Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:40:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steem Dollar SBD Back to 12$?  (Read 109 times)
Aveatrex (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:30:31 PM

Yo guys,
Steemit platform has a lot of potential,it's a really great way to reward writers.Last year,SBD has reached an All time high of 12$ but decreased in value gradually until reaching back ~1$.
Do you think it can get back to 12$ when the market rebounce?

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:35:31 PM

I think it is foolishness to think the price will go to $12, it is all these crazy things in the space, check the whitepaper, the price is suppose to be fixed at $1, I am not concerned about this, because this even happens recently when Binance announced that they are listing TrueUSD thevalue went as high as $1.80 for something tied to $1

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:28:38 PM

Yo guys,
Steemit platform has a lot of potential,it's a really great way to reward writers.Last year,SBD has reached an All time high of 12$ but decreased in value gradually until reaching back ~1$.
Are you crazy, When it was reach 12 USD because the highest hype is 7.9 or 8 USD so we should expect 8 USD in end of the year. We will consider this thread but you don't know anything this coin. The current market is move to downward so we don't predict when it will move to forward so wait and see the future market.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:58:38 PM

Yo guys,

Yep, SBD is good, and have a lot of potential. I think together with market bull run, price will raise up. But if you want, you can trade SBD at HITBTC, it cost there 19$, at that moment, in time of pumps, sometimes, 35$, but as always there is one big BUT, you cant deposit\withdraw SBD at HITBTC, and you can loose your money, because after pump, there are always dump. ))

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:57:07 PM

I think it is foolishness to think the price will go to $12, it is all these crazy things in the space, check the whitepaper, the price is suppose to be fixed at $1, I am not concerned about this, because this even happens recently when Binance announced that they are listing TrueUSD thevalue went as high as $1.80 for something tied to $1

Yeah, I think it would actually be quite harmful for the Steem platform if SBD were to retrace to US$12. It's a stablecoin and designed to be pegged to the dollar. I don't think it's necessarily a "bad omen" or what have you if the $1 valuation holds.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:24:39 PM

Yo guys,

Yep, SBD is good, and have a lot of potential. I think together with market bull run, price will raise up. But if you want, you can trade SBD at HITBTC, it cost there 19$, at that moment, in time of pumps, sometimes, 35$, but as always there is one big BUT, you cant deposit\withdraw SBD at HITBTC, and you can loose your money, because after pump, there are always dump. ))

Steem does have much potential but just as most altocoins, it is at the initial stage... but still growing to become better.BTCBTCBTC

Yeah, but there is one problem, compare to other altcoins, its perspective depends directly on the Steemit platform and on how it will be perceived and used by writers, bloggers, newsmakers, in contrast to Bitcoin, which is widely used as a means of payment and not only.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
anglosaxon

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:55:51 PM

Although I found very exciting the steemit platform, I can not say that sbd is a coin which is one of my favourite ones. I don't like its price characteristics, because, according to me, it is not plotting a promising graphic for the future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: