Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:33:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: pre-IPO investment in retail business in China  (Read 1338 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hanhealth (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:22:08 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 11:25:54 AM by hanhealth

Happy Chinese New Year, bitcoiners!

We are a fine wine import and trade company established in 2008 to streamline the import process for our customers and offer a fantastic selection of import wines to China. We have imported over 200 brands exclusively from European countries like France, Italy and Spain. With our great passion and successful promoting and selling strategy, we had developed distribution network over 10 provinces and key cities in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Beijing, Changsha, Shenyang, etc. With years of successful progress in marketing, promoting and retail experience, we are seeking to expand our business to healthy food sector in 2014.

A new subsidiary company and food store will be set up in Guangzhou to retail high quality import food (Vitamins, Oats porridge, etc.) to middle and high-end Chinese customers. We have recently sealed an exclusive distribution contract with a foreign supplier. The market of high quality healthy food such is growing very fast in China, which is why we decide to expand our business to this area. We are here to raise funds for business development operations and promote the cryptocurrency community in our way. Our aim is to be the first traditional business company (non-tech oriented) backed by cryptocurrency from the beginning in China.

To minimize price fluctuation of cryptocurrencies, we will regularly cashed out BTC and LTC raised during the offering period and our fiat currency profit will convert to cryptocurrencies to pay our shareholders. We will never hold any cryptocurrencies. In this way, shareholders participate in our real business in China through BTC or LTC, not invest in the cryptocurrencies themselves.

Share Structure
For the pre Initial Public Offering we are seeking to raise ¥ 1,000,000 for 200 shares, representing 20% equity of the subsidiary company.

Details
   1.   Shares offered: 200
   2.   Offering period: February 1st, 2014 to March 31th, 2014
   3.   Initial offering price: 1.03 BTC or 38.4 LTC per share
During this offering period, we will adjust the BTC and LTC price every Saturday according to the Chinese exchange to assure each share equals ¥5,000.
We would go on with this share structure to support cryptocurrency community as a minimum of 50 shares have been purchased in the event the 200 shares are not reached. If we do not reach this level, we will choose to cancel this offering and return the funds ¥5,000 per share to the shareholder after the period ends.

Dividend Policy
We will pay 10% monthly net profit as dividend, converting Chinese Yuan to BTC or LTC in accordance with their price at Chinese exchange. The dividend is aimed to begin on April 30th, 2014 and monthly thereafter.

Future Offerings
We may consider offering additional shares in the future to expedite our business plan (more stores in more cities). This operation will not dilute stakes of existing shareholders. There is no set date nor number at this time.

Buyback / Termination of operation policy
In the event we can no longer continue our store operations, which is a rare circumstance, for whatever reason that may arise in the future, we will liquidate the company’s assets and all remaining proportional fiat currencies will be converted to BTC or LTC to the shareholders.

How to invest
Send BTC to 18xR6AC3CJP3fVf6gTRhbbZzNoh5vSVJzH
or LTC to LZpBGGbDuNbnU1rNunMAECvaDfmW4ZehKh

Make sure send them from a wallet you control completely. Monthly dividend will be paid to the address you sent the initial investment.

Contact me
You can PM me or email me hanhealth@hotmail.com

================== update 02/06/2014

Who are we?
This is Yaa and the IPO post was written by my husband Yuan. Registering a new ID is my idea as we are newbie here and I want this ID to represent us. So even it is a new ID, it doesnt mean it is scam and we will prove it continuously. I tried to make our points clear below and please ask me if you have any question. Smiley

We worked for our family business (importing wine) since 2010, it was good to work for family as people around trust us and taught us a lot. However there were some conflicts too as senior people in our family wanted to run business in traditional way and never want to change.  Me and Yuan both like combine something modern and innovative to the business such as online paying, mobile advertisements, paying by bitcoins ( but it is now banned in China) etc.. So we decided to set up our own company and dedicate to the health sector where we believe is highly demanded.

Actually we both benefited from Bitcoin since we invested Bitcoin in 2011 and we are now able to build our own company finally with the profit gained from last year. In return, we also invested in some companies on the forum and they paid dividends as they promised. We realized it is a healthy environment for bitcoin investment even there were scams unavoidably, but we believe most of investment build on clear information and trust.    

What is our business about?
We are going to distribute wide ranges of healthy food from overseas such as oats porridge, honey, low calorie meal , vitamins etc. to China.  We are also grateful for letting us know any healthy product(food and drinks only) in your country you think is worth distributing and the way of contact.

Why do we need money?
Thanks to bitcoin we are now have enough money to set up our own company including office lease and the furniture and part of stocks* (that is why we have balls to start our new business). Otherwise we have to work for family for at least five years to gain more money and the supports from family. Thus, we can purchase products from overseas companies and sell them through internet after we set up the company. However, we have no more money to rent a store on the highstreet which costs approximately CYN 700,000 for a year and the construction costs are  at least CYN 300,000. It is very essential in China to build a store for customer to know the products as numerous of customers still like shopping in the store. So we think having a store on the highstreet is necessary as online store.  
Our company will be located in the Tianhe District, city of Guangzhou, Guangdong province in China. The store will be located in the same district where is the most developed and have so many great potential customers.  After this, we are looking for franchising opportunity.
* Though we don’t know how much exactly we are going to pay for stocks, but we are going to spend CYN1,500,000 as budget in case we increase the stocks.
Why do we think the healthy food market in China is profitable?
Most of people in China care about healthy way of living especially food they have everyday. The range of target customers are widely as what we sell can be take for almost everyone. Since the food safety scandals have happened in China recent years, people are more likely to choose foods from overseas countries with good reputation. Most people are heavily believing imported foods especially healthy foods are better, at least, they are not made of shoes.

Why we are worth investing?
Back to our business, we think our business will be successful because there is no one superstore exclusive selling imported healthy food so far. We want to be the first one having this concept and lead the market. Timing is important. The profits is positive as demands for imported food is growing rapidly, the store will be popular if company reputation and the  products are fine.

What  will we do in the next few month?
We will set up a company with import qualification no matter we raise funds or not in March, meanwhile we will build a website for products promotion. We do hope to raise enough money to open our store at the same time though. We will update the progress of our business continuously and keep it clear for our investors.

It is not a scam, it is promising as we always believe bitcoin will have a great future. As beneficiaries from Bitcoin, we want to prove to our Chinese peers that Bitcoin is useful and can offer so many opportunities.

Information of How to invest Yuan has posted, as i don’t know the technical calculation, all the questions in terms of investing us will be answered by Yuan. Thanks very much to people showed interests and gave very useful suggestion to us. It is a process of learning and gaining,  we are honest and passionate and more importantly we have confidence on bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
koob

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:56:28 AM

We will pay 10% monthly net profit as dividend

Which is ?
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 02:14:21 AM

I'd suggest that any potential investors take a highly skeptical attitude before sending any funds...no user history, no company registration information, etc.

*ahem* scam *ahem*

hanhealth (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:03:52 AM

We will pay 10% monthly net profit as dividend

Which is ?

Our most conservative monthly net profit is ¥200,000 to ¥250,000 for the first months, which means the dividend is 2% to 2.5% of initial investment per share. We can not give an accurate estimate for this rapid growing market. We would disclose more infor in the near future, but at this stage we can not do this to avoid restriction rules here.
Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:18:17 PM

Security and trust is not a priority? Come on guys

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
hanhealth (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:35:53 PM

We are new here, every startup starts from the ground. Company infor can be disclosed more if restrictions in China clarified in future. Apparently without the company infor our trust will be underestimated, but we are still trying to do this full ahead. Serious investors welcomed.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:39:15 PM

i'm skeptical about IPO nowadays now business in China  Undecided
Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:46:37 PM

We are new here, every startup starts from the ground. Company infor can be disclosed more if restrictions in China clarified in future. Apparently without the company infor our trust will be underestimated, but we are still trying to do this full ahead. Serious investors welcomed.

You bring nothing to the table from which we can judge the level of trust.

Start with:

Who are you? Full identication from the owners and previous credentials.

Why do you need the money?

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:55:15 PM

Serious investors consider serious offerings, not sets of vague promises from unestablished non-entities. Now would be the time to study, learn, and build correctly. The specifically wrong thing to do is pretend that you're exempt because of fear or uncertainty or whatever the excuse ends up being.

See here.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
thecoinjournal

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 02:39:51 AM

Such a stupid scam.

gambitx

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:31:39 AM

Serious investors consider serious offerings, not sets of vague promises from unestablished non-entities. Now would be the time to study, learn, and build correctly. The specifically wrong thing to do is pretend that you're exempt because of fear or uncertainty or whatever the excuse ends up being.

See here.

lmao stupid MPOE and his fucked up set of elitist morals, this IPO is a scam but ppl r sick of hearing your bullshit.

your mpex website looks like total shit btw u fuckin douchebag, u claim to be professional and all just look in the mirror. I saw ur post where u lecture ppl on how they should do business like ur some kind of authority, and if they dont follow ur rules they are not worthy. Good thing ur a dying breed and no one listens to your advise.

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 03:23:33 PM

lmao stupid MPOE and his fucked up set of elitist morals, this IPO is a scam but ppl r sick of hearing your bullshit.

your mpex website looks like total shit btw u fuckin douchebag, u claim to be professional and all just look in the mirror. I saw ur post where u lecture ppl on how they should do business like ur some kind of authority, and if they dont follow ur rules they are not worthy. Good thing ur a dying breed and no one listens to your advise.

So go ahead and join the legions of illiterate halfwits who imagine disliking me will save them from their own stupidity. Doesn't change a thing about this "offering", reality itself, or me.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
hanhealth (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:10:34 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 11:24:40 AM by hanhealth

Plz check the updated infor in the original post.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: