Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Every thing I touch go down (gravity rulez)  (Read 550 times)
andrew1carlssin (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:44:24 PM

Guys every coin a buy the price automatically goes down ... contact off  we can may take advantage of that algorithm behaviour

ac-- 

Satoshi's book editor; SCIpher - https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/archive/scigen/scipher.html
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:47:30 PM

Guys every coin a buy the price automatically goes down ... contact off  we can may take advantage of that algorithm behaviour

ac-- 
I guess this happens to most of the traders, and yes including me.

Whenever I buy, than be it in Crypto or Stock or other financial assets, this has happens to me almost in 70 percent of trades. I think probably I'm taking trades without considering any proper buying or exit strategy, which lands me in a situation where I buy and ultimately prices go down immediately after that. So eventually I hold on to that trade or rather cut off immediately after small loss.

domasal

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:56:20 PM

Please list your portfolio so can know which coins not to buy Cheesy But really, there is nothing to worry about, only coin that is going to be profitable in this market is ethereum classic, please don't buy any!
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:02:53 PM

ac-- 
You are not the only one who do experience such thing and rest assured most investors or traders do experience that thing. Its been always a normal part because of volatility and we can only thought that we are the ones who are not lucky because when we buy it drops but thinking on the general side you are not the only one is being dragged on the bottom.This is why trading or investing do really needs intellect and be wise on when to get out on a particular movement.
Bitcoin_Makers

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:47:44 PM

Do not worry. Such situations happen with a lot of traders who have recently started trading in the cryptocurrency market. If you bought a coin and it began to fall, do not sell it immediately, but wait until it grows up again (the main thing is not to panic).
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:22:08 PM

This is just normal dud, we are on the bear market so not wouldn't be surprise if almost all coin now goes down. Just be optimistic and hope for the best. The green will come and surely your hardwork and investment will be rewarded with huge profit. Just be patient, now is the best time to buy and hold.
dadabosade67

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

Still very vague. Not sure what you mean. Can you tell in detail what you mean so we can all understand and discuss. Really look forward to hearing from you
znaneswar

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:32:57 PM

This is normal thing in crypto world and now everything is going down and down because of bear market.

Try trading with stop-loss to avoid risk. Or wait for green market. I bought some coins by seeing its technology at $28 in last December. But now that coin dropped down to $2. But i believe the technology and team so still holding those.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:43:25 PM

Grin scary though but what I think that happens is that you buy the coins are the wrong times. When buying a coin, we need to do that when price is reasonably lower so that it does not take time to hit the road.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3841

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

Welp. Sometimes we just buy at the wrong time. You probably buy coins that has increased significantly a few days or weeks ago, hence you experienced a correction on the coin/token you bought. If it makes you feel better, this definitely isn't rare. It happens to a lot of people(think of the people who bought at the peak on December).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:39:41 PM

ac-- 

Dont worry Situation is that Every person think , If he sell now He will we safe from futher loss. But its wrong If he hold now for 6 month atleast I can say he can make 100% profit.

This is normal in crypto look at difference in 2016 and 2017 Prices You will understand how It Rise in short time period... They current situation we need to support bitcoin
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:46:47 PM

ac-- 

Whenever I buy, than be it in Crypto or Stock or other financial assets, this has happens to me almost in 70 percent of trades. I think probably I'm taking trades without considering any proper buying or exit strategy, which lands me in a situation where I buy and ultimately prices go down immediately after that. So eventually I hold on to that trade or rather cut off immediately after small loss.
Admit it that you both are only unlucky lol

I use to experienced this twice in a row that the consecutive coins I bought drops a big after buying it,so i come to the same conclusion until I finally realized that i only need to make research about the coins i must do,thats why now im good on this,so maybe you two do the same thing,make a good study first before purchasing
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:51:03 PM

Guys every coin a buy the price automatically goes down ... contact off  we can may take advantage of that algorithm behaviour

ac--  

Admit it that you both are only unlucky lol

I use to experienced this twice in a row that the consecutive coins I bought drops a big after buying it,so i come to the same conclusion until I finally realized that i only need to make research about the coins i must do,thats why now im good on this,so maybe you two do the same thing,make a good study first before purchasing
We need to be ready for profit and lost in trading, because profit and lost is part of trading. , you need to change your strategy and planning if you continue losing your money in trading. It will at least prevent you from a big lost. You should take a decision when you become too much conform about some thing. Taking decision wihtout any analysis is not a good idea, it can cause a big lost for you.
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:39:34 PM

That is the nature of crypto. Probably you bought from the exchange so cheep by setting a price that seem to dump the coin. So shall someone also follow the same trend and the coinseem to drop in value. Amy way, the market has not been good this very year so try and hold it for sometime.
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:49:19 PM

hihi, just simply diversify and don't invest too much into one thing, specially newer currencies, you can see cmc that there are projects which simply follow the big ones and some are gaining even during this market.
Laxus215

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:16:06 PM

ac-- 

This happens most of the time but did you tried holding it for few days. Coz sometimes when we buy some coins coincidently that coins value goes down and later when we exit that coins value goes up.

Matty96

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:30:33 PM

ac-- 

Same for me. But what would you do right after that matter. If you sell, you will just lose money. Thats why dont put all eggs in one basket. Invest in other projects while waiting for that coin to come up
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:48:08 PM

ac-- 

kinda funny, I always think this way. But found out myself that every coin goes down but surely it will go up too, Just don't watch the coinmarketcap every now and then for you not to see it red , anyway don't buy the green but the red :p
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:35:21 AM

Price of crypto really unpredictable and technical analysis is dont work, but to avoid this risk we should use stop loss in every trade and when any indicate the market  still on bearish for the better quit from the market and dont trade a few days and back again when any sign the market back to bullish.

richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:55:10 AM

Iam in the same situation, too big loss even more than 50%. And i dont have any idea to recover the loss, i can only wait for the market turn in to bullish.This is my loss should be become experienced for me , and later i can make greater strategy how to manage better of risk crypto investment.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: