Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:15:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time of the day to study about Economics?  (Read 1019 times)
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:39:25 PM

There is no need to have any special time in order to study something. If you want something, and temporarily study something, why not start it right now? the sooner you start doing it the sooner it will start earning you. Although, each has its own niche and everyone chooses the road itself.
Yeah it is not good to wait for the right time because we can do this any time of the say, but I think it will be good if we start to study it in the early morning, life at in the morning our brain really feels fresh and our of stress so I think in the morning is the best time to study about economics it will get into our mind and this way we can learn good skills of trading and investing too easily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:31:37 PM

I am currently enrolled in Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and we have this subject called Economics, I just want to ask when is the best time to study about Economics (and also other subjects). Is it better to study at night or early morning? What's your study routine guys?
You shouldn’t be asking such a question, as a student you’re supposed to know that you should be studying every subject at any time. You don’t need anyone to tell you when to study, and there are no particular times to study any subject. You can study during your free time in class, you can also study at night and then memorize early morning around 5 and 6 before going to class.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:19:32 PM

There is no need to have any special time in order to study something. If you want something, and temporarily study something, why not start it right now? the sooner you start doing it the sooner it will start earning you. Although, each has its own niche and everyone chooses the road itself.
Yeah it is not good to wait for the right time because we can do this any time of the day, but I think it will be good if we start to study it in the early morning, life at in the morning our brain really feels fresh and our of stress so I think in the morning is the best time to study about economics it will get into our mind and this way we can learn good skills of trading and investing too easily.
Don't rely on others opinions as to when are you going to study, it's your responsibility and role to study if you want something to gain and learn. You create your future, success, and failures, not others. We all have different learning styles, and only you can determine and discover what works best for you. It's not about time after all, it takes willingness, hardwork and passion to learn. If you want to see something good about yourself or improvement, then do it, don't be afraid to take on new challenges in life.
Destofe

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:01:03 AM

The best time to study economics is early in the morning where you have a fresh mind and body . Eat, Don't skip the meal before your exam because not eating can result in tiredness and poor concentration.Arrive just a few minutes before your exam to avoid the usual wide-spread and contagious panic.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:29:28 AM

I am currently enrolled in Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and we have this subject called Economics, I just want to ask when is the best time to study about Economics (and also other subjects). Is it better to study at night or early morning? What's your study routine guys?

Lol. There's no perfect time to study as far as I know. If you feel like reading your books, then do it, otherwise if you are tired but insist on continuing to study then its just a waste of time. But during my college days, I always study when i woke up, because my mind is fresh and I can absorb better. Another tip is don't do crunching, that is, just studying when their is a exam or studying close to exam days because for sure you will not take all everything in just one sitting.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:17:11 AM

I think it would be best to study economics everyday through actual applications whenever possible. Sometimes you learn through direct expriences even before reading books. And this will give you a very good foundation at the topic to master. So whenever you want to study do it everyday. If you prefer a time, it should be best when you have taken a good rest like early in the morning.

Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:43:10 PM

The best time to study economics is simple. When you are in the mood to study. Because if youre not. Then you can learn anything even you study because your brain will not absorb anything because it is not in the mood and it's not interested in studying. Now for me, I reward myself when I study economics or read 5 pages. I also study in the night because they said that our brain will remember the things that we will read and also, chew a gum so that our brain will work and understand lessons .

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
siracunas

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:54:08 PM

I surmise that is totally an individual decision and its unto you when you are agreeable. I don't think there is a particular time of the as per the subject which we ought to pick with the goal that we can ponder appropriately around then. Its totally crazy to consider it in that way. Try not to attempt to control your cerebrum with that brain science since it isn't great approach by any means. In the event that you are sufficiently sharp then simply disregard the time and concentrate with your usual range of familiarity. At that point it shouldn't make any difference that at what time you are considering what subject.
AbuSarap1

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:11:59 PM

Financial matters is a deep rooted learning you can't take in every last bit of it and be an ace in multi year, you truly need to embed it in your timetable in your day by day routine to check, read or even watch how the market streams since it influences the entire biological system of business that encompasses you its like a vitality it change each time there is no fix estimation of things so you truly need to acquaint your self and receive the change.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:24:56 PM

You shouldn’t be asking such a question, as a student you’re supposed to know that you should be studying every subject at any time. You don’t need anyone to tell you when to study, and there are no particular times to study any subject. You can study during your free time in class, you can also study at night and then memorize early morning around 5 and 6 before going to class.

Exactly. Before asking we should find out before asking questions. You need to add to your life before entering the market. Learning is the feeling of each person. In my opinion, the concentrated power is to solve the problem, while studying at any time is good but at that time it must be sober.

KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:31:46 PM

It varies between person, from my experience there should not be any schedule for learning. It needs to be done when the person feels to learn. It can be early morning, midnight or noon. Some require a calm environment to learn while there are people who wish to learn sitting next to friends making discussions. Unlike the time period the mind decides.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:41:26 PM

It is recommended that you study when you are still fresh, this is important because if you do it after work or after a long day of school your capability to concentrate on the topic will be very low and you will not learn as much as you could, however different people have different preferences and it is important that you find your own way to study.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:51:11 PM

In my own opinion, there is no best time for studying but you can always use google to search for a very legitimate information, studying is depending on a person mood of learning.

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:13:18 AM

If you are in the Asian region, studying at night is a great time. You will be able to see the movement of the price of basic needs and also inflation of the currency at that time, and you can do the analysis.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:17:39 AM

The best time to study economics is simple. When you are in the mood to study. Because if youre not. Then you can learn anything even you study because your brain will not absorb anything because it is not in the mood and it's not interested in studying. Now for me, I reward myself when I study economics or read 5 pages. I also study in the night because they said that our brain will remember the things that we will read and also, chew a gum so that our brain will work and understand lessons .
There is no such fix timing to study anything which you want to learn. It all depends on your daily routine and the time in which you have some free hours if you are busy in some job or any other thing. If you don’t have any other thing to do, then it is better to study in the morning hours as your mind is fresh at that time and that you can then understand the things in a better way.

satana_igor666

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:45:46 AM

My opinion is that it is necessary to listen to lectures during the day, since the brain is still capable of catching everything, and in the evening it is necessary to repeat all the tasks to do.
macarong998

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:48:48 AM

When to study the economy, to get the most accurate information, you should sum up much of the economic information going through that day, I think the best time to study economics is at night.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:15:39 AM

my personal views are related to the best hours of learning at any time, at any time, regardless of the day or night, but once when I was studying at university, afternoon I used to seek experiences of the knowledge I learned in the community and in the library after my night consider the analysis of the two references, because the book is not uptodate is the practice of economics in the community always uptodate, and both the reference we should learn both to be able to see the future faster and details, may be useful and successful for all of us
early in dawn is the best time for study everything because my teachers told me when I was student that if you study late at night you will forget everything in the next morning and in the morning your mind will be fresh and if you learn something by heart in that time you will never forget it for the rest of your life. Therefore I think that dawn is the best time for study.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:38:19 AM

Much better to study early morning at around 4:00 to 6:00 am. The surroundings are silent and your mind is fresh,you think and memorize your lesson to study. But ofcourse because your subject is economics just put it in actual here in cryptocurrency so that you can understand more about economics.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:57:50 AM

It depends if you are a daytime person or a night owl person. Based on my experience, I study after I took a nap. I suggest that you study when your mind is free from all stress. It will be hard to concentrate if you are tired. Take a rest first, then if your mind is refreshed then you can go study. As a student, time management is the key in order to finish the tasks that you need to finish. Also, do not study when you are hungry. It is really hard to concentrate if you are hungry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: