Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:13:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice on starting a new life.  (Read 3104 times)
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:15:29 PM

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

That said, give it time and karma will be on your side instead of hers.
Hah an old Klingon saying! Kaplah!  Grin

techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:46:12 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2014, 06:08:34 PM by techgeek

And remember - having a gf it always might comes with trouble  and pain Tongue

I guess it is like :

GF = 86% chance of having big trouble
14% chance to fall into true love and live together 4ever Smiley

Error 404: Girlfriend not found

For all of you who does not have a GF :

try to think twice before you decided to find one ;P
think 4 times before you say to her "I love you"
think 10000 times before you give her your life.

Sometimes it is better to stay alone.
And maybe it seems sad, but it is NOT.

GF is like altcoins Tongue

LOLLL. GF is like ALT coins. Trade her back for another girl whos worth the BTC value lol.

Edit: As for the OP, I`d settle in Nevada with $15k to blow you own a home. But I`m not sure about the visa situation, so I guess thats no help.

E.exchanger

Activity: 714

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:43:57 PM

Honestly if i was you, i would beat her ass up. Anyways not commenting further on your personal life i would suggest you to stay there in uk shifting is not a good idea, you just need a break not a sift in your life. you can go to Philippines, India or Thailand as they are cheap and fun !! Smiley  Else come over to my place for a couple of weeks and have beers !!   Grin Smiley
bennybong (OP)

Activity: 682

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:11:30 PM

Thanks to mtgox these plans of mine are dead in the water. It's just been one thing after another, I can very much say FML right now. Spent my last bitcoin to cover general living costs a few weeks ago. I am currently between London, Southampton and Brighton. Sofa surfing wondering what the f*ck to do and where to settle. Don't even have a place to chill and think about shit. Enough of the sob story...

If anyone wants to give me any advice on getting away from this shit. Please, let me know! Offers of hospitality are nice and I genuinely would like to travel, meet new people and have a good time and chat some shit! I'm a nice guy!

Or you could help a brother out. Going to run out of money soon and I need to eat! I know what every here thinks or beggars, but I'm begging here! Every little helps... seriously, £5 buys me food for the day Sad

1iEbi7X9eeposXVzRsgSUFzvipNRLdJmi

Emill

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:02:12 PM

Thanks to mtgox these plans of mine are dead in the water. It's just been one thing after another, I can very much say FML right now. Spent my last bitcoin to cover general living costs a few weeks ago. I am currently between London, Southampton and Brighton. Sofa surfing wondering what the f*ck to do and where to settle. Don't even have a place to chill and think about shit. Enough of the sob story...

If anyone wants to give me any advice on getting away from this shit. Please, let me know! Offers of hospitality are nice and I genuinely would like to travel, meet new people and have a good time and chat some shit! I'm a nice guy!

Or you could help a brother out. Going to run out of money soon and I need to eat! I know what every here thinks or beggars, but I'm begging here! Every little helps... seriously, £5 buys me food for the day Sad

There is ample help in the UK. If you can not find work claim housing, and all the rest of it. Go to citizens advice they will point you in the right direction. Dont be shy about scrounging off the Tax payer, millions do it.
Emill

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:15:11 PM

There is ample help in the UK. If you can not find work claim housing, and all the rest of it. Go to citizens advice they will point you in the right direction. Dont be shy about scrounging off the Tax payer, millions do it.
More than 3,000 people who were subject to the government's cap on welfare payments have now found work, according to new figures.

It is the first official analysis of what has happened to households since the £26,000-a-year cap was introduced over the summer of 2013.
Thats right 26K free all welcome it buys food too !
Abinito

Activity: 196
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:54:45 PM

Interesting:    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525056.new#new

Are there any investors here?
Today at 03:43:18 PM
Reply with quote  #1
My 2 older brothers have been working on a good business idea. It's been in the works now for about 18months but both of them are at University and working so they had to put it on hold in recent months. They proposed the idea to me recently and wanted me on board, I had plans to invest but mtgox kind of stole all my funds (lol?). We have a business plan drafted up and I believe it is a great opportunity for investors.

I know this seems spam/scammy but I don't want to give any details away on this public domain.

I am only testing the water here but am curious if there are any people(s) interested in investing in what will be a successful family run company. And quite a cool one too!

The initial investment they were looking for is £10,000 - terms negotiable.

This is a serious proposition so please contact me for more details. Let's talk business!

PM if this tickles your fancy (US translation: if you are interested) Wink

Thank you.

Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.
bennybong (OP)

Activity: 682

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:53:56 PM

Interesting:    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525056.new#new

Are there any investors here?
Today at 03:43:18 PM
Reply with quote  #1
My 2 older brothers have been working on a good business idea. It's been in the works now for about 18months but both of them are at University and working so they had to put it on hold in recent months. They proposed the idea to me recently and wanted me on board, I had plans to invest but mtgox kind of stole all my funds (lol?). We have a business plan drafted up and I believe it is a great opportunity for investors.

I know this seems spam/scammy but I don't want to give any details away on this public domain.

I am only testing the water here but am curious if there are any people(s) interested in investing in what will be a successful family run company. And quite a cool one too!

The initial investment they were looking for is £10,000 - terms negotiable.

This is a serious proposition so please contact me for more details. Let's talk business!

PM if this tickles your fancy (US translation: if you are interested) Wink

Thank you.

Completely unrelated to my current situation. That venture is not a lot to do with me, they propositioned me after I told them that I had £15,000 of pending gox withdrawals. Obviously that money is long gone.

I'm just bored on the train to Brighton and fishing for ideas to get me out of this mess. If we managed to get the business up and running I would be 100% responsible for operating it on a daily basis, so it's in my best interests to try and get it started.

Think what you will, I know full well how people react to things like this on the forum. Trust me!

Try me. I can easily provide any proof or reassurance you need.

I'm really not expecting any donations but it's worth a shot. There are some nice people here... I am one of them... I donated 0.25btc to the guy who's dog needed an operation recently. Anyone here want to help a human out?
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:09:36 AM

Honestly if i was you, i would beat her ass up. Anyways not commenting further on your personal life i would suggest you to stay there in uk shifting is not a good idea, you just need a break not a sift in your life. you can go to Philippines, India or Thailand as they are cheap and fun !! Smiley  Else come over to my place for a couple of weeks and have beers !!   Grin Smiley
Lets not suggest violence, keep this thread clean with actual advice that would be helpful rather than put OP in jail.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:49:34 PM

The Texas USA suggestion is not a bad one IMO.  I don't know how the OP would feel about that maybe Vancouver?  That is some group of people that you called "friends".  Don't let that get you down for long you got a long life ahead of you and options so make the best of it and learn from this bad situation.  Good Luck
Kiki112

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:01:30 PM

And remember - having a gf it always might comes with trouble  and pain Tongue

I guess it is like :

GF = 86% chance of having big trouble
14% chance to fall into true love and live together 4ever Smiley

Error 404: Girlfriend not found

For all of you who does not have a GF :

try to think twice before you decided to find one ;P
think 4 times before you say to her "I love you"
think 10000 times before you give her your life.

Sometimes it is better to stay alone.
And maybe it seems sad, but it is NOT.

GF is like altcoins Tongue

it's better to love and lose that love then die without loving Cheesy

if your GF is underaged, she's like bitcoin
you can do illegal stuff with her and no one will ever know Cheesy

StormBorn

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:16:01 PM

Hey

If you like cold weather Alaska is a great place to get lost in. If you're healthy you can find manual labor or work on fishing boats and processors.  It's mind-numbing, brutal work, in a hostile and deadly environment.  And those are the positives.

After a year or so you'll be hooked and spend the rest of your life up there, or be ready to return to civilization with a clear mind and calm heart.  I worked up there for over 2 years and it was one of the most amazing times of my life. 
durrrr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:34:46 AM

if your trying to start a new life i suggest finding a woman to spend your time with. it will help motivate you and keep you ont track with being the person you want to be

ngongong

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:18:43 AM

Look, we're getting somewhere  Wink

Any more ideas? Starting to get some real answers here!
apsvinet

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:42:10 PM

if your trying to start a new life i suggest finding a woman to spend your time with. it will help motivate you and keep you ont track with being the person you want to be
But what if he's secretly a homosexual? Why on earth would you then want to spend time with a woman? Seems like a lot of work for no reward.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:48:12 PM

Canada is cold, but nice in the summer.
Maybe one of the safer South American areas where English is spoken by at least ~1/3 of the people?

zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:15:12 PM

You should go spend some time with your family ,clear you mind !

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
apsvinet

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:56:41 PM

Canada is cold, but nice in the summer.
Maybe one of the safer South American areas where English is spoken by at least ~1/3 of the people?
Does that come with a increased risk of being shot every time you leave your house?

kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:27:52 PM

15K is not enough to start a life somewhere else, I suggest you that you hold for now and start building and prepare your self, the 15k you have right now, should be partially invested in different business (sticking to only bitcoin is not a good thing) the other part is to get a job/ part time job to have a solid income to help sustain yourself without touching your investiment, from there you can start planing, there are many places you can go two once you have a solid amount of cash,  Asia Africa or australia are good choices, for Asia, I suggest south asia countries with not very high living cost like philipines for example, in Africa, Morocco and Tunisia are good places, and some francophone subsaharian countries like Ivory Coast or Senegal.

Once you have enough money to own a house, and to make a small business such as a café or a shop and enough money sustain your self for a year or two then you can think of moving, also check out the opportunities for a job ect
apsvinet

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:22:12 AM

You should go spend some time with your family ,clear you mind !
This is probably one of the better advices. OP will surely find the answer regardless of what the people on a crypto-currency forum suggests.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: