Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:56:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy altcoin okay?  (Read 329 times)
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:07:42 PM

I think this is chance to join and buy BTC + other Altcoins.
And it is better if you can invest in potential ICO at the moment.
And the best choice: security token. My favourite token: ORC of Organicco.
You can check their ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:12:19 PM

Most of the altcoins have fallen against their BTC and ETH pairings. This suggests that this is actually the best time to buy any altcoin if you have the wherewithals to get them asap. You are not likely to make so much loses by buying alts right now.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:15:16 PM

It is required to be very careful when putting money into investment that is not under one's control, this is a good time to buy Altcoins but don't just buy the dip, check out the project to see if it is still relevant.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:16:18 PM

By your standards, the most reasonable altcoin is probably Ethereum: large market capitalization, high transaction volume, focus on the top coin. Invest in Ethereum if you determine long-term investment in it. Also determine the investment for profit in the short term you can refer to cryptos that are XRP, EOS, ADA, HOUBI.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
nothingmiracle

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 11:16:24 PM

this is like gambling hahaha but I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin and altcoin, the price is now down
ApemQ

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:20:10 PM

opportunity is always wide open for those of us who want to try. the criteria you mentioned above is enough to help people who still lay in the world crypto. many criteria in choosing the crypto we want to buy, and you have mentioned quite complete. good job my friend.
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:22:30 PM

If you made your decision to buy altcoin now then your decision is right because the market is declining, invest now as much as you can i'm sure sooner or later your gonna earn real money when the crypto market price bounce back.
pickledmuffin

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:24:22 PM

Some criteria for choosing my altcoin:
Must be a large market capitalization, high transaction volume, focus on the top coin.
Paying attention to the value of the coin, not the price, cheap is not necessarily good.
Team of talented and experienced developers in the field of blockchain.
Bitcoin prices are dropping as many good altcoin are at the bottom. Do you think this is an opportunity for us?

I think it is probably a good time to start thinking about buying. Don't rush into it. Look into each coin and the factors you mention above. If you don't understand how  the coin works or the roadmap for the coin, do not invest in it. There will always be opportunities in alts coming on everyday.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:25:43 PM

It depend on which alltcoin you want to nvest. But the value of BTC and ETH is nood good at this time, we can buy more token/coin more than normal.
danielnamit

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:29:43 PM

Go buy any altcoin you can afford since all prices are too low now, and once the market gets recovered, you will surely earn a big profit for that.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:32:16 PM

Yes it can be a good opportunity to buy at lower price but you need to pay attention to the market as the market now in a very bad situation, the price keep going down and it can go down really fast no matter it is Bitcoin or alt coin, I think for now it's better to observe the market, but if you want to be sure just buy alt coins that already famous and in top 5, when the market got better you can choose the coin that fit your criteria to buy

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:43:35 PM

Yes it can be a good opportunity to buy at lower price but you need to pay attention to the market as the market now in a very bad situation, the price keep going down and it can go down really fast no matter it is Bitcoin or alt coin, I think for now it's better to observe the market, but if you want to be sure just buy alt coins that already famous and in top 5, when the market got better you can choose the coin that fit your criteria to buy

The way I see it today, investors are now daily trading since this bear market took over. So its very critical as to what coins you are willing to buy and trade instantly because not everyone is really holding their coins for long term. Only long terms coins are in the top 5-10 but there are risk as well. So if you are good in day trading, then its really advisable to continue what you do and take profits as long as you can.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:36:16 AM

yes you can buy altcoin because I know currently altcoin is still down and not yet back then from that you can buy altcoin for now because I heard if the soon altcoin price will come back, and thus you have to fast if want to buy

Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:49:16 AM

Some criteria for choosing my altcoin:
Must be a large market capitalization, high transaction volume, focus on the top coin.
Paying attention to the value of the coin, not the price, cheap is not necessarily good.
Team of talented and experienced developers in the field of blockchain.
Bitcoin prices are dropping as many good altcoin are at the bottom. Do you think this is an opportunity for us?
The current price is much lower than ATH even 30% to 50% cheaper than Altcoin prices in early May 2018
I believe the price of Altcoins is already at the bottom and I think this is a wonderful opportunity for us
indeed with the current Altcoin who continue to experience growth will be very capable to buy and benefit both in the short and long term. so I sought and suggested to have Altcoin through the purchase as well as others. so it would be great to buy Altcoin.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
labil88

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:54:32 AM

In my own opinion, buy at this time look very good to me as the market is experiencing a dim which is predicted to rise sooner than later this year.
firewa

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:54:47 AM

The current market can be purchased.
Whether it is not the lowest, I think I can buy
Different strategies are required for different projects.
Long-term investment is no problem.
doraemon_33766

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:53:15 PM

This bearish market can really be a scope investment for many. But while investing I will suggest people to be very careful while choosing the coin. If you choose the wrong coin then you incur heavy loss. Do proper study and invest into a potential altcoin.
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:55:43 PM

this is like gambling hahaha but I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin and altcoin, the price is now down

I am already not sure. Everybody says like altcoins will grow soon but I heard this already more than half a year

Jimmymoriarty

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:08:49 PM

Most of what you wrote is correct and apt but one thing that you do not need to necessarily focus on is if it's a top coin or not. It honestly does not matter because any coin can do wonders at any given time. It is unpredictable. So make sure to invest in coins that have a reliable background like its forum, community members etc. And also,yes this is a good time to buy coins because the market is down as of now.
the_crypto01

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:06:43 PM

Exactly I think so. So many people wait for the dip to make investment. And the season is goin on now. And this would be the time to make some valuable investment.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: