Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:45:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: POST COUNT 100 !!!  (Read 1603 times)
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:45:49 PM

Hard to beat someone who's been here for years without being here for years yourself. Smiley

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:57:30 PM

Congrats on reaching 100 post. What's the next goal?

kuroman

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:00:35 PM

Next step 1000 and then, maybe you can beat Phinnaeus Gage Cheesy

yeah soon enough ^^

i need to do hard work for beating you but i am sure i will sure reach 1000+ in few days

Just don't spam too much. I saw a post by one of the moderators, who said that if your post number largely exceeds your activity you are asking for a ban.

Spamer should be banned; but when each time you reply and participate to the conversation, that is not spam at all
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 08:09:38 PM

Hard to beat someone who's been here for years without being here for years yourself. Smiley

It is not hard if the guy didn't post a lot Grin

Look at here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=mlist;sort=registered;start=0 half the members (5/10) that registered in 2009 are still newbies

hilariousandco registered November 20 2013 and posted 7357 so far!! 56posts/day in average!! I posted 18posts/day in average and I feel I am posting all the time

apsvinet

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:59:21 AM

Look at here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=mlist;sort=registered;start=0 half the members (5/10) that registered in 2009 are still newbies

hilariousandco registered November 20 2013 and posted 7357 so far!! 56posts/day in average!! I posted 18posts/day in average and I feel I am posting all the time
56 post per day in AVERAGE?
I could easily post 56 times a day, and sometimes I do, but EVERY DAY? Gee wiz.

kuroman

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:38:30 AM

that's some dedication, I can see my self reaching 56 post a day when the section is active and people are commenting, but doing it everyday that's another level of dedication
apsvinet

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:31:07 PM

that's some dedication, I can see my self reaching 56 post a day when the section is active and people are commenting, but doing it everyday that's another level of dedication
Oh yeah. I suppose people can post from their phones nowadays, I can't though. 56 posts per day from my computer, I can't imagine the headache, haha.

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 09:00:37 PM

Oh yeah. I suppose people can post from their phones nowadays, I can't though. 56 posts per day from my computer, I can't imagine the headache, haha.

If you are involved in interesting conversations and you are sick in the hospital, making short posts it is doable but if you have a balanced life and you make long posts it is pretty unhealthy amha

apsvinet

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:45:46 PM

If you are involved in interesting conversations and you are sick in the hospital, making short posts it is doable but if you have a balanced life and you make long posts it is pretty unhealthy amha
Yep, there's probably not much else going on in terms of living if you've that huge amounts of time posting.

kuroman

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:41:12 PM

Yep, there's probably not much else going on in terms of living if you've that huge amounts of time posting.

You'll beat him soon enough ! you are over 2K post in such short period of time Smiley
kstar

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:42:02 PM

why is there a contest?
kuroman

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:43:52 PM

why is there a contest?

No there isn't at all, just epeen I guess Cheesy, but it keeps thread and discussion active I'm starting to spend quite the amount of time on this section talking to people
apsvinet

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:45:18 PM

You'll beat him soon enough ! you are over 2K post in such short period of time Smiley
Well, I basically post a lot when I have a lot of free time, and during busier days I nearly don't post at all. You can see that there's a gap in my posting between the first of april and the 15th for example, and after the 15th it caught up. Smiley
My point is i'm not posting every day, but when I do, I post a lot. x)

kuroman

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:49:08 PM

Well, I basically post a lot when I have a lot of free time, and during busier days I nearly don't post at all. You can see that there's a gap in my posting between the first of april and the 15th for example, and after the 15th it caught up. Smiley
My point is i'm not posting every day, but when I do, I post a lot. x)

It hapens to me as well, sometimes I miss some topics in a while, and I have a lot to catch up and reply to and sometimes it's technical stuff, with replies of 2k letters
feina24h

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:50:44 PM

make your mama papa proud, set your goal to reach 100000000000000000

Fair Launch, No Premine and Active Devs = Logicoin
apsvinet

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:52:23 PM

make your mama papa proud, set your goal to reach 100000000000000000
Pfft, I don't have a set goal when posting. I respond to threads I find interesting.

sanjoea

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 04:29:05 AM

Congrats , keep sharing more useful informations

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 01:19:13 PM

And you could be learning something new, meeting new people, travelling, getting skills or saving some money

I guess you are saving some money when you post here though Grin

counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:57:37 PM

congrats, I hope your past posts have brought you much knowledge about Bitcoins.  And made some web pals along they way.   Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: