Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:40:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CatoCoin : The Next Generation of Masternode Coins with NextGen Technology  (Read 64211 times)
vandung_quangtri

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:48:22 PM

A very nice analysis of CatoCoin, great analysis of the coin we're very proud of and even more proud of the investment community at large who is hodling and making for a nice organic price rise - thank you!

https://medium.com/@papibits2018/112b3b4626ff

Congratulations!
The article shows that CatoCoin has strong community behind.
There are lots of people who are interested in CatoCoin project and supported it through their articles.

Moreover, it's time to send request to GINcoin for adding CatoCoin into its shared-masternode platform.
Link to GINcoin's bitcointalk ANN topic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CatoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 207

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:00:35 PM

Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/kNxfaZq

CatoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:07:06 PM

What did you imply by giving link to Discord channel?
Has the project had Discord invitation campaign?

old link was incorrect and there are invite campaigns going on!

checkout invite-bounties on the discord channel

tmt226

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:33:24 PM

32k satoshi for one CatoCoin today.
What a exponential rise from such young coin.
Moreover, tier masternode is one of the greatest ideas from Catocoin team.
CatoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:03:58 PM

32k satoshi for one CatoCoin today.
What a exponential rise from such young coin.
Moreover, tier masternode is one of the greatest ideas from Catocoin team.

I do not think of us as Tiered coin. They are entirely different

I think this is a great article on our NextGen Technology : https://medium.com/@papibits2018/112b3b4626ff

im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:20:50 AM

I think this is a great article on our NextGen Technology : https://medium.com/@papibits2018/112b3b4626ff
Got the ideas on NextGen Technologies inside CatoCoin project.
The article you gave me disclose lots of interesting things of the project, which might help lifting its price considerably.
chickenfacts

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:39:20 AM

In my words, I call CatoCoin as flexible Masternode.
Please take it easy if you don't agree with the term for CatoCoin masternode-operational mechanism.
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:38:36 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 09:53:40 AM by alinda

Is there a detailed guide or video for masternode/staking like other projects?

And what is the minimum coins required for staking?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
maximumcoin

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:29:40 AM

Not yet, but you can join Discord channel to ask for help.
Is there a detailed guide or video for masternode/staking like other projects?

CatoCoin masternode's collateral will change over different phase of the project at specific number of active masternodes in the CatoCoin network.
And what is the minimum coins required for staking?

alinda

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:49:00 AM

Spread awareness
ROI is good. There is need of marketing. There is need to target server like these: https://discord.gg/rU2eRCf
There are lot of Masternode lovers in this community.They are desperate to find good projects

From the available information in CatoCoin Discord channel, there will be BTT signature campaign in the future.
Stay tuned to get announcement from CatoCoin team.

They only had translation campaign and I don't think they will have a signature campaign. Marketing with a signature campaign is very much required and will help to get more MN holders for the project.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
chimhoangyenvn

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:58:09 AM

They only had translation campaign and I don't think they will have a signature campaign. Marketing with a signature campaign is very much required and will help to get more MN holders for the project.
They will have it, @alinda.
You should stay tuned to get it and apply to join immediately when it open for supporters.
CatoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:08:47 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 11:22:41 AM by CatoCoin

CatoCoin is proud to announce that we are now listed on Delta App for iPhone and Android (or windows)

Download the APP here Delta App (click here)

and CatoCoin broke 40,000 sats today - we are up 100% since getting listed 13 days ago

[/b]

CatoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:21:42 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 11:23:18 AM by CatoCoin

CatoCoin has the most advanced Block Explorer of any coin!

including an ROI Page

and a new Price Chart & Graph

Check it out here:  CatoCoin Block Explorer

dandelionflourish

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:29:09 AM

CatoCoin is proud to announce that we are now listed on Delta App for iPhone and Android (or windows)

Download the APP here Delta App (click here)

and CatoCoin broke 40,000 sats today - we are up 100% since getting listed 13 days ago

http://catocoin.info/images/delta-app.png

[/b]
Congratulations for new all time high!
I believe that CatoCoin will hit 100k satoshi at leash, till the end of July.
With it top-notch, breaking-ideas on building up stable ROI masternode, the project will catch a huge flow of money in the near future.
Let's go!
lonely_one

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:42:27 AM

I have kept watching the price movements of CatoCoin last few days.
It is likely that CatoCoin reached its new all time highs everyday.
CatoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:29:26 AM

Best bet if you can't afford an MN is to buy staking coins. Cato stakes like a Mofo and there are not a lot of unlocked coins and the pre-mined coins are locked in cold storage.

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.CATO_BRIDGE.BTC

Put Cato in your BAG!

alinda

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

Best bet if you can't afford an MN is to buy staking coins. Cato stakes like a Mofo and there are not a lot of unlocked coins and the pre-mined coins are locked in cold storage.

Put Cato in your BAG!

Out of the 30 MN locked only 12 are available...so there is still a way to go for this project. With low volume, the coin has moved to another page of masternodes.online.

Nousplatform Youtube     
dandelionflourish

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:00:23 PM

there are not a lot of unlocked coins and the pre-mined coins are locked in cold storage.
Can you give me a explanation on this point, please.
I dont really got your ideas.
iphmpmt

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:05:19 PM

Put Cato in your BAG!

Staking rewards plummeted recent days due to dramatical increases of total active masternodes in CatoCoin network.
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:22:41 PM

Hello CatoCoin Team

The links to your team members doesn't work, and there is no other info available on whitepaper either. Can you please provide some links and photos?  Thanks

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: