Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:22:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ANN] [DLRS] DOLL HAIRS BLAST OFF SCHEDULED 4 (02/15/2014) @23:25GMT  (Read 8242 times)
gargouri2001

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:28:59 AM

wtf with all those count down and waiting if almost each coin fail to launch in time
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:30:11 AM

Due to delays caused by personal issues, then issues with the actual client I have decided to delay the launch for 1 day, it will now launch at 6:00PM EST or 11:PM GMT on February 10 2014

I am not happy with the way things were going and I don't want to rush myself and cause more problems, I apologize to everyone here and I promise tomorrow's launch will go completely smooth.
cheer mate
thanks for update
lets get scalping lol

DollHairs (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:31:58 AM

I had some personal issues, as well as when I finally sat down to release the client I ran into some issues with the client itself. I will now delay the release for 1 day so when it does release it will be organized and fair. I apologize again for any inconvenience this caused and will make up for it by making sure all updates/releases in the future will be smooth as fuck.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:33:15 AM

well better that then unfair bad launch.
need pool for launch though!
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:33:52 AM

I had some personal issues, as well as when I finally sat down to release the client I can into some issues with the client itself. I will now delay the release for 1 day so when it does release it will be organized and fair.
Take a huge glass of milk and sweet dreams ...... dont forget to pray

god luck  Grin
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:11:50 AM

This is sad... Sitting in a dark room with thousands of dollars worth of equipment just waiting for an altcoin called doll hairs to release.

What am I doing with my life?

DollHairs (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:25:16 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 11:03:22 PM by DollHairs

Things are on track for 6:25PM EST today. The first version of the client wont include KGW, a unique icon, and there may be issues with max coin supply. The second release of the client will fix all these issues and will be available within 1 week of the initial launch.

You shouldn't notice any of these issues as the max coin supply wont be reached within a week, and there will be difficulty calculation every block with a maximum % in which it can go up and down.

Happy scalping.
DollHairs (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:03:05 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 11:20:59 PM by DollHairs

http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/2355820.jpg

I am under the impression due to lack of response I should push back the launch another 2 days so I can release it with all of its features working.

So launch date is now (2/12/2014) @ 6:25PM EST or 11:25PM GMT

http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/2355813.jpg
DollHairs (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:27:11 PM

again, sorry guys but atleast the client will be fully functioning.

heres some memes:

http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/2355841.jpg

http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/2355859.jpg

http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/2355876.jpg
DollHairs (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:43:36 PM

http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/2355903.jpg
Lykkan

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:55:51 AM

haha
why don't you just start over and try advertising the coin more, maybe launch the 15th or something? duck duck coin comes out tonight, so it's good you're not launching tonight also
crike

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:58:38 AM

Or even better, dont launch this at all

BTC: 19GwYWZjY3RczZFCS7S64AikrARuyZ7Zoc
DollHairs (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:02:50 AM

haha
why don't you just start over and try advertising the coin more, maybe launch the 15th or something? duck duck coin comes out tonight, so it's good you're not launching tonight also
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/45858655.jpg
Sounds like a plan, Saturday would actually work for me quite well, that would also allow me time to make a webpage, and create the social networking pages for the coin, as well as create a pool just incase no-one can get a working one up close to launch time.
DollHairs (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:19:09 AM

Tempting, but I don't want to live in a world in which you can't buy things with doll hairs
Lykkan

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:51:55 AM

Tempting, but I don't want to live in a world in which you can't buy things with doll hairs
lol Smiley

duck duck coin had an EPIC fail launch btw. 60 bitcoins were invested for IPO and SOMEONE FORKED THE COIN. He hasn't released a wallet yet so hopefully he can end it soon, I feel bad for the guy.
I'm down to mine this on saturday. If you're interested in assistance with anything, I'm interested.
I can add a node. Part of the problem with duck duck is he didn't post any nodes, so people made their own fork
Lykkan

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:33:57 PM

Soo..
DollHairs (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:21:15 PM

lol Smiley

duck duck coin had an EPIC fail launch btw. 60 bitcoins were invested for IPO and SOMEONE FORKED THE COIN. He hasn't released a wallet yet so hopefully he can end it soon, I feel bad for the guy.
I'm down to mine this on saturday. If you're interested in assistance with anything, I'm interested.
I can add a node. Part of the problem with duck duck is he didn't post any nodes, so people made their own fork
Ah that is unfortunate, 60 BTC is a lot of money...

Excellent, I will add an initial seed node into the client itself but I would appreciate it a lot if you could be a node as well.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:46:39 PM

So who stole my idea?
What do you mean by this? I thought of this on my own after watching dumb and dumberer again recently.

Client should be uploaded soon.

..and dumbererer

that is all i need to hear

i'm almost* speechless.. almost Wink

are we taking retarded to whole new levels or what ?

create new account name copy paste search for bad joke upload post
and you dipshits mine the hell out of it and cry i want pools, exchanges

i am honestly far to embarrassed by all of you to even consider for a second telling anyone i know to come here.

what has changed is this stuff has picked up in popularity and is getting over run by little kids.
the reddit 4chan mem.jpg posting snotty littl ei think i'm funny tweens..
and now we have teh old coin cloners with a rock hard boner about knowing they have the audience they always wanted
dumb fuck lemmings willing chug back as much sperm as they can take !

teg future looks grim and i am really starting to hate kids with a passion..
i feel liek going out and finding the first brat i see and stomping his fuckin face in for fun lol

yoo mad bro orlyliekomgwtfbbq U butthurtz wtf orly liek omg bro dragons coin ..coming soon
pre pre pre announce premien coin ponzi tiem super mega much coin very hashing douche bag Doeg tardlets much love DOG DOEG DOGE !!!

FUD first & ask questions later™
DollHairs (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:57:37 PM

So who stole my idea?
What do you mean by this? I thought of this on my own after watching dumb and dumberer again recently.

Client should be uploaded soon.

..and dumbererer

that is all i need to hear

i'm almost* speechless.. almost Wink

are we taking retarded to whole new levels or what ?

create new account name copy paste search for bad joke upload post
and you dipshits mine the hell out of it and cry i want pools, exchanges

i am honestly far to embarrassed by all of you to even consider for a second telling anyone i know to come here.

what has changed is this stuff has picked up in popularity and is getting over run by little kids.
the reddit 4chan mem.jpg posting snotty littl ei think i'm funny tweens..
and now we have teh old coin cloners with a rock hard boner about knowing they have the audience they always wanted
dumb fuck lemmings willing chug back as much sperm as they can take !

teg future looks grim and i am really starting to hate kids with a passion..
i feel liek going out and finding the first brat i see and stomping his fuckin face in for fun lol

yoo mad bro orlyliekomgwtfbbq U butthurtz wtf orly liek omg bro dragons coin ..coming soon
pre pre pre announce premien coin ponzi tiem super mega much coin very hashing douche bag Doeg tardlets much love DOG DOEG DOGE !!!
Im sorry you feel that way but in my opinion it makes much more sense to tip doll hairs on reddit as opposed to dogecoin. Yes, more people are getting involved in crypto currency and as we have learned there are different markets, personally I find doll hairs hilarious and I laugh myself thinking about a future in which people tip each other in doll hairs. The fact you are joking about attacking innocent children and find that funny but not doll hairs has got me confused. But hey, everyone has a different sense of humour.

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:20:40 PM

wow let we see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: