Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:17:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoin to hold for long term?  (Read 784 times)
TRAN TRIN (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:59:26 AM

I think it's no needed to use bold big size word like that Smiley. And it's no needed to ask about best altcoin to hold for longterm cause you just need to choose the best altcoin cause it's always the best choice for both long or shortterm holding Smiley. Is it needed to let you know what is the best altcoin in cryptocurrency market?
I apologize if I created my post with big fonts but they are not in bold text. Second is I am asking for the recommendations of those who are willing to help me review a good project which has a good potential in the future that is not that expensive yet to invest because I only have $1k budget. Third is I have some hoices but im looking for old traders choice of alts.
kiatitami

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:08:20 AM

If you want to hold long, you should choose ETH, this is the most potential coin today, maybe in the future as expected by many people will increase to $ 2000 in late 2018.
carles enck3

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:36:09 AM

As for altcoin is good to be resistant in a long time, one of them is.
(Glob coin) Coming with the goal of bringing stablecoin to the next level, GlobCoin is a virtual currency that combines the best aspects of cryptocurrency currencies and fiat currencies. First, GlobCoin has a lot going for it. And perhaps the biggest highlight is its relation to currencies in the world's 15 largest economies.
Zoel

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:41:51 AM

Can someone recommend me a coin that is still around $.50 at this moment but will have a higher value in the future? I am planning to buy eos but it seems it now on its peak and i might just end up lossing instead of profiting.
Thanks guys!
do some research before investing your money, like see the goals of project, the team / behind the prject, an advisor, more info...
I thought you late to choose EOS as investing, but who know if EOS able to revival more. Just trust your self, to make your be better.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

Can someone recommend me a coin that is still around $.50 ....
I think that you need to invest in a few coins, I would choose Theta, Ontology, IOST for long-term storage. Coins are new but very promising, they are already traded on the largest exchanges such as Binance, Huobi, etc.; this indicates their high potential.
TRAN TRIN (OP)

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:47:46 AM

Can someone recommend me a coin that is still around $.50 ....
I think that you need to invest in a few coins, I would choose Theta, Ontology, IOST for long-term storage. Coins are new but very promising, they are already traded on the largest exchanges such as Binance, Huobi, etc.; this indicates their high potential.

Thanks for the tip mate I will check thier details.
restia

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:52:48 AM

altcoin is very appropriate to hold in the long term in my opinion is Ethereum, Ethereum has a lot of potential in the future and the price is quite stable so I think is very reliable.
The Fraction

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:20:58 AM

NLG will roll out one of the most advanced blockchain upgrades ever. Including the ability to gain interest on your investment by witnessing blocks (3-10% interest).

Take a look at a post I have made: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4556668.0
AntonioKurandi

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

As I can consider myself as an expert in ICOs field and investment, so I can give you some advice. You need to choose it really careful and study all about ICO project which you want to invest in. For example, an experience of a team, a value of the project, uniqueness and then read some comments about it. If you need my recommendation, I can say you that you need to study about Kelvin Blockchain. Kelvin Blockchain is very flexible and adaptive, which makes it a perfect choice for implementation of the new blockchain projects and platforms.
SleepMachine

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:55:50 PM

in my point of view, TRON and WPR are two good coins for you now. TRON has just used new own technology instead of ERC20. I believe that it will have a good future.

shabinmathew23

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:58:50 PM

right now go for tron and eos or maybe ripple too these coins may have chances Huh to increase in future Sad
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:01:29 PM

in my point of view, TRON and WPR are two good coins for you now. TRON has just used new own technology instead of ERC20. I believe that it will have a good future.
Do you think that the etherium protocol has no future? In my opinion, erc-20 deserves more attention, since more than 90% of coins are created using this technology.
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:06:04 PM

Can someone recommend me a coin that is still around $.50 at this moment but will have a higher value in the future? I am planning to buy eos but it seems it now on its peak and i might just end up lossing instead of profiting.
Thanks guys!

each coin / token has own potential for growth of profit reasonable for %. important the fact that you will remain you will be able to win other coins / counters, and all of you will equally choose your choice and to sell with profit. I would buy XRP if the price to 0.50 cents.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:23:11 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 07:41:18 PM by ajochems

Best altcoin to hold for long term is Ethereum.Now the price of is Ethereum is around 411$,but the price of ETH is 600$ at the beginning of this month.Nearly,200$ variation is between current price and the price of ETH in past.Next to the bitcoin,Ethereum had huge investors in this crptocurrreny .

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:04:07 AM

To be honest if we break the last all time high in the future EOS is still good coin to buy. The features will beat ethereum and people start using it for crowdsale. But if you want token which is very undervalued but the developer still on progress to make the project work i will recomend you atlant, auctus, HyperQuant, essentia. Essentia will have its own blockchain and there is commitment from investor for 100 million funding in the futures.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:37:39 AM

there are so many altcoins in this market and there are few of them are really worthy for long term holding, i find out ADA, a new platform was born recently that can be a great altcoin in the future, until now ADA is still very young and underevaluated but with its great potential platform, it can defea and replace ETH in the future.

hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:28:50 AM

EOS has a lot of negative news recently, I suggest you not to buy, I can recommend a few cryptocurrencies that I think are good.
BTM.FT.CONI.WICC.KEY
The purchase price of these cryptocurrencies is not high, and there is a lot of room for growth. You can check it out!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
lehar4512

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:10:30 AM

"The revolution is on! Asian Develop Coin (ADC) Pre-sale has begun.1 000 000 ADC estimated time from 30/06/2018  to 20/07/2018.
At this stage, you can buy ADC at a 20% discount from standard price.
Discount 20% : 2.4 USD/ ADC.
Everyday ADC sells only 50 000 ADC at 10 AM  Germany Time.
Open for sale for 20 consecutive days"
Corporate Action Platform

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:12:54 AM

Bitshares will grow exponentially with it's treasury system. Beside this not so long ago they implemented TradingView and this chain holds the record with 4.8 million transactions per day on blocktivity.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:29:18 PM

I just bought sonm after i saw the ads on cmc. The project is really cool. We can mine by buying othe people computwr power and i like this kind of mining it is better then buying scam cloud mining. You also can buy computer power for rendering and for your AI project. Another altcoin i suggest is atlant. I think atlant can make the platform for real estate comes true. The progress on github is really happen we just need patient and the price also 1/9 ico price !!!

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████