapened Wink

Difficoulty now is about 4.0 to 5.5 and rising fast... Block halving is going to happened next week!

http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/OlympicCoin

Help balance the network by joining us at :

*** oly.minecryptocoins.org ***

PPLNS, Full Block Rewards, Stratum Vardiff,
0% Pool fee until March 1st, then 1%.

Or try one of our other pools at : minecryptocoins.org
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:05:50 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 11:32:37 AM by Spoetnik

enjoy your piece of shit premined clone coin scam kids..

i hope you all enjoy making this prick rich.

by the way i am writing a complaint to your TLD registrar right now and just like Neowin.net the news site that was reported and taken down recently
you too will be taken down because the Whois info is not accurate.. consider your ass reported Wink
and not only that i am reporting you also for fraud to the Micronesia Investment and Development Corporation (ccTLD management)
Running a criminal business on your domain is not a good idea.. i suggest your contact your lawyer, this could get lengthy..
sorry i hope you didn't have plans for your web site ..it usually takes white a while to get it re-instated if you even can lol
I am also contacting the 3rd party rep you chose www.namecheap.com and will be informing them of your fraudulent activities.
Using their service means they are held responsible for your actions so i think they may want to have a word with you..
and i will of course be sending them a link to this forum and i guess staff here might want to have a word with you too if you Bitcointalk is getting questioned..

minimum i am taking your site down.. maximum you may be banned from getting another one using these services and may be in trouble with law enforcement for fraud.
I plan on making this scam of yours as costly and as big a hassle as i can for you Smiley

have a good day scammer Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
olympicsdude (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:38:23 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 06:13:49 PM by olympicsdude

by the way i am writing a complaint to your TLD registrar right now and just like Neowin.net the news site that was reported and taken down recently
you too will be taken down because the Whois info is not accurate.. consider your ass reported Wink
and not only that i am reporting you also for fraud to the Micronesia Investment and Development Corporation (ccTLD management)
Running a criminal business on your domain is not a good idea.. i suggest your contact your lawyer, this could get lengthy..
sorry i hope you didn't have plans for your web site ..it usually takes white a while to get it re-instated if you even can lol
I am also contacting the 3rd party rep you chose www.namecheap.com and will be informing them of your fraudulent activities.
Using their service means they are held responsible for your actions so i think they may want to have a word with you..
and i will of course be sending them a link to this forum and i guess staff here might want to have a word with you too if you Bitcointalk is getting questioned..

minimum i am taking your site down.. maximum you may be banned from getting another one using these services and may be in trouble with law enforcement for fraud.
I plan on making this scam of yours as costly and as big a hassle as i can for you Smiley

Lool good luck with all of that Cheesy

We were waiting the first troll to wake up Tongue

You can put your OLY address in my personal msg I can send you some coins, to honour the first troll on this post Wink

Thank you for tanking your time and reading all about OLY we appreciate it! Smiley
Leo008

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:43:43 AM

I'm a regular miner and I say: F*ck you!
doing this are violating my rights for free mining what I want!
doing this you must compensate me and all users of this thread our watts and loss of profit
you should take care of this before doing your dirty work
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:08:41 PM

who's we you have a split personality Wink

and no i keep refusing scam coins, lateley you guys have been working over time trying to bribe me lol

and think i'm bluffin honey ?

read this, http://www.ghacks.net/2014/02/02/neowin-net-right-now/

news site was taken down and i have reported you for the same problem and it took that major well known news site days to get re-instated
and all the site owner did is forgot to update one of the emails he had registered for the domain.. invalid = it gets taken down period .
if it's not registered to you then your violating the rules.. maybe learn them before trying to hide here and on your web site etc..
and why are you so desperate to hide ?

and why am i troll for pointing out the truth.. you made a clone coin that is identical to the others that are released here every few minutes.
and how many coins have you posted here and how many different forum account names have you used here also.
i think the people here would be interested in knowing this info don't you ?

So why is it you copied some other guys coin and changed the icon and the name of it and i point it out i am some kind of troll ?
am i wrong ? then hey by all means prove me wrong then.. what is 1 single thing your clone coin offers that all the others already posted don't offer ?

Since you like to hide so much i don't expect any real answers just more name calling and subject changing.. liek omgz yur a trollz wtf bbq111ONE

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:12:33 PM

doing this you must compensate me and all users of this thread our watts and loss of profit

i'm looking up your ip address on your pool and reporting you too.. i have been watching you guys on that pool and i have a lot of your names already
i suggest you find some other coin to mine and maybe get your coins off that pool fast lol

lordbobo

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:39:39 PM

Hello guys! This coin is borning now, thank you dev for it! Smiley We are on mintpal what is the fastest growing exchange now and we are listed on coinmarketcap too. Just wait a week or two, hold your coins and of course keep mining.

I made an irc channel: #olympiccoin on freenode, you are always welcome there.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:40:25 PM

see.. attack and change the subject lol
none of you scamming cloners have ever 1 single time answered any questions.. you just play dumb

if you can't answer i wonder why ? hmmmmmmmm Huh?

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:47:42 PM

i'm looking up your ip address on your pool and reporting you too.. i have been watching you guys on that pool and i have a lot of your names already
i suggest you find some other coin to mine and maybe get your coins off that pool fast lol

Lol you realy are funny guy Smiley thanx for making me laugh Wink

Tell me how will you find my ip adress Cheesy where we are mining? And do we realy mine?! Or if we do, do we mine OLY? Cheesy

You realy are just a bed amateur troll trolling all the coins you missed to mne or did not bought when they were cheep... That was the last you hear from me... Sory but I do not have time to read and answer such bulsit...

But everybody can share his opinion Wink

no YOU are teh "bed amateur" i ahve much penis and can haveing sex wiyth all the women adn yiur mad becuase brocoin is going to rule the world and yoru mad jealous you missed out

guntherp

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:58:52 PM

My IP Address is 84.195.164.196
My Oly Address is 5feqmEcbJouGwXxh5gUk4P7UMvFsxTV3CD

And nobody is going to change either of those.

I know there are like 3 million coins premined.
No, I am not sure what is happening with these coins.

And no, I don't have 3 million OLY myself.
But be honest guys: every is in here to make a little money.

Even if the dev keeps the 1% premined coins all to himself (which I know isn't the case), it still seems fair.
He did all the work, and all I did was switch my miners.

At least we have an active dev who puts in an effort to make the coin succeed.

Feeling sour....go mine some lemons. (0% premined dev gone, coin dead...just the way you would like it)

Keep mining those medals!
VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:08:16 PM

Olympiccoin added to my altcoins database
grow up, OLY!
sq

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 01:13:20 PM

Slovenia has 8 OI medals Grin Grin

lordbobo

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:45:07 PM

grow up, OLY!

Thank you!
Vote here everybody!
rentarocker

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:54:25 PM

no YOU are teh "bed amateur" i ahve much penis and can haveing sex wiyth all the women adn yiur mad becuase brocoin is going to rule the world and yoru mad jealous you missed out
Whenever I see this kind of over the top display combined with a very small market cap (8k?!!) I buy.

Attention + good name + sub 10k market cap = WIN

BTC:  17Z1au1T1f8B4XhFQXeuibKbRmWow6FyvP
LTC:  Lf7QWUDC57WnRf5gEcutdHwrXvYRoqaQYU
yespeace

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:58:54 PM

grow up, OLY!

Thank you!
Vote here everybody!

Voted! Smiley
yespeace

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:04:26 PM

Whenever I see this kind of over the top display combined with a very small market cap (8k?!!) I buy.

I agree with you totaly!!

this caracteristic of tha coin that you mentiond... the coin can go only Up! Smiley

but... I was quiet about that and try to buy as cheep as I could Tongue
lordbobo

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:43:51 PM

I agree with you totaly!!

this caracteristic of tha coin that you mentiond... the coin can go only Up! Smiley

but... I was quiet about that and try to buy as cheep as I could Tongue

guys come to irc: http://webchat.freenode.net/?nick=niceguy..&channels=%23olympiccoin&prompt=1
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:17:14 PM

My IP Address is 84.195.164.196
My Oly Address is 5feqmEcbJouGwXxh5gUk4P7UMvFsxTV3CD

And nobody is going to change either of those.

I know there are like 3 million coins premined.
No, I am not sure what is happening with these coins.

And no, I don't have 3 million OLY myself.
But be honest guys: every is in here to make a little money.

Even if the dev keeps the 1% premined coins all to himself (which I know isn't the case), it still seems fair.
He did all the work, and all I did was switch my miners.

At least we have an active dev who puts in an effort to make the coin succeed.

Feeling sour....go mine some lemons. (0% premined dev gone, coin dead...just the way you would like it)

Keep mining those medals!

you are either high or stupid or both and congrats you have made today's official "Dipshit Comment Of The Day"

olympicsdude (OP)

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:20:44 PM

IMPORTANT: Only 6 more days till block size halves!  Smiley

★★ BOUNTIES STILL AVAILABLE ★★

- 3,000 OLY each for every new game/faucet/quizz based on OLY coin

- 7,000 OLY each for the first 5 shops/services that accept OlympicCoin!

- 1,000 OLY for Youtube Video promoting OLYMPIC COIN

- Additional bounties for people promoting OLY using FB, Twitter, mining forums

Keep up with the good work!  Wink
crypto-dude

Activity: 215

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:29:59 PM

IMPORTANT: Only 6 more days till block size halves!  Smiley

★★ BOUNTIES STILL AVAILABLE ★★

- 3,000 OLY each for every new game/faucet/quizz based on OLY coin

- 7,000 OLY each for the first 5 shops/services that accept OlympicCoin!

- 1,000 OLY for Youtube Video promoting OLYMPIC COIN

- Additional bounties for people promoting OLY using FB, Twitter, mining forums

Keep up with the good work!  Wink

I like the coin. interesting one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: