Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:09:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All You Need To Know About Using Maggots In Healing Wounds (PHOTOS)  (Read 163 times)
Romeoetin (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:16:21 PM

Its called Maggot therapy. Its a type of biotherapy involving the introduction of live, disinfected maggots (fly larvae) into the non-healing skin and soft tissue wound of a human or animal for the purpose of cleaning out the necrotic (dead) tissue within a wound (debridement) and disinfection.
Pressure ulcers (bed sores), venous stasis ulcers (common in people with leg swelling, varicose veins, or blood clots), neuropathic foot ulcers (often found in diabetics), post-surgery wounds, or traumatic injury wounds can all benefit.

How does it work?
Maggots can’t properly digest living tissue. They eat only necrotic, or dead, tissue. These medical-grade maggots have the natural instinct to crawl away from living skin to find dead matter, which they consume before moving on to find more necrotic tissue. Once the necrotic tissue is all gone, they will leave the host body on their own in search of other sources. When used for maggot therapy, these larvae are place on the wound site for two to three days, typically contained within the affected area by a wound dressing that keeps them from migrating.

One of the greatest benefits of maggot therapy is “debridement,” or cleansing wounds of dead and infected tissue. But maggots also release enzymes that help disinfect the wound, stimulate the growth of healthy tissue, and dissolve biofilm,which is a collection of microbial cells that form on the surface of wounds, making it difficult for antimicrobial agents to enter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:07:52 PM

I don't know why you felt the urge to mention this but I do remember seeing this on TV years ago, long with using leeches to keep blood flowing to reattached appendages.

I know they are used for healing wounds that have become infected but never heard it used for varicose veins. Like, are you going to stick the maggots into your veins? Eew.
Romeoetin (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:34:45 PM

I don't know why you felt the urge to mention this but I do remember seeing this on TV years ago, long with using leeches to keep blood flowing to reattached appendages.

I know they are used for healing wounds that have become infected but never heard it used for varicose veins. Like, are you going to stick the maggots into your veins? Eew.
  Grin Grin haha. I just love the sight of it
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:25:19 PM

Pharmaceutical grade maggots. You never hear about them from your doctor or from any of the people around you. If not for articles and posts like this on, we almost would never find out about them.

The point is, since the medical won't tell us about them when we go to the doctor, they must be good.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Romeoetin (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:26:29 PM

Pharmaceutical grade maggots. You never hear about them from your doctor or from any of the people around you. If not for articles and posts like this on, we almost would never find out about them.

The point is, since the medical won't tell us about them when we go to the doctor, they must be good.

Cool
i know right.  Cool
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:27:23 PM

Cool

most docs are drone indebeted or in quest of their yachts slaving for the big pharma...

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
_navoj

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:14:54 AM

It's kind of weird but that is how our world works, we benefit from every living organisms in our ecosystem
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: