Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:27:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have we hit the bottom? I think so.  (Read 434 times)
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:24:40 AM

Everything depends on the whales, how much they plan to buy. Obviously, only whales influence the change in the cost of bitcoins. We little fish can only guess how the price will change.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:50:50 AM

If we have already hit that bottom, I hope that for now we will go up again, and this wasn't the last bottom for Bitcoin, because it has affected all the prices on crypto market

ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:59:26 AM

As I continue to fall, the deep decline is still, so this price is not the bottom, but I firmly believe that they will be one of the market still the most potent for us to do business.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
binhbaamboo

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:23:48 AM

I think that is the bottom now, we should buy and hold long-term and get high profit, Many good crypto is dip to buy
Heidim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:09:58 AM

Well without a crystal ball who knows? I'm listening to only 1 you tuber doing TA and for the past six months he has been spot on with his analysis, he's been calling 5800 for a while now.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:10:36 AM

A brand new Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency podcast that is focused on trading and investing. Hosts interview guests and discuss the latest news in the markets. With experienced traders including an ex-JP Morgan hedge fund manager to talk Bitcoin and big picture moves. Are the latest moves all manipulation or just demand driven? Is the latest SEC statement on Ethereum positive for the markets? When will Bitcoin see all-time highs again? Do Bitcoin Futures manipulate the market? Bitcoin ETFs maybe?

Up until early 2016, there was only one choice for holding cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin. From there, the marketplace has exploded. In this episode, they discuss constructing your portfolio and how to gather the proper information to make informed investments and trades.

Latest episode on SoundCloud - https://soundcloud.com/buy-or-sell-what-the-hell/have-we-hit-the-bottom-what-projects-are-exciting-developers-28

Is there some interest in a solely trading and investing crypto podcast? No bullshit, just talking markets.

Give it a shot and let me know what you guys think!

I think that the bottom price will be going back to $2k dollars and by that time, most of the cryptocurrency investors are going to focus on bitcoins which will make the price of cryptocurrency to pump up again.
canadinhano

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:15:52 AM

Not yet, I believe that the price of coins is still falling, the market is going down dramatically, so do not worry about this market, and do not sell your coins. out of the market.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:04:40 PM

honestly, I dont know exactly have we hit the bottom or not. I just know that I have lost money very much in this market. I realized that we cant earn money in this situation with trading. The best way is holding and wait for the recover

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:30:12 PM

honestly, I dont know exactly have we hit the bottom or not. I just know that I have lost money very much in this market. I realized that we cant earn money in this situation with trading. The best way is holding and wait for the recover
What a good decision mate, that was also in my mind I need to cash out but the price in the market was too low, I think it is sinking g too much and if we force our selves to convert into fiat we have lose almost a half of what we have holding now.
The best thing to do is holding then yes you are right, holding and investing now is the good choice. Don't rely on your bitcoin hold your daily needs to avoid cutting lose.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

Not yet, I believe that the price of coins is still falling, the market is going down dramatically, so do not worry about this market, and do not sell your coins. out of the market.

That's what I mean, do not try to sell it because when you sell , you're supporting panic sell that will affect on bitcoin value globally.

We are the bottom ? Honestly the bottom in my view when bitcoin on $ 299 / btc so it's not bottom yet !
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:11:23 PM

A brand new Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency podcast that is focused on trading and investing. Hosts interview guests and discuss the latest news in the markets. With experienced traders including an ex-JP Morgan hedge fund manager to talk Bitcoin and big picture moves. Are the latest moves all manipulation or just demand driven? Is the latest SEC statement on Ethereum positive for the markets? When will Bitcoin see all-time highs again? Do Bitcoin Futures manipulate the market? Bitcoin ETFs maybe?

Up until early 2016, there was only one choice for holding cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin. From there, the marketplace has exploded. In this episode, they discuss constructing your portfolio and how to gather the proper information to make informed investments and trades.

Latest episode on SoundCloud - https://soundcloud.com/buy-or-sell-what-the-hell/have-we-hit-the-bottom-what-projects-are-exciting-developers-28

Is there some interest in a solely trading and investing crypto podcast? No bullshit, just talking markets.

A lot of talks have been made by people at this time but rather than backing it up by actions, its seems its just talk because if every of the comments made by people and recent happening is being acted up through investing, we should be seeing some positive increase in price but rather its just taking a nose dive. However, I still don't think the bottom has been reached already because reaching the bottom means the next phase is the increase in price which is not something I see happening now at all or not close to it.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:21:53 PM

A lot of talks have been made by people at this time but rather than backing it up by actions, its seems its just talk because if every of the comments made by people and recent happening is being acted up through investing, we should be seeing some positive increase in price but rather its just taking a nose dive. However, I still don't think the bottom has been reached already because reaching the bottom means the next phase is the increase in price which is not something I see happening now at all or not close to it.
Every price dips we people on crypto would definitely have this kind of common question, Is this already the bottom? - This turns out that we are just always been keeping on guessing on this thing 8 years already on crypto.When we do saw price decrease then this common question would come out.We would only find out when the price do already tends to completely made a reversal but before that keeps on guessing is just already a normal act to be made. For now we wont even know on how deep we would go.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:30:15 PM

Everything depends on the whales, how much they plan to buy. Obviously, only whales influence the change in the cost of bitcoins. We little fish can only guess how the price will change.

Not everything depends on whales. If whales spot that the sentiment is changing and people actually start buying again, they will no longer try to force the market down, especially so if they have accumulated enough coins. Whales pick up the signals. If the market is near free from average joes, which is the case right now, they have all the freedom to do with the market what they want. As soon as the average joes jump back in, the freedom to manipulate the market reduces significantly and whales are more willing to buy the price up and sell you the coins they bought way lower. That's the nature of this market....
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:35:22 PM

you can easily see bulls do not push the market up.The negative news, it certainly make bitcoin chances to fall down still big.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:10:11 PM

Not everything depends on whales. If whales spot that the sentiment is changing and people actually start buying again, they will no longer try to force the market down, especially so if they have accumulated enough coins. Whales pick up the signals. If the market is near free from average joes, which is the case right now, they have all the freedom to do with the market what they want. As soon as the average joes jump back in, the freedom to manipulate the market reduces significantly and whales are more willing to buy the price up and sell you the coins they bought way lower. That's the nature of this market....

I agree with RichardsNY, whales are part of the equation, but I wouldn`t say too that everything depends on them and
their decisions. They are using new and fresh blood to make profit, that is the nature of every market.
   I like to believe that we are at bottom, or at least somewhere near bottom. I`m buying when I can, and I like to buy at
bottom`s but I don`t catch good moment always. For long-term investors as I am, it doesn`t matter is this price is bottom
or not, we will buy again, we know that new bottoms will be higher.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iagyei259

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:19:14 PM

It is not true that we have  hit the bottom because bitcoins and most alternative currencies are trending low. The market will still rise above what we are seen now and hope by the end of the 3rd quarter of the year, things will improve.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:11:59 AM

It is not true that we have  hit the bottom because bitcoins and most alternative currencies are trending low. The market will still rise above what we are seen now and hope by the end of the 3rd quarter of the year, things will improve.

Well for the moment though it seems we have at 5.8k a few days ago. Today's got a good bounce but there's no way we can say it's already a reversal. Have we hit the bottom for this year? Hopefully :p

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:22:19 AM

I think the answer could be yes for now as we start to plunge upwards with todays market. But this could be just temporary hike and we have no idea whether the market is going to stay that way for long time or not. If its really start of new bull then we can surely state that this was the bottom price that we hit last week.
I think believing is the big perspective here and bottom really could be around thousands dollar or less. But with the current greenery everything has just got changed and newer data will show up soon for us to predict whether this is real pump or not.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:37:54 AM

I think the bottom is below $5400 this is why the market has not bounced up yet, you can easily see bulls do not push the market up right now, it will go to below $6000
You can never say that. No one can predict the impending bottom. This is entirely a market game and the factors like demand and some exogenous factors can only determine it. If we look at the market, the prices are actually going up in the last few days. There was a fall below $6000 and there was again a rise which showed the unwillingness of Bitcoin to fall that low.
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:46:46 AM

If its really start of new bull then we can surely state that this was the bottom price that we hit last week. I just know that I have lost money very much in this market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: