Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:53:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT discussion: allocate funds for following projects from unclaimed coins  (Read 3698 times)
EmoneyRu

Activity: 600
Merit: 500

Nxt-kit developer

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:57:05 AM

Nxt-kit: Helping tool for VPS deploying.

Ola

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 12:38:03 PM

leave a spot for me...will make an announcement with a demo soon

Nxter,Bitcoiner,Ether highlevel developer working to improve the world.
rriky92

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 12:46:22 PM

If you want to add my iPhone app i never had a bounty for it! Someone took a bounty for the iPhone app but never released it!
marcus03

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:11:45 PM

For the sake of completeness: NXT Solaris :-)

To be open-sourced until February 16th.
minusbalancer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:33:57 PM

It is important to have not only the source code open and uptodate but to have easy readable description of the processes.
I think that document should be reviewed by someone, edited, discussed by community in terms of functionality. Should be discussed at least some way by client devs.

Anyway i think it makes sense to start with SOME documentation at least.

so lets reserve this thread for clients and other NEW projects
if you think your project should get a bounty, list it here.

Pin

Please see quote above. It is really important IMO. So probably it makes sense to add this kind of "rule".
Bitventurer

Activity: 488

S P 8 D E

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 03:11:52 PM

please , reserve a  bounty up to a Million coins, for me and Passion_ltc.

Kiss

don't ask for what and it's not  FUD

SP8DE - The Game of Chance. Changed.
Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:46:50 PM

Kiss

Confirm. Definitely NO FUD! Will be huge and you all will love it. It will make the Nxt ecosystem appear much more professional. Smiley

drsnuggles

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:17:00 PM

Currently with a few outside developers on payment modules for the main open source ecommerce and CMS systems.
First draft has been sent to wesleyh for review, as I want someone from inside to look it over before we go any further.
Hopefully he has will give some insights if he has time.

Still in initial stages.

CMS/commerce list:
prestashop
oscommerce
magento
Drupal
Wordpress
Joomla
Oooh, that sounds good! Smiley Would love to see Nextcoin payment plugins be released. This could start real use of the coin as currency.
pinarello (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

NXT is the future

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 06:04:32 PM

Kiss

what for?  Cheesy

Well if its worth it no problem.

Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:19:35 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2014, 10:06:06 PM by Damelon

Currently with a few outside developers on payment modules for the main open source ecommerce and CMS systems.
First draft has been sent to wesleyh for review, as I want someone from inside to look it over before we go any further.
Hopefully he has will give some insights if he has time.

Still in initial stages.

CMS/commerce list:

prestashop
oscommerce
magento
Drupal
Wordpress
Joomla

Just a small update.
wesleyh has looked at the proposal and I will be sending his feedback to my guys.
As soon as I am back from my week at the Frankfurter Messe I will be getting more energy into this project.
I want to be able to show something so everyone can look at it (especially the devs) to poke and prod at it, hopefully with one of my devs on a BCT account, too. Feels a bit silly to be in the middle, as may be project leader, but not technically minded, so I'm at best a hindrance in that process. Smiley

I want to thank wes out here, so he gets public credit for being an overall nice guy!

Oooh, that sounds good! Smiley Would love to see Nextcoin payment plugins be released. This could start real use of the coin as currency.

That's exactly the plan.
The idea is to make it simple for people to start implementations of payments in Nxt.

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 04:25:38 PM

I'm going to be offering a silver bullion gateway in the nxt decentralized asset exchange system. Shipping and profit will be built into the price of the asset when i first issue it so then it will be able to circulate through the economy freely until someone decided to redeem it. Since shipping and profit will be built into the issue price, the process for acquiring silver with nxt will be as simple as going onto the market in your client, buying the cheapest unit available at the time and then send the token to my nxt address along with a message specifying where they would like the silver to be shipped. To the end user there will be no complications with paying for shipping or anything, or going to a website and filling out information and placing order, it will be totally seamless.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
scor2k
Legendary

Activity: 1005
Merit: 1002

work hard, die young (c)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 07:58:27 PM

Hello!

My project is Wordpress plugin, that allow log in with NXT token. Plugin name nxtAuth .

How it's works:
  • Click on the image with NXT logo and enter valid NXT token
  • If NXT server online and token valid - you log in to site with subscriber account
  • On the Wordpress settings page you can change address of NXT server. By default - localhost

ToDo:
  • Adding modal jQuery window
  • Add User page with additional Info, such as transactions, etc
  • Integrate with my AM project - http://nxtdb.info

How to test:
  • Go to http://nxtdb.info and click "Authenticate with NXT token" in header
  • On the top-right corner click logo and enter valid (or not) NXT token for site: nxtdb.info
  • Or you can install this plugin on your Wordpress blog. Find nxtAuth plugin, install and activate it.

Bug report:
If you find some bug, send me PM with description and I pay you 100 NXT Smiley

P.S. Sorry for my bad english Smiley
BaiMangal

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:43:11 PM

We are ready to launch our Nxt Assets gateway which will start to issue BTC and LTC valued assets.
The module for issuing EURO assets is done and ready to be launched too (the legal stuff around it is almost done) but we would like to start without FIAT and have no fees on the gateway for a couple of months.

To do so we would like to claim some bounty to be able to cover our expenses and work for the no fee period.
The bigger the bounty the longer the no fee period will be.

Here is the site: www.quicknxt.com
There are no real assets on it yet but as sson as the AE is done and tested we will add BTC and LTC valued assets.

The site will most likely host l8orre's AE Client and we will try to help him with whatever we can..

BTW
We are almost ready with our windows client which aim is to be easy to install and use by none cumputer literate people.
Hopefully we will announce it tonight..

msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:37:12 PM

We are ready to launch our Nxt Assets gateway which will start to issue BTC and LTC valued assets.
The module for issuing EURO assets is done and ready to be launched too (the legal stuff around it is almost done) but we would like to start without FIAT and have no fees on the gateway for a couple of months.

To do so we would like to claim some bounty to be able to cover our expenses and work for the no fee period.
The bigger the bounty the longer the no fee period will be.

Here is the site: www.quicknxt.com
There are no real assets on it yet but as sson as the AE is done and tested we will add BTC and LTC valued assets.

The site will most likely host l8orre's AE Client and we will try to help him with whatever we can..

BTW
We are almost ready with our windows client which aim is to be easy to install and use by none cumputer literate people.
Hopefully we will announce it tonight.

+1 Great work BM, I would definitely recommend a bounty for QuickNxt.  Also, Anon136's project for Silver Bullion is very interesting and worth funding.

Pin, perhaps we can compile a list of projects in the OP.  All of the projects here are great, but I do agree we should stick to new projects for funding in this thread.
Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:44:24 PM

Yes, we should add more to the list if needs be.  I think we should give QBTC 100k now for Nxtcrytp site and to keep everything up and running.  Passion when Nxtvote is fully operational.  l8orre when the asset exchange is released (should be soon).
What features do you want for NXTvote? It is already fully operational. Smiley

minusbalancer

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:05:59 PM

Yes, we should add more to the list if needs be.  I think we should give QBTC 100k now for Nxtcrytp site and to keep everything up and running.  Passion when Nxtvote is fully operational.  l8orre when the asset exchange is released (should be soon).

Is it possible to make free voting? Even it Soviet Union it was free to vote Smiley
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:29:21 PM

Yes, we should add more to the list if needs be.  I think we should give QBTC 100k now for Nxtcrytp site and to keep everything up and running.  Passion when Nxtvote is fully operational.  l8orre when the asset exchange is released (should be soon).

Is it possible to make free voting? Even it Soviet Union it was free to vote Smiley

even if we ignore the spam problem, free voting is its self less desirable than voting which entails a cost. the cost insures that people are not voting arbitrarily. it insures that they actually care about what they are voting about and so have probably done atleast SOME amount of cursory research on the topic before taking a position so strong that they are willing to pay to voice it.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
minusbalancer

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:43:50 PM

Yes, we should add more to the list if needs be.  I think we should give QBTC 100k now for Nxtcrytp site and to keep everything up and running.  Passion when Nxtvote is fully operational.  l8orre when the asset exchange is released (should be soon).

even if we ignore the spam problem, free voting is its self less desirable than voting which entails a cost. the cost insures that people are not voting arbitrarily. it insures that they actually care about what they are voting about and so have probably done atleast SOME amount of cursory research on the topic before taking a position so strong that they are willing to pay to voice it.
If someone would like to spam the network he could use the max sized AM for ex.
I am okay with paying the fee for the voting creation (to prevent the spam), but paying for the participation in voting? I already do pay the transaction fee for the voting, why should i pay even more? Oh and the Passion_ltc could vote for free at any stake size since he will get his money back anyway.
If you are interested in raising the costs of the voting - then you could do the favor for the forgers and you could calculate voting power based on transaction fee.
Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:36:01 PM

If someone would like to spam the network he could use the max sized AM for ex.
I am okay with paying the fee for the voting creation (to prevent the spam), but paying for the participation in voting? I already do pay the transaction fee for the voting, why should i pay even more? Oh and the Passion_ltc could vote for free at any stake size since he will get his money back anyway.
If you are interested in raising the costs of the voting - then you could do the favor for the forgers and you could calculate voting power based on transaction fee.

It's not about the spam to the network. It's a problem for my site.

First you argue why should you pay double and then you say I can vote for free? I also have to pay double. Also all the money will go into the reddit marketing campaign. I won't earn money with this.

So a critical decision about the future of NXT isn't worth 10ct for you? Also 5ct for the transaction which will distribute the NXT among forgers and support the network, and 5ct for the marketing campaign which will raise interest in Nxt. It's not like you pay 10ct to me to be able to vote.

It is possible to make it free to vote. But then A) everything gets more complicated and B) more spam.

msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:10:40 AM

When I wrote that you were still working out bugs, I realize its fully operational and definitely deserve a bounty.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: