Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:09:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Losing your life savings on BTC? Hurting everyday?  (Read 787 times)
bidadari22_

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:29:00 AM

I think the price of Bitcoin isn't always an upward movement.This fluctuates from time to time, very volatile.Learning how it works and how the market goes is very important before entering the crypto world. but before investing in bitcoin,you need to do market research first because it is necessary to know the price you bought.If you buy for a long time,you can make a profit in the future.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:45:26 AM

People buy lottery ticket all the time, that’s total fine, spending $5 here and there for fun. But if you mortgage your house to buy lottery tickets you are crazy.

Same thing with bitcoin. Spend a few grand for chuckle is fine, chances are you won’t see your money again. Heck I would pick up a few bitcoins too when it drops below $100.

If you spent your life savings buy Bitcoin, get out now while you still have something left! New crypto currencies are coming to replace BTC. Stop torment yourself everyday watching your money goes into red day after day after weeks after months.... you will spend your retirement working at McDonald’s trying to earn it back!

That would really hurt if they loose all their savings specially if they had invested all in bitcoin and it goes down all the way. But i think it will not happen bitcoin will recover we just have to wait and believe and do not invest all your lifetime savings into one basket keep something for the future.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:59:41 AM

People buy lottery ticket all the time, that’s total fine, spending $5 here and there for fun. But if you mortgage your house to buy lottery tickets you are crazy.

Same thing with bitcoin. Spend a few grand for chuckle is fine, chances are you won’t see your money again. Heck I would pick up a few bitcoins too when it drops below $100.

If you spent your life savings buy Bitcoin, get out now while you still have something left! New crypto currencies are coming to replace BTC. Stop torment yourself everyday watching your money goes into red day after day after weeks after months.... you will spend your retirement working at McDonald’s trying to earn it back!
Losing life savings in bitcoin would literally hurt you everyday, but its up to you on how you manage your bitcoin. Thats why they always say investing in bitcoin would be risky. It depends on you if you are willing to invest or not. You need to have right and enough knowledge so you can hadle different bad scenarios in bitcoin.
Markscott86

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:23:07 AM

I also think like you, you can invest but do not use all your money, you have to leave a little for your own needs, something stupid when boldly sell all the assets that have to play in the world of crypto.
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:10:34 AM

Well,  although  I lost some good amount  of money this year to bitcoin trading,  I have picked up the pieces of my life and decided to move on.  I can't regret everyday, it's in the past.  I am sure bitcoin holds something great for us in future.  I just need to be careful this time.  But I not thinking about my loss anymore.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
CharlieAdoring

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:17:31 AM

You shouldn't compare bitcoin with a lottery ticket, like comparing people who looking for lucky and money and people who believe in something and spend money want it to grown and develop to change the world.
derekeaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:11:09 AM

I do not think it's worth spending all your savings on bitcoins. It's wrong to take that risk. Of course, everything can work and you are lucky, but on the other hand you can lose all your money and be poor and sad Wink
Awhore

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

It is even stupid if experts in gambling would gamble with over 30% of their networth, let alone 100%. With its high volatility rate, investing one's life savings on BTC is extreme foolishness in my opinion, though i doubt if anyone will even take that risk. But if you're considering it, please take a pause and pray for wisdom... thats the worst decision anybody can ever make in the crypto world.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:25:00 AM

Although I agree that it is easy to lose your hard earned money on bitcoins, do keep in mind that when it comes to digital currency, it is important that you learn and understand about cryptocurrency before you start buying or trading. It is risky, that much is true, but if you are patient and continues to learn about bitcoin and crypto, then you will not lose your hard earned money just like that.
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:28:17 AM

absolutely do not agree with the author. bitcoin will cost crazy amounts in the future

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:43:24 AM

So smart people will do that, smart investors only invest the EXTRA BUCKS, not everything they have.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:49:07 AM

It is really is scary if all your money from work will just turn into nothing. But just do not lose hope and have faith. Soon the market will recover and get even higher.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:56:59 AM

Yeah it's really crazy if we use all our money to invest in crypto currencies. Especially if we get to pawn a house or that is our basic need then it's really crazy. In my opinion, investing in crypto currencies means we are ready to lose because at the beginning we have to prepare ourselves mentally when bad conditions hit the crypto currency market. There is no insurance or official party that guarantees investment in crypto currency so you should invest in crypto currency according to your ability without risking your life.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:03:58 PM

I think its part of crypto currency life or in any investment, time will come that you were too down and there are times that you are on top. As what they say no pain no gain. Let us just find other ways on how we can earn more btc.....

Lalapo08

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:09:15 PM

Indeed risking all the assets and savings we have to invest in crypto currencies is stupid. We should be able to calculate the risk of each decision that we take correctly. We must implement business risk management in the beginning well. Therefore, before plunging investments in crypto currencies, we should deepen our knowledge of crypto currencies so that we don't risk our lives for crypto currencies whose conditions are uncertain. We also have to learn crypto currency strategies well so that we don't experience loss and lose all savings as our capital at the beginning.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:19:05 PM

I think btc will not hurt people's feelings as now btc is being treated as an asset and being treated like gold sometimes. I feel the craze of btc is at the peak and many people have even put their savings for btc and still holding the same for good  returns in the short and medium term. Now that btc has started pumping slowly up its time for us to keep holding and wait for good results.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:20:07 PM

working at McDonalds??  Grin
What you say.. New crypto currency can't replace Bitcoin! This is true.
You think that because you beginner in crypto world.
Good luck and more profits
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:23:32 PM

That's why you don't put your life savings into crypto, please spare more money for investment purposes and don't use your life savings as it's very risky to do. Invest what you can afford to lose not important money such as that. If you lose it and spend your retirement working then I believe that's entirely your fault. I think most of the people that believe in bitcoin don't check the price everyday, it's just them who bought at the top who check the price everyday.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

Some people take risks and lose everything..But this is the way people live..Some lose in the gambling, some go bankrupt..You can not earn high earnings without risk..Also I do not think Bitcoin is risky..Bitcoin has proved itself and will always be the top.
frankforty

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:34:06 PM

If we are investing our life savings on bitcoins than definitely we will be panic when market will in downtrend because we need to invest that money which we can afford when loose. bitcoin price is volatile and downtrend and uptrend is part of market. we can start with small amount and make consistent profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: