Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:12:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, the highest fall in the year 2018  (Read 1046 times)
sort_cirkit (OP)

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:51:55 PM

Bitcoin prices have never been so low this year. Prices were down to 5,826.41$ (Jun 24 2018 16:04:00 UTC). Many advisers say that at the end of the year it will hit 30,000$. The market is seeing more than the fall from the price rise. Imagine when the speculation will end?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:31:09 PM

Are you now starting to doubt those predictions who are saying that bitcoin will reach $30,000 by the end of the year? There's more to come for this year and we're just half of it and we are starting to get into 3rd quarter and if there will be no action seen on that quarter, there is still the last hope which is the last quarter for this year. We are in part of the history where bitcoin has fall that much and if you do believe those predictions, there's nothing wrong with it as I do believe about $25,000-$30,000 by the end.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:36:43 PM

Are you now starting to doubt those predictions who are saying that bitcoin will reach $30,000 by the end of the year? There's more to come for this year and we're just half of it and we are starting to get into 3rd quarter and if there will be no action seen on that quarter, there is still the last hope which is the last quarter for this year. We are in part of the history where bitcoin has fall that much and if you do believe those predictions, there's nothing wrong with it as I do believe about $25,000-$30,000 by the end.
Anyone with common sense would think that Bitcoin won't even surpass 15k$ this year.Indeed;in my opinion Bitcoin will end this year playing between 5000$ and 10000$.Simply because who the heck would like to push the  price now.Investors are demotivated (From 20k to 6k it's really scary),Bitcoin has to rebuild trust among it's supporters and ofcourse it will take time.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:46:08 PM

Anyone with common sense would think that Bitcoin won't even surpass 15k$ this year.Indeed;in my opinion Bitcoin will end this year playing between 5000$ and 10000$.Simply because who the heck would like to push the  price now.Investors are demotivated (From 20k to 6k it's really scary),Bitcoin has to rebuild trust among it's supporters and ofcourse it will take time.
Like the old times, bitcoin has been unpredictable. I push my hopes with that high price but I know on what are the possibilities about it.

As I've said, there's nothing wrong to believe such high's except those high's like $1,000,000 in three years which is basically unbelievable. Crypto market hasn't been spread 100% all over the world and we don't know who else can push the price up now, it can be us, elites, government regulations, adoptions, who knows?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:52:48 PM

Yes, down and right like one song. And don't know when they will come and pass 16k like 2017.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:01:09 PM

I totally agree with this I was with people that saying and was sure BTC would pass 30k mark by this year, but the way things are going I am not sure anymore, still 6 months to go I still not give up on my prediction but I for sure not sure anymore  Cheesy . from 15k until this moment I never sold my BTC something in me believed   it will happen any moment and it will happen fast and now we are 6k  Embarrassed . I am now hoping for just 15k mark  Smiley .
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:50:39 PM

I would like to search for the speculators who predicted that bitcoin would cross 25,000 dollars by this year end.We have to be a little bit practical while speculating the price.

Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:30:27 AM

maybe the end of the year is awaited for the rise in prices, with the fall of the market at the moment we expect more and more investors joining the crypto.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:40:15 AM

this is the uniqueness of bitcoin being so highly volatile, today's price is surely the worst since the beginning of this quarter, but many wise traders are eyeing on this price, for them to acquire more coins at a way lower price, when the price spikes, then it will surely be a bigtime profit, let us look at it as an opportunity to buy more coins and not panic sell, if you sell today, then you have lost your ticket to profit and earn big.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
BlackMoon25

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:46:16 AM

Many people are talking about $25k - $30k in the end of 2018. But I think it's too quick for the dump-time of the market. It often takes 1 year to dump, and 1 year later to recovery, then a new pumping round start. So the end of 2018 should be $4k, then 2019 for recovery (maybe the price will be around $5k - $6k). In the end of 2020, BTC should be higher than $60k.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:18:50 AM

Many people are talking about $25k - $30k in the end of 2018. But I think it's too quick for the dump-time of the market. It often takes 1 year to dump, and 1 year later to recovery, then a new pumping round start. So the end of 2018 should be $4k, then 2019 for recovery (maybe the price will be around $5k - $6k). In the end of 2020, BTC should be higher than $60k.
We do want high price to come back and we get used to the price during the ATH but now it is starting to become hard. This dump has been taking so hard and it's taking too long but it also teaches the new comers that crypto/bitcoin isn't for the weak handlers. If they are only thinking that they can become rich from day one to day 10, crypto isn't for them. They have to take the advantage during the dip and sell if they got profit. With your road map of recovery, 2019 for $5,000 - $6,000? seriously?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:54:41 AM

All of you arguing the prediction of bitcoin that we all know bitcoin price was unpredictable in the market, but if we compared the price chart movement in bitcoin compared last year or other years, in the end, it will raise up at last quarter in the month.
It doesn't matter now if bitcoin will in the dip and I'm sure it will be bounced back again sooner or later, so, the BIG question is are you ready if bitcoin price will hit the higher price? checked your portfolio and store a huge amount in bitcoin while it is cheap now in the market.

longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:32:51 PM

Bitcoin prices have never been so low this year. Prices were down to 5,826.41$ (Jun 24 2018 16:04:00 UTC). Many advisers say that at the end of the year it will hit 30,000$. The market is seeing more than the fall from the price rise. Imagine when the speculation will end?
For me price of bitcoin will be only bigger since next month, than market will recover and pries of coins will be slowly going up, i strongly believe in that scenario.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:51:12 PM

It's difficult to tell what the price will be by the end of the year. Just a little push on the market will surely encourage investors to get in to crypto again. Most investors are skeptical since the price had been dipping so hard this year and it's difficult to tell what might happen after a day or two.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:33:58 PM

It is true that prices right now of many coins is in the dumps, however you cannot say that the predictions of the crypto analysts is not yet valid as the year of 2018 is still not finished. And in the nest 6 months before the year end their are still many events that will happen that will affect the prices of cryptocurrencies.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:46:30 PM

Most investors are skeptical since the price had been dipping so hard this year and it's difficult to tell what might happen after a day or two.

Investors of professional nature aren't skeptical but get more motivated to enter at these lower prices. The only people being skeptical are those not understanding how markets work and that corrections of this level are perfectly normal for crypto. I don't expect newbies to directly figure out what's happening, but even a slight form of common sense is lacking from their side. They came for the massive pump that was going on last year, entered, got burned, and now blame Bitcoin for everything they did wrong. How difficult is it to open a chart and see how overbought the market was at that point? Buying at peak levels is just retarded....
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:57:28 PM

That is because you saw the $1900 mark that is why you are saying this. But as I said before there could be an error with that or it is just the hype.

Now before that rise, bitcoin is playing in $8k-9k mark and just fluctuating back and forth.
So we can say it just fell for like $2k by then. But why do you people only see the fall as always. Have you ever consider to look at the brighter side?
From $300 to $6k. How much percentage is that?  Grin
_bitnews_

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:28:41 PM

Bitcoin was always unpredictable and this case was no exception. Now the opinions of the investors have dispersed and everyone is confident in their rightness. But you should not listen to anyone, but always evaluate the situation that happens with Bitcoin. Believe in bitcoin and in the future this fall will seem small compared to growth.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:59:36 PM

Speculations is always speculations, a real one in the market. I dont have an analysis for the end of years but for short date, i have analysis, bitcoin will make a correction until pass away support area in march. Now are it pull back or break out? We will know the result.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:31:35 PM

Bitcoins price now +6K USD mean time the market has gone down recently to less than 6K that will be the highest fall in the year .As for as the bitcoin concerned it is highly volatile in the market so it is quiet common  that of going up or down.That is the good time to pick for investment when it is falling down .2017 December it was the highest rise in the history and last year this time its price was less than 1K and imagine five years back its price was mere 45 USD The global community is getting aware of its usefulness and its  market demand will increase to recover it  very shortly.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: