Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:16:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Retainly - RETN token  (Read 149 times)
silverleafy (OP)

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:27:57 PM

Hello, have you heard about Retainly? They have raised about one million dollars in their pre sale. They have working product -cashbacks - but why we need cashback on the blockchain and why we need this kind of token? Who will buy this token?
ICO price was 0.52USD but now you can buy this token only for 0.00462USD. Do you know some news about this coin? Because on telegram there are no news.
I will be very thankful if you can tell me some news or ideas about this project.
Because I am loosing a lot of money and thinking about selling all of my tokens.

Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:08:49 AM

Today's market is falling sharply, holding is the key to your success, even if you hold any penny, patience is still the key to making you more profitable.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:14:59 PM

This is crypto:( Project can be abandoned for some time and after that will raise again. But it can be totally forgotten and delisted from everywhere( Check all social. If they are not responding for months everywhere maybe it will be good decision to sell everything. But if this is the real hardworking team I would wait to market bounce. When BTC will grow everything will grow with it, even dead projects.

JoeBriggs

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:22:04 PM

I own lot of RETN too and I'm still wondering what is happening to the price, but I still hope that people will see good things in cashbacks, Retainly worked really hard, I even saw them on presentation and they spoke very well. I don't loose hopes.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
unpack

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:26:15 PM

Very bad situation, I hoped that Bitpaction listing would help and I didn't expect the opposite. I sold most of RETN, but still hodl some and I hope it gets better.
silverleafy (OP)

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:17:42 AM

I own lot of RETN too and I'm still wondering what is happening to the price, but I still hope that people will see good things in cashbacks, Retainly worked really hard, I even saw them on presentation and they spoke very well. I don't loose hopes.
Thank you for good news. Where did you see the presentation? Some real physical presentation or only "webinar"?
Something big has to come to see ICO price.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: