Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2024, 04:44:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Attn: Here is a New Exchange for Worldcoin, and other Crypto's  (Read 529 times)
Slingshot (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:43:58 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 11:19:35 AM by Slingshot

There is another thread concerning Scharmbeck, and more thoughts there, including my own.

Let me 1st surprise everyone: https://www.atomic-trade.com/ - now verify who they are,
right there, at their site, with the links there, and run their background with FinCen, and
with New Jersey, and notice their bank too, one of my banks, a MAJOR bank.

verify here: https://www.atomic-trade.com/about

Atomic Trade = legal name to enter for seach at:
http://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/msbstateselector.html

===================================================
2nd edit Update:

I also found a referral code after looking in my new account in case anyone cares to
 reward me Smiley Yes, shameless, I know. Anyway they mentioned one and well here
it is, lol. & ty
https://www.Atomic-Trade.com?refid=YCCGJJ6R

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st edit: I just successfully registered with them.

"Registration is complete!
Your email address has been verified.
Please sign in to start trading."

on 01/23/14 I first discovered them, but registration failed then. Today it works
if one enables all Java-Scripts needed for everything including the captcha code.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd edit update: I just sent my documents to them now: So I now have a 2nd
Exchange for both trading, and to and from Fiat (usd$). I am all set after they
verify my docs.
==================================================

The big guns are arriving as of weeks ago. Quietly.

And soon this all changes, dramatically. With, or without Scharmbeck. Don't fret.

I don't know who Atomic Trade is, but their extremely likely to be very real, and spent a ton
of money to get where they are so fast. And obviously have strong connections to already have
ACH to and from fiat for all their customers whom are fully verified. Apparently their 50 state
legal in the USA, plus other territories too, from the looks of what I verified already.

I really didn't want to promote any  particular exchange that I don't myself have a lot of
experience with. But they offer Worldcoin, and it's not like they offer a very long list of coins yet.

Surprise, Worldcoin is there!

Disclaimer: I have nothing to do, and am not connected with atomic-trade.com in any way.

It was on a prior thread over a week ago, and went almost unnoticed by all.
In fact it's not been seen by myself since that one time here at bitcointalk.

Go ahead, the links are right there at their site. Use "atomic trade" as the search for business
name there at those links. You will like what you find there.

Worldcoin is one of their Crypto's offered.

I saved this surprise. I really didn't want to announce this. But at this time everyone needs
some happy news. The other thread I started and mentioned here hinted around at this
without stating what I already knew before, a long time before SCHARMBECK ran aground.

Don't freak out with whats currently occurring. Never panic sell. Always relax to win. Always
reflect and make certain your not merely reflex reacting and merely churning what you will
end up repurchasing, often at a higher price, not to mention the fees to do so.

I have won and lost so many times over several decades that it's best just to advise this:

That saying about catching a falling knife doesn't apply to Worldcoin.

What does apply is to buy on the dips. And buy on the corrections. Always keep some dry
power for these occasions. Never run out of dry powder, and always have it in inventory so
no delays can harm you too much. The reader can figure out the rest, if their a Winner!

Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: