Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying ~50 Bitcoin Today BULK SELLERS NEEDED  (Read 160 times)
miningallday (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:02:22 PM

Need to buy 50~ bitcoins for a client/project willing to pay +10% above market rate I'm located in the USA can pay many different way reputable member here looking for smooth and swift transaction. We can start low amount 5 - 10 BTC to start.

If you have btc you want to sell today please contact me Text or Whatsapp: 3053263459

Masternode Owner & Crypto Miner
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:14:15 PM

Need to buy 50~ bitcoins for a client/project willing to pay +10% above market rate I'm located in the USA can pay many different way reputable member here looking for smooth and swift transaction. We can start low amount 5 - 10 BTC to start.

If you have btc you want to sell today please contact me Text or Whatsapp: 3053263459

Contact you for what? If someone wants to sell his BTC, he just put an order to an exchanger and voila!
The question here is this. Why don't you do this and want someone else to do it for you? Huh

cbron

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:20:07 PM

@miningallday

can not contact you over PM... leave me a contact on PM
miningallday (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:43:37 AM

@miningallday

can not contact you over PM... leave me a contact on PM

Message sent. Please write me on WhatsApp or text me. Thanks.

Masternode Owner & Crypto Miner
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:51:05 AM

There is no way this trade will end badly /s

OP -- I would suggest opening an account of one of many exchanges available to US customers.
Alex Mainer

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:43:06 AM

Contact you for what? If someone wants to sell his BTC, he just put an order to an exchanger and voila!
The question here is this. Why don't you do this and want someone else to do it for you? Huh

Completely I agree with you

These people can buy quietly through Localbitcoins at much low price than +10%

They create announcements and ask to send them bitcoin as confirmation.
And he in turn promises to pay all volume at once

Or give Scammers Escrow

All to catch bitcoin free of charge
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:50:11 PM

Completely I agree with you

These people can buy quietly through Localbitcoins at much low price than +10%

They create announcements and ask to send them bitcoin as confirmation.
And he in turn promises to pay all volume at once

Or give Scammers Escrow

All to catch bitcoin free of charge

Stay away from the scammer Alex Mainer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: