Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:52:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A question for the Bountyhive users, is it worth it?  (Read 77 times)
retampan (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:35:32 PM

So, let me share my earnings on the platform first. For the first time I use this platform, I've earned 5.8k SHK (iShook project) from it and it is worth 5.8 ETH based on iShook ICO rate (1 ETH: 1000 SHK). Currently, there is no exchange in which the tokens can be traded on and I should hold it for a little longer. Second, I've joined Code of Talent bounty and still ongoing until August 20. Hopefully, this tokens will more worth than iShook.

What about you? Do you get high income from the platform? Do the bounty participants usually dump the tokens once a project from the BountyHive hit an exchange? Share your opinion and experience, here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
medussa

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:39:20 PM

It is a good platform. It takes a while before the tokens are listed. Some of them are still at ICO. I got much from dropil and it was a success listing and trading  it on exchange
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:42:38 PM

So, let me share my earnings on the platform first. For the first time I use this platform, I've earned 5.8k SHK (iShook project) from it and it is worth 5.8 ETH based on iShook ICO rate (1 ETH: 1000 SHK). Currently, there is no exchange in which the tokens can be traded on and I should hold it for a little longer. Second, I've joined Code of Talent bounty and still ongoing until August 20. Hopefully, this tokens will more worth than iShook.

What about you? Do you get high income from the platform? Do the bounty participants usually dump the tokens once a project from the BountyHive hit an exchange? Share your opinion and experience, here.

We can argue about bountyhive but even though there are negatives unjust laws and unchallenged decisions involved in participating in bountyhive

We can only join and hope to make profit from their investments
None the less, they have started marketing poor projects lately and I’m starting to earn less
Let’s hope there is an unexpected turnaround
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:52:16 PM

The problem with bountyhive is that now everyone is using it, so the competition is fierce to try to get bounties and one thing I have noticed with bounty campaigns is that there is no limit to the number of participants and this means that your profits as time passes should get lower, if I were you I will try to find bounties on my own to get even better profits.
retampan (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:37:24 PM

The problem with bountyhive is that now everyone is using it, so the competition is fierce to try to get bounties and one thing I have noticed with bounty campaigns is that there is no limit to the number of participants and this means that your profits as time passes should get lower, if I were you I will try to find bounties on my own to get even better profits.
It seems right. They should change the stakes of each campaign IMO, their allocated amount for telegram campaign are the same as another campaign, it shouldn't that much as the telegram campaign was the 'easiest' way to earn, it could be dumped more and more due to the high amount of users joined in the telegram campaign with high rewards by just joining telegram and doing nothing.

Maybe I should have to move to a better way to get tokens instead of this platform but I couldn't leave it either since I've joined in this campaign 1 month ago and if I leave it I'll just get nothing Undecided.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:59:18 PM

I have used bountyhive before and i like the platform, I like the way they handle their bounty, No reporting, cap on the number of participant etc, the only thing I didn't like about bountyhive is that there is no spreadsheet to track your progress or see people participating in the bounty, so i see it as not been transparent. In normally bounty, you can see the spreadsheet and spot out any wrong thing or cheaters but it is not same with the Bhives. 
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:42:00 PM

It seems right. They should change the stakes of each campaign IMO, their allocated amount for telegram campaign are the same as another campaign, it shouldn't that much as the telegram campaign was the 'easiest' way to earn, it could be dumped more and more due to the high amount of users joined in the telegram campaign with high rewards by just joining telegram and doing nothing.

Maybe I should have to move to a better way to get tokens instead of this platform but I couldn't leave it either since I've joined in this campaign 1 month ago and if I leave it I'll just get nothing Undecided.
If you have no other option then you need to keep your commitment and work for that bounty until the campaign ends, I know that finding bounties on your own is a lot more difficult but it is completely doable and before services like that appeared that was the way people find the bounty campaigns in which they wanted to participate, only the most lazy let someone else do that work for them.
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:11:03 AM

Probably it is worth it but for now I am having around 10 or there tokens and only one of those are actually trading on some exchange and all the others we are waiting for them to get listed.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:32:47 AM

Bounty platforms such as Bountyhive or bountyguru are convenient and practical. But, based on my personal experience, I conclude that the greatest earnings are obtained when you perform work directly without using the services of intermediaries. There is much more bounty of companies on the bitcointalk. It only remains to select a project for participate, carefully analyze it, check the bounty manager and get down to work. The most important thing is to carefully study the project in which you are going to participate.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:38:26 AM

I can not use the platform. I never use it.because the system not work welll. I now use bountyplatform.io. it is better and count everyday. I hope ther will be better system than both
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: