Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:42:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Time for Alts?  (Read 162 times)
funchiestz (OP)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

I think, BTC movement has stopped and Alt's can raise %10-20 in 1-2 days. So what do you think about it? Should we buy now some alts?
pbitmallx

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:06:46 PM

I think so, now it's a good time to take some.
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:08:52 PM

Personally I think they may fall a little bit further but not by much, so whoever has money should invest now, and pick some decent coins like wanchain and ontology (remember only invest capital you are ready to lose).
funchiestz (OP)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:15:03 AM

The price raise that I expected did not come yet. Today I expect a rapid rise during the day. I hope it does not hurt me.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:18:25 AM

I think, BTC movement has stopped and Alt's can raise %10-20 in 1-2 days. So what do you think about it? Should we buy now some alts?

I think yes, but it has to be well researched before embarking and buying such a altcoin.
So you need to get to DYOR and increase your portfolio.

what coins do you have in mind ?
You can look up to fresco on forkdelta, before it pumps.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:19:40 AM

Alts are at very affordable prices, ETH is at 450$, Zcash is at 160$.. these are very low prices compared to some months ago... I'm buying little quantities day by day..
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:37:15 AM

This recent downtrend can be a great opportunity for small investors. Most of the altcoins are at their lowest price in comparison with what they were a couple of months ago. While the prospect of Bitcoin price going up is almost certain, some altcoins price can raise even higher than previous time after the current correction.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:55:59 AM

bitcoin movement is still uncertain and that is why the money has stayed out of the whole market and the volumes have dropped. that also means that "the money" is not going to come back in anything specially altcoins as long as things are uncertain and risky like this.

if you want profit and if you want to buy any altcoin then you should seek those coins that are currently having rallies. stop looking only in front of your nose and expand your horizons and you will see them!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:58:30 AM

trading on altcoins is short term, BTC and ETH - is for long term, but could me more perspective than all alts, so every one could deside
Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:02:17 AM

By and large now an excellent opportunity to buy alts at a bargain, but where probability that there will be same growth as well as in previous year? At own risk it is possible to buy several popular coins and to wait for growth, but besides when it is...

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:04:39 AM

I believe that you can invest in alts anytime if your research and analysis support it. Less price should not be the tool to make investment decision. It might go down more and more. So if you want to invest in current market dip, do a lot research to secure your investment.
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:05:13 AM

Nobody knows that BTC moving has stopped, why u think that BTC will not go to 4k?! I think to early for buying something, but PAI looks good IMHO.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:06:33 AM

Lol what is your analysis? How would you tell that altcoin will increase 10-20 percent in just two days.
But i agree yo you regarding in buying token becauseI think that we should buy more today since the price of the market is really cheap and hold it until it increase big in the future. Be patient and wait for bullish market.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

For me its "Yes" this is the perfect time to buy Altcoins and even Bitcoin due to its lower prices in the "Market" I think the price wont stay like this for so long, like it was last year it went Up and Up so don't take this dip for granted grab some cheap Bitcoin and altcoins now before it going up again. or regret later.
KzStPn

Activity: 170
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:39:49 PM

I thought in February that the fall ended up being purchased by the alts. Then in may I bought again. Now with a full portfolio of altcoins waiting for when the growth begins.  Smiley
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:11:55 PM

Yes, now is the time to buy altcoins, because bitcoin has reached the lower limit, but I don't think that in the next few days altcoins will increase by 10-20%, still there will be a drop in the market and bitcoin will drop to 5300-5500 probably; purchases for now only for a long term.
RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:18:40 PM

This is the best time for some money to invest in the EOS and WAVES. Because I think it is the good prospective to invest for the long term and I believe its price will be pumped & dump in the future.
kunsh

Activity: 145
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:19:49 PM

It's about good time but you need to keep eye on course in next few days, it's not last dip so, you will have more chance.
izay

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:23:14 PM

Best time to buy now. Alts is at their low price and better to collect those potential coins. Even bitcoin and ethereum is at their dip price. Investors are really glad in this state. Happy buying.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:24:52 PM

What is your basis that altcoin can raise upto 20% in the next two days? Just becuase BTC is not recovering right now it doesn't mean that altcoin will pump, if you look at the graph at coinmarketcap you can see that they are all similar if bitcoin is down so do most of the altcoin. However with the current price of the market it is still good to buy because the price is so cheap then hold it till recovery for instant and decent profit.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: