Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:00:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALPHA now open for Narrative content econ. sign up, 450 spot left free!  (Read 101 times)
costapete (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

https://alpha.narrative.org/wait-list?r=TkSCe6Ypr

Find Your Niche
Own. Moderate. Contribute. Consume.  Make money with paypal or with coins NRVE
ONLY one niche per topic  EVER

WHAT IS A NICHE?
Core to the Narrative community, Niches are communal posting areas that create unified, relevant content streams on unique topics. Whether you are interested in owning/promoting a niche or consuming/creating content, there will be a home for you with a wide variety of niches ranging from pop culture topics to news and hobbies.

NARRATIVE USERS CREATE, CONSUME AND RATE CONTENT, MODERATORS CURATE CONTENT AND OWNERS PROMOTE NICHES.
ALL ARE REWARDED!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
costapete (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:28:23 PM

Narrative is a content platform where members and brands can create and curate content and share their stories—either visually or through words. More than a social network, Narrative is a true online community where users rule and are rewarded.
costapete (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:57:53 PM

many signing up now...first dibs on niches

https://alpha.narrative.org/wait-list?r=TkSCe6Ypr
costapete (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:22:35 PM

FIND YOUR NICHE
Core to Narrative, niches are communal posting areas that create subject-oriented streams where quality content, not ad revenue, rules. Check out the 300+ niches that have already been created.

Niche Owners
Ten percent all Network Rewards revenue is distributed to niche owners on a pro rata basis, based on the overall popularity of the niche. This incentivizes owners to promote their channels and appoint excellent moderators.

Niche Moderators
Each niche must have at least one community-voted moderator who is responsible for curating and managing the content and comments posted to the niche, and also shares in the Network Rewards at 6 percent.

Content Creators
All Narrators can subscribe to niches and contribute, subject to moderation. Narrators who post content on the network, or Content Creators, earn 60 percent of Network Rewards.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: