Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:06:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KNC Jupiter Miner x2 1.24TH/s / 1240GH/s ASIC Bitcoin - IN HAND!  (Read 1706 times)
Peter-Sloan (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:08:25 PM

2x KNC Miner Jupiter Miners - 1.24TH/s

1x Jupiter October Batch - 566GH/s

And

1x Jupiter November Batch - 674GH/s

Both Miners are in excellent condition, and both have mined constantly without any problems. Neither of which have been overclocked.

At time of listing these are generating a fraction over 2 Bitcoins a week.

PSUs are included , one of which is a Corsair AX860, the other is a EVGA Supanova G2.

miners currently located in a pretty tight spaced and dark server room. Without turning them off and removing them it is very hard to get a decent photo. Rest assured they are in excellent condition.

They are located in North Yorkshire. Viewing is welcome.

I am open to reasonable offers.

Will ship worldwide, however please check your country's laws on VAT before hand as i will not be held responsible for customs charges etc

Payment either by Bitcoin Cash or Bank Transfer

Any Questions Please Email me @

peter.sloan@aol.co.uk

Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:17:28 PM

Wrong place for your thread....
It should be placed in Marketplace > Goods > Computer hardware...
Peter-Sloan (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:21:42 PM

Ok thank's for letting me know, Will try and move to there.
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:34:54 PM

Ok thank's for letting me know, Will try and move to there.

No problem...
You could just lock this one and make a new one there. Smiley
Peter-Sloan (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:05:28 PM

Fixed!
IYFTech

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:44:36 PM

I'm prepared to come over to view them, but I would prefer to see some kind of photos/proof that they exist/work properly first if you don't mind. Even most smartphones now come with a flash for the camera, anything will do. Also, what is your idea of a reasonable offer? I just want to make sure before wasting my petrol/time - I'm sure you understand  Wink

Peace  Grin

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
sharedminers

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:28:17 PM

I'm interested in getting both of them, 9btc shipped to canada .

given that you provide a picture, and use escrow
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:48:43 AM

What's the price of the Oct Jup?

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
Clayce

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:28:43 AM

ESCROW?
IYFTech

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:47:07 AM

I'm prepared to come over to view them, but I would prefer to see some kind of photos/proof that they exist/work properly first if you don't mind. Even most smartphones now come with a flash for the camera, anything will do. Also, what is your idea of a reasonable offer? I just want to make sure before wasting my petrol/time - I'm sure you understand  Wink

Peace  Grin

Still waiting for an answer....... Huh

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
IYFTech

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:45:22 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 01:02:32 PM by IYFTech

OK, it looks like yet another noob fake account scam here on bitcointalk. I just noticed this user is trying to sell an iphone here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=459876.0  (for BTC10!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy)

He was online at the time so I posted on his iphone thread asking him if he could reply to the questions here - 10 mins later he was gone again.

The bitcointalk sales threads are becoming a complete joke - 80% of listings here are scams or dodgy as fook. It's about time the mods here applied some rules to stop this madness.

Deal with this fake user at your peril - you have been warned dudes  Tongue

Peter-Sloan (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:01:42 PM

OK, it looks like yet another noob fake account scam here on bitcointalk. I just noticed this user is trying to sell an iphone here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=459876.0

He was online at the time so I posted on his iphone thread asking him if he could reply to the questions here - 10 mins later he was gone again.

The [Suspicious link removed]ales threads are becoming a complete joke - 80% of listings here are scams or dodgy as fook. It's about time the mods here applied some rules to stop this madness.

Deal with this fake user at your peril - you have been warned dudes  Tongue

What are you talking about?
I advertised them Jupiters days ago and obviously they have now both sold ( To members of this forum ) if you must know.
If you have nothing nice to say then it's best to say nothing at all.
VinCeCream

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:58:46 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=459876.0  (for BTC10!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy)

The bitcointalk sales threads are becoming a complete joke - 80% of listings here are scams or dodgy as fook. It's about time the mods here applied some rules to stop this madness.

Deal with this fake user at your peril - you have been warned dudes  Tongue

THANKS

ar9

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:02:44 AM

I'll just bump this up.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: