Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:58:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time of the day to study about Economics?  (Read 1019 times)
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:16:38 AM

I am currently enrolled in Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and we have this subject called Economics, I just want to ask when is the best time to study about Economics (and also other subjects). Is it better to study at night or early morning? What's your study routine guys?
You are enrolled on that subject but it doesn't mean that you're only going to study during your classes. Good question that you have your own initiative to ask on what time frame is the best to study.

For me it's the best to study when you wake up in the morning, your mind is fresh and you are not stressed within the whole day.

This will serve you to put on your mind all the things that you have learned easily and your memory will serve at it's best because it's not yet exhausted.

Wake up early can make some people stress, so I think night-time is still better to learn about economics. In fact, learning about economic theory is very bored, you should get some good economy books to read, my first advice is The essay of Warren Buffet
Waking up early can make some people stress? what I mean with that is after waking up that's the best time to study. It's not only about waking up early but it's about after recharging, getting plenty of sleep.

During night time, it's the best time to take some rest and leave the rest tomorrow.

You don't study when you are tired and every lesson and information you are studying will just pass through the other end of your mind which makes your time wasted.

Just after waking up and when you are totally refreshed that's the best time to study.

Signature for rent

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:29:18 PM

Oh that is really nice. But I am not sure it is advisable to find out time for studying economics from others because the time that favor someone might not favor you at all. If you know the course matter and how to study it to pass effectively, then I think you can allocate an appropriate time for it. I study much into the night and I dont know if you are good at that too.
I guess the best answer like some have given is for one to realize where and when you do better at reading and understanding, and be able to inculcate that into your reading program or your daily program as the case may be.

For instance, I cannot read during the night since I love my sleep and some other night activities, and I cannot read in a noisy environment since I get distracted easily, so I found a tree by a stream where I go to read sometimes, or I make use of the library with at least 4 - 5 hours of reading daily. The thing is everyone will definitely have their own pattern when it comes to reading.
HatDen

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:53:07 PM

Now, now is the day that you must learn the chosen direction because tomorrow you won't have nothing.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:13:02 PM

This is a different approach to economics. One who has the intention to learn economics he'll engage into learning whenever he's free or when his mind is in search of information related to economics. Maybe there might be a common saying that learning early morning will easily gets fixed to the mind.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:24:48 PM

I am currently enrolled in Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and we have this subject called Economics, I just want to ask when is the best time to study about Economics (and also other subjects). Is it better to study at night or early morning? What's your study routine guys?

Its not about when is the best time its about how fast you can grasp the information in a short amount of time, studying is very easy right now because there are a lot of free source of information like google and youtube.
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:48:22 PM

Will the best time of the day to study about Economics is saturday and sunday because it is a day I had a more vacant time to learned regarding about this.Economics is very important and needed to understand and realized especially in the market exchanges.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:03:30 AM

my personal views are related to the best hours of learning at any time, at any time, regardless of the day or night, but once when I was studying at university, afternoon I used to seek experiences of the knowledge I learned in the community and in the library after my night consider the analysis of the two references, because the book is not uptodate is the practice of economics in the community always uptodate, and both the reference we should learn both to be able to see the future faster and details, may be useful and successful for all of us
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:44:55 AM

In my opinion economics should be check always to monitor the price in the exchange and to analyze and to study economics i think should be at night because you had observe and see what happens the whole day and that implies what economics is.
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:30:27 AM

Studying relationship between ends and scarce means which have alternative forgone is a must done for any prospective Business Administration students, since you shall be dealing with people of different characters in the outside world. And Economics is a major social science that can make this dream achievable successfully. I in most cases wakes at midnight around 2am to 4am studying during my time, because this is the most suitable period for me when everywhere is silent and peaceful for my brain to assimilate. But you need to carry out your own self research and finds out the accurate time subtle to your own medular oblongata since our level and time of reasoning with assimilation is bound to be different from one another.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
latchookart

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:37:33 AM

Stop looking for easy, magic fixes. Honors BS in physics, here, summa. Most people suck at studying. Focus on tunderstanding material, every step of the way from the fundamentals to the subjects at hand. If you grasp the why, then you won't need to waste times on ineffective-but-clever-sounding study techniques.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:51:15 AM

there is no right time to learn about the economy, nowadays technology in the world is getting more sophisticated You can learn anything using free services available on the Internet such as learning from sources that already exist in google or youtube, it's just that distinguish it in learning something of course will more quickly enter the brain when the morning because at night is not an activity that must be done by everyone, but the most appropriate time to rest

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:21:48 AM

In my opinion economics should be check always to monitor the price in the exchange and to analyze and to study economics i think should be at night because you had observe and see what happens the whole day and that implies what economics is.
if you're a hard core trader or you're a fund manager, studying economics everyday is very important, but for the purpose of academics I think anytime as long as you have the patience to study economics. This should be learn in school and after that its up to you if you want to master it or just a basic knowledge.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:38:47 AM

Woah there i just got a flash back when I'm in my college. It would depend from people people but i study early in the morning. I would try to sleep then i get up at around 3 in the morning to study. I find that i retain more info this way that studying thr night before. The catch is, after you study, you don't sleep at all even a nap. I tend to forget them when i wake up.

Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:48:01 AM

the right time to study the economy at any time, we must continue to learn by studying economics, because if we do not learn will never be what we will want.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:49:11 AM

I dont think there is a specific best time to study in a day but it just depends on when you feel comfortable. Like me for example, I prefer studying during lunch time or after lunch time when I have build up some energy and my mind feels energize too during that time of the day.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:56:38 AM

With me, i always have my reading materials and notes ready whenever i don't have anything to do (ie, the bus). I even put it numeric values and formulas on the wallpaper of my cellphone so that everytime i look at it i read it. But the bulk of studies are done at night before i sleep. I do about 2 hour readings with 2 min breaks every 30 mins. For routine really makes it easier.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
GotNow

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:54:17 PM

I'm not so good about economics but all I can say to you base of what I have learn in these forum, economics is more in bussiness relation. If about your question on when is the right time to study economics,  my comment about that is when you are ready to learn and your body is condition. No one can tell you whether night or day you want to learn.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:01:37 PM

Trying to be a perfectionist will only lead you to a downturn. No one is perfect. Tough tasks are usually avoided and delayed. You need to set goals to be achieved, but also need challenges

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

Time of the day ? If you can read and understand what you are reading at any time of the day, then why choose a particular period specially. It is not about best; it is just a matter of what works for you the more. If you have less time to read during the day due to some activities or noisy environments, then you can make the night reading something that could work for you.

Personally, I can read as long as I have nothing doing, and since it is a hobby anyway, I blend in any environment easily as long as I know I am getting and understanding what I am reading.
ordeath

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:56:07 PM

From my own experience I can say that the best time to study is early in the morning when your brain is fresh and when nobody can interrupt your study
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: