Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:32:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoin to hold for long term?  (Read 777 times)
Ritaaa

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:17:06 AM

NEO has surprised me lately, it's quite good, many say it's the Chinese ethereum, and I think it will be successful regardless of what china do with the ICOs. Neo is going to help create an entire smart economy, which is where they see the future of blockchain. You don't need ICOs to be legalized in China for this to happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bedak Johnsons

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:27:11 AM

I still believe in Ethereum to hold in the long term, Ethereum in my opinion is the best altcoin, I see Ethereum continues to grow well so I am very confident that he has a bright future.
tmoney88

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:30:36 AM

Check out DeepOnion for your research. Strong Privacy coin, great tech and a great community. A little more than .50 usd, about .70 usd right now. Extremely undervalued coin with small market cap and small supply. Check it out and do your own research. I think theres a strong use case for privacy coins.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:30:42 AM

It seems this is a good time to invest a little bit in altcoin when prices are good
It's hard to talk about the hottest altcoin because the market is very volatile. To make a name , i choose DigiByte .The market goes down but dgb is stable compared to other altcoin . Dgb forecast is likely to be very high this year. Although it is now only $ 0. 034762 , but dgb is expected to increase $ 5 in five years

Make me great again
Arnoldent

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:46:27 AM

It seems this is a good time to invest a little bit in altcoin when prices are good
It's hard to talk about the hottest altcoin because the market is very volatile. To make a name , i choose DigiByte .The market goes down but dgb is stable compared to other altcoin . Dgb forecast is likely to be very high this year. Although it is now only $ 0. 034762 , but dgb is expected to increase $ 5 in five years

The price of altcoins has dropped a lot. Some of them are worth investing. Examples are BCH and Dash.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:54:14 AM

for us ethereum altcoin survives for the long term, because altcoin ethereum is very speculative for us to get in the long run, because now the price is still low, so we also still many good opportunities that we get.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:17:56 AM

Not recommending the under 0.5$ coin. But you can surely bag some binance(bnb) coin and Huobi token too. They are the coins which are not effected even during the bear market and they are gonna prosper well with the exchange so its a win win situation.
And also binance does coin burn too which helps price get the momentum.
TRAN TRIN (OP)

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:41:29 AM

Can someone recommend me a coin that is still around $.50 at this moment but will have a higher value in the future? I am planning to buy eos but it seems it now on its peak and i might just end up lossing instead of profiting.
Thanks guys!

It looks so difficult right now. There is a lot of altcoins are still below the ico price but I can't give you a lot of choice because they are not having a proper development progress. Remme, UTN look very good choice for me.
UTN blockchain will alive as soon as possible dude. Just be patience for that.
Thank you I will check the details utn project.
Not recommending the under 0.5$ coin. But you can surely bag some binance(bnb) coin and Huobi token too. They are the coins which are not effected even during the bear market and they are gonna prosper well with the exchange so its a win win situation.
And also binance does coin burn too which helps price get the momentum.
I think its too late to buy those kinds of coins and even if you profit it will just be few hundreds on top of your investment. Thats why Im looking for a coin that is still cheap which is $.050 each so that in the long run it will increase its value if the project is realy good and serious.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:49:16 AM

By searching for it yourself then you will get what you want with the best coins at a fairly cheap price, be able to search the hottest news on trusted crypto sites, so you yourself are more satisfied to determine your own future, choose from the best coins will be very good at the future with sufficient patience, any advice given to you not necessarily you know 100% and may have to dig deeper the prospect of coins your friend recommends no different from your own search and probably would be great if you want to analyze in depth not to rush in making decisions, back again it's all how you become yourself, I'm not an expert in deciding for 100% big profit.
markosimic

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:37:40 AM

I think a good coin to hold in the long run besides Bitcoin is Ethereum, the quality of Ethereum is very good and very promising so I believe that the future of Ethereum is very bright.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:54:46 AM

Can someone recommend me a coin that is still around $.50 at this moment but will have a higher value in the future? I am planning to buy eos but it seems it now on its peak and i might just end up lossing instead of profiting.
Thanks guys!
I think for now every coin is not on peak.. EOS is same too. If you don’t trust in EOS, you can buy XRP. XRP now costs lower 0.5. You don’t want to miss this chance…. I had bought XRP at price 0.89 weeks ago.

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:55:01 AM

I think that in the long term it would be nice to buy a Refereum or Red Pulse. I think these tokens are very promising.
rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:50:01 AM

EOS is a great currency.In April last year it reached $21.4637.now the price of EOS is $7.9177.The price of altcoin is now low on the market.so it's better to buy this now.I think the price of EOS will increase in August or September.so I hope to get a profit if I wait until August or September.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:40:53 AM

now the market is down, the current situation makes us anxious and hard to assume, many altcoins are affected by this decline, I advise you to examine many altcoin before deciding to buy one altcoin in the market, I advise you to buy ontology or Stellar lumens.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:32:29 AM

There is no altcoin to hold for long term except ethereum, most altcoins are very speculative they will rise and people will make profit from them but they don't have value.
Yes i agree, better start investing ethereum for a long term. This is good for the promising investors wants to have a profit some altcoins doesn't have value.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
deathland113

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:35:01 AM

Many good project that now seem like in the bottom and you can grab small piecies. Now I only hold most of XLM and COSS. Hope they will be big in future. I believe in their team and their roadmap
kinamotorami

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:41:31 AM

If you decide to hold a penny for a long time, choose ETH, or BTC are the two most important coins and they can go to the moon by the end of the year, I'm sure the market will recover Ever fall forever.
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:42:29 AM

You can bet some of your money on Tron. This coin is great for you to keep in the long term. You can take more profit, just waiting for better market or until the end of this year
CryptoDouche

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:34:53 AM

AMB.

-currently only $.26
-you can get a master node for around $3k usd which is an insane deal considering the expected ROI for node operators
-rumored partnerships with Migros (30 billion), GSK (40 billion) and others means there will be mass adoption of AMB-NET platform
-rockstar team with deep connections in Swiss government and corporations
-full fledged IOT platform with their own hardware and proprietary sensors

MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:49:44 AM

Hard to say which altcoins are the best to hold them for long term? What do you mean with long term. Long term is for me if you hold a coins for 2-5 years or even longer. Good coins to hold for a couple of years are Ethereum, Litecoin, Waves and last but not least Bitcoin! Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: