Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 04:30:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Losing your life savings on BTC? Hurting everyday?  (Read 792 times)
freighttrain

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:50:09 PM

People buy lottery ticket all the time, that’s total fine, spending $5 here and there for fun. But if you mortgage your house to buy lottery tickets you are crazy.

Same thing with bitcoin. Spend a few grand for chuckle is fine, chances are you won’t see your money again. Heck I would pick up a few bitcoins too when it drops below $100.

If you spent your life savings buy Bitcoin, get out now while you still have something left! New crypto currencies are coming to replace BTC. Stop torment yourself everyday watching your money goes into red day after day after weeks after months.... you will spend your retirement working at McDonald’s trying to earn it back!
At least bitcoin's gains are higher than the others. Bitcoin is still the cryptocurrency that has the lowest risk right now.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:50:13 PM

People buy lottery ticket all the time, that’s total fine, spending $5 here and there for fun. But if you mortgage your house to buy lottery tickets you are crazy.
Apples and oranges. Every investment is risky but you can't compare lottery ticket to bitcoin.

Same thing with bitcoin. Spend a few grand for chuckle is fine, chances are you won’t see your money again. Heck I would pick up a few bitcoins too when it drops below $100.
You will spend your whole life waiting for that and that is not possible scenario unless dev's seriously mess something.

If you spent your life savings buy Bitcoin, get out now while you still have something left! New crypto currencies are coming to replace BTC. Stop torment yourself everyday watching your money goes into red day after day after weeks after months.... you will spend your retirement working at McDonald’s trying to earn it back!
Investors have right to do anything they want with their money.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:08:27 AM

I think we are ok to save our money in bitcoin, but we should buy bitcoin when the price is on the bottom.
As long the price still at the top, just be patience and keep saving our money.
Once bitcoin price falling, that is our chance to buy bitcoin so we can safe from the loss.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jemerson1420

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:06:38 AM

Yes so hurt because you store your savings to have more savings if you enough saving and very hard to store savings. But not everyday because you affect by your self if you not getting move on.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:10:45 AM

Yes so hurt because you store your savings to have more savings if you enough saving and very hard to store savings. But not everyday because you affect by your self if you not getting move on.
that's why before you need in this industry you need to take the risk. you'll know what might happen if yo enter in this industry because of being not stable. yeah it is very happy to know if the price is going up continuously. but if the opposite happen I am sure many of us would think about quitting and regret in the end. also, don't invest in this with all your money.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:47:13 AM

I don't see any good idea to invest your life savings on bitcoin because you should not be doing that in the first place and you should just investing or spending the excess amount of your money to bitcoin so even though the price of bitcoin might go wrong then you still have the courage to not think about that investment since it doesn't hurt your pocket so much since it is just an excess money.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:08:15 AM

yes you are right in the lottery we can get fun when we only use the small amount, if you use all of your money, once again, you are crazy. be the fan in bitcoin and invest and trading in bitcoin is good, but be the fanatic is not good things, because it makes you regret in someday

tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:45:53 PM

Is there any reason to do this or think? Why can a person do or think about this? Though taking the risk can give us our desired things but can we expect flying money in the air?  No one spending his life's savings on one investment. If you smart enough they can take a risk so smart. Since at the moment is the best time for buy or hold bitcoin yet you should invest as much as you afford to lose.
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:58:09 PM

If what you say is true then it's crazy. Bitcoin prices may fall deeper but I think about $ 100 is not possible. A lot of people are waiting for bitcoin about $ 5000 to buy and if it's about this price it will be rising back and probably will not go down again. This market is still very popular and I believe it will thrive.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:02:27 PM

Good explanation, It's better to have bitcoin savings than to bet on the lottery without any certainty if we are going to be a millionaire. With bitcoin our future is sure and sure of what we accumulate here will be millions of future value.
Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:11:52 PM

Of course it is an terrible idea to risk all your life savings on Bitcoin/crypto because market is highly volatile but Lottery and crypto are two totally different things. When you buy lottery, you rely 100% on luck but in crypto you can depend upon your research, FA and TA which would give you some indication of market if not all.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:53:58 PM

Who would ever put his life savings to an investment? We'll I think some guy who can afford to lose his life savings by taking risks to a very risky and volatile investment. There is no assurance whether he'll earn profit or totally lose all his savings. And if you think you can buy bitcoin at $100, that will never happen cause bitcoin will fall down but not that far. Maybe you should wait up to $3k, that is more possible than a $100 price of bitcoin.
meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:03:36 PM

What's the essences of losing your life saving on BTC!! who's going to use the money you have worked for after many years of labor!
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:07:39 PM

As for me. I have never lost any coins because i am sticking to the long-term holding strategy and think that it is possible to earn good money if i am patient and can wait unil the price increases
artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:11:19 PM

Yes like you stated above, if you want to do something, never put all your effort or money to it, it will be great if you could achieve your target, but if you couldn't that's just make you feel down.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:15:57 PM

I would like to say that the idea of selling get your house to buy Btc is absolutely a bad decision in the first place because the golden rule is and has been to invest ands much abyss you can afford to lose.
However, I don't think it is a torment to see Btc value fall irrespective of how much you have on vested if you actually understand Btc.

dgreat

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:44:32 PM

there is a saying that says wisdom is profitable to direct. it is adviceable not to put your whole eggs in one basket what do i meant, it is just simple, as you carryon wirh plan A you should have a plan B for backup. it is not reasonable to put your whole life savings in bitcoin the market is not stable as we all know as a wise person you should know it and avoid anything of such nature. it is very hurting to wake up one morning  discover that all your whole life savings just vanished through just one source. be wise!
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:21:30 PM

Roll Eyes Maybe because people take chances that's is why they're doing it, they just want to take a risk in expense of something they believe is great, well people have diiferent views in life and we cannot force them to believe what we believed, but the thing is they were challenge to do so and when they hit it, jackpot! they feel great as well and their pride seems to boast and they thought they made a right decision and so spend it to whatever they want or planned to do.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:14:05 AM

Yes it is true that losing your life saving on BTC. Hurt everyday because here in crypto it is normal to lose if you are just a newbie and you do not know yet the crypto industry. You should also know how to invest properly and how you will not lose and you should not invest all of your savings so that you will not lose what you can't afford and if you lose you still have some money that you can use for your daily needs.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:16:35 AM

I deleted more than 100 btcs of wallets when Bitcoin just started, yeap hurting every single day
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: