Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy altcoin okay?  (Read 331 times)
daoquanghuan (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:11:59 PM

Some criteria for choosing my altcoin:
Must be a large market capitalization, high transaction volume, focus on the top coin.
Paying attention to the value of the coin, not the price, cheap is not necessarily good.
Team of talented and experienced developers in the field of blockchain.
Bitcoin prices are dropping as many good altcoin are at the bottom. Do you think this is an opportunity for us?
andongdanisi

Activity: 379
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:13:26 PM

For now, altcoins have fallen very fast in the market. They may soon reach the bottom. I think it is a good investment opportunity, but you should be cautious not to invest all your money at once.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
MiguelCryptoss

Activity: 244
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 03:16:42 PM

In my own opinion, buy at this time look very good to me as the market is experiencing a dim which is predicted to rise sooner than later this year. My buying altcoin for now is TRON which i see potentials on making itself 30-50% by the end of this year 2018, i personally love this coin and hope it work out for me.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:19:11 PM

Yes it is an opportunity for us and with the said factors I agree that its not necessary to buy cheap altcoins. What people are thinking is they will make much money if those cheap alt coins goes up. It is still depending to the volume of that token so if there is a nice volume for that coin, expect that there will huge pump but still be cautious because it can be a trap.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:31:06 PM

That depends on a multitude of factors. There is no guarantee that all the altcoin values will bounce back even if the market rallies in the future which is why I suggest investing into popular cryptocurrencies like NEO, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Monero etc where the risk is far lower when compared to newer coins like EOS etc. Do your research carefully based on factors like development team experience, social media interactions by the development team etc before deciding to invest into any particular coin or token in this volatile cryptocurrency market.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 03:55:05 PM

Must be a large market capitalization, high transaction volume, focus on the top coin.
Paying attention to the value of the coin, not the price, cheap is not necessarily good.
Bitcoin prices are dropping as many good altcoin are at the bottom. Do you think this is an opportunity for us?
The current price is much lower than ATH even 30% to 50% cheaper than Altcoin prices in early May 2018
I believe the price of Altcoins is already at the bottom and I think this is a wonderful opportunity for us
Dreamer69

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:59:13 PM

Do not forget the main thing that you need to evaluate this project itself,and then watch it traded and other nonsense that can be banal speculation.
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

I think it's good to buy altcoin right now because everyone with a potential altcoin has fallen the price so it's good to buy today and now is the time to buy with potential altcoin and hold it down until you buy and make a big deal Hold the altcoin you bought

shikamarunara

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

now quite a few reliable and promising companies but there are few that will develop such as IMT
Jundax

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:06:21 PM

I think its a good time to invest in alts right now,
some of them almost reached the bottom, but its a long term investment
at least half a year or so
limtjoehua

Activity: 216

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:10:57 PM

I do not think so and your criteria does not guarantee to survive in this situation. I think the crypto market will continue to fall, it is the right thing for now, but we must be careful not to get caught in the shitcoin.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

I do not think so and your criteria does not guarantee to survive in this situation. I think the crypto market will continue to fall, it is the right thing for now, but we must be careful not to get caught in the shitcoin.
Yes you are right there will be a massive dump for the next few weeks this is a cycle already and i heavily invested in the last few years. Shitcoins are always there if there's alot of community that willing to support it then you can earn by trading but yes we must be careful at the first place.

ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:48:42 PM

Do not forget the main thing that you need to evaluate this project itself,and then watch it traded and other nonsense that can be banal speculation.
First thing that you can do in the world of crypto you need to evaluate all over. Project all seems to be good at first but they can deliver their project on time. I will be glad if there's company that has a real uses of the project.
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:37:37 PM

I absolutely think that the dropping of the price of bitcoin is giving great buying opportunities in crypto world, because the prices of altcoins are changing hardly according to price of bitcoin.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:41:08 PM

I tend to think the contrary.If the whole market is down because of Bitcoin dropping in price,what would stop it from going further down?It's certainly an opportunity but a very risky one,Altcoins will only rebounce if Bitcoin rebounce and no one knows if Bitcoin will rebounce in this situation (that's trader's current analysis)

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:43:01 PM

For now, altcoins have fallen very fast in the market. They may soon reach the bottom. I think it is a good investment opportunity, but you should be cautious not to invest all your money at once.
If you are investing with great coins, better to invest in a giant coin because the probability of that coin to rise again is very high. People are panicking, the market is dumping but still no room for panicking and selling at a loss.
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:45:15 PM

yeah i think this is the right time to buy some altcoin because the price now is really low so you can buy as much as you can and hold the coin until the price back to normal again or even higher, yeah when you choose some coin you have to see what are this coin can do and the good prospect in the future

Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:54:14 PM

Most of all this, is true. Small price it is very good, but it's very risky. And, i don't think that it's time to buy alts, i think will be another btc dump and altcoins will fall in price even more.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Palisills

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:55:11 PM

I think that it's a good time to buy alts since they are mostly too cheap now.
danielnamit

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:05:05 PM

Yes, you must buy altcoin now since market is on red.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: