Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:42:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: General Questions.  (Read 170 times)
XLadyX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:40:37 PM

Hello guys. I'm sorry if these questions I want to ask are redundant. But please just indulge me.

1 - I'm a newbie here, and this is actually my first post. I love making posts about Crypto in general but there was a forum I was in where people were complaining about being banned here because of the posts they made. So my question. What and where should I post in, generally. Probably a link of the thread of rules would help.

2 - This site only renders well on my laptop and tab. On my phone (S7 edge Samsung) it's quite frustrating to view and type. Is there like an App that can make this site fun to work with. Like reddit?

Thanks for your answers in advance. And please don't ban me. Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:55:59 PM

Read:

The people you're referring to only get banned not because they posted on a specific forum/topic, but because they're posting spam.

As of now bitcointalk doesn't have an app, and don't expect one to be available anytime soon.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
XLadyX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:07:26 PM

Read:

The people you're referring to only get banned not because they posted on a specific forum/topic, but because they're posting spam.

As of now bitcointalk doesn't have an app, and don't expect one to be available anytime soon.

Thank you very much
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 06:41:20 PM

Hello guys. I'm sorry if these questions I want to ask are redundant. But please just indulge me.

1 - I'm a newbie here, and this is actually my first post. I love making posts about Crypto in general but there was a forum I was in where people were complaining about being banned here because of the posts they made. So my question. What and where should I post in, generally. Probably a link of the thread of rules would help.

2 - This site only renders well on my laptop and tab. On my phone (S7 edge Samsung) it's quite frustrating to view and type. Is there like an App that can make this site fun to work with. Like reddit?

Don't worry, this is exactly what this section of the forum is for. As well, if you can't find the answers publicly available, by all means don't be afraid to ask in this category.

Like mentioned before, simply rule of thumb: Just don't spam. If you have even a reasonable suspicious that what you are posting is spam like, just don't press the 'Post' button.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
XLadyX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:27:19 PM

Don't worry, this is exactly what this section of the forum is for. As well, if you can't find the answers publicly available, by all means don't be afraid to ask in this category.

Like mentioned before, simply rule of thumb: Just don't spam. If you have even a reasonable suspicious that what you are posting is spam like, just don't press the 'Post' button.

Thanks. You've been helpful Smiley
marjorierford8890

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:17:32 AM

Good luck for you. Are you find something new?
XLadyX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:41:43 AM

Good luck for you. Are you find something new?

Thank you. And Yes. Lots of fun posts to read and contribute too. I'm loving it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: