Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:01:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN] [pre-ICO] MONNEX - NextGen Lowest Fee & Limitless Crypto Exchange  (Read 233 times)
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:25:33 AM

I think enough information are provided by this teaser website.

I will around tracking Monnex project....

welcome..

join our newly opened Telegram t.me/monnexand Twitter https://twitter.com/TheMonnex for quick updates.

im looking for your whitepaper
where i can found it ?

thanks

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buzzie (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

Forum Thread Opening Services

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:37:04 AM

welcome..

join our newly opened Telegram t.me/monnexand Twitter https://twitter.com/TheMonnex for quick updates.

where i can found it ?

thanks

hi. WP will be available later. Sign up for updates and private sale.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:56:34 AM

welcome..

where i can found it ?

thanks

In this case, where can we learn more about your project? You should have prepared all the documents in advance.
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:25:44 AM

A brief reading on the website, this platform will be hosting on a leading global colocation data center provider by market share "Equinix Servers", an American multinational company headquartered in California. It seems that will be a kind of partnership with the company. Sounds great then. But it wiil be more clear to wait for the whitepaper to be released.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:54:34 AM

i thought this one is already forgotten project. oppsss..sorry
i thought the same one

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3162694.0

same dev? i'm confused  Huh
buzzie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:15:00 PM

i thought this one is already forgotten project. oppsss..sorry
i thought the same one

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3162694.0

same dev? i'm confused  Huh

dont be confused! Not related.  if you see under my name ...I do thread opening services for ICOs.

Relax Smiley
buzzie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:16:22 PM

welcome..

where i can found it ?

thanks

In this case, where can we learn more about your project? You should have prepared all the documents in advance.

It is like 'teaser' website. preICO website can stay like this for some time.
join Telegram t.me/monnex
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:17:36 PM

A brief reading on the website, this platform will be hosting on a leading global colocation data center provider by market share "Equinix Servers", an American multinational company headquartered in California. It seems that will be a kind of partnership with the company. Sounds great then. But it wiil be more clear to wait for the whitepaper to be released.

It seems to me that the team needed to present a presentation of their project after solving the problem with all the documents. The community may lose interest in your product. And the idea, if I understood correctly, is quite interesting and should be in demand in the market.
buzzie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:58:59 PM

It seems to me that the team needed to present a presentation of their project after solving the problem with all the documents. The community may lose interest in your product. And the idea, if I understood correctly, is quite interesting and should be in demand in the market.

Well, it depends on when you plan to start preico...If it is close, then yes, it must be there asap. But in this case, there is no hastiness.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:56:24 AM

Well, it depends on when you plan to start preico...If it is close, then yes, it must be there asap. But in this case, there is no hastiness.

Of course you are right. However, when I find a project, I want to know about it a maximum of information. If I like everything, I take it for a note and it is likely that I will participate in ICO. Now I do not see much information here.
buzzie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:45:06 AM

Of course you are right. However, when I find a project, I want to know about it a maximum of information. If I like everything, I take it for a note and it is likely that I will participate in ICO. Now I do not see much information here.

soon. very soon. For now, join Telegram group, for quick updates.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: