Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [petahash] Biggest private mining operation looking to go partially public  (Read 2689 times)
Duffer1

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:36:08 PM

I don't understand why you guys thought i was going straight for an IPO, i titled the post accordingly "looking to go partially public", specifically meaning that this is just a test for interest.

Re-read the article linked by MPOE-PR about starting a business.  Say you had read it six months ago and took the advice to hold and just watch the forums for six months.  In that time you would have seen countless posts just like yours.  100% of them are scams.  A few of those scams created contracts and got listed on Havelock so they could scam you "legally."

This is by no means a "fly by night" operation, i am here to build a viable business and a profitable company for both investor's and personal gains.

The contract you'll likely end up with will resemble some manner of Perpetual Mining Bond.  (One of those contractual scams designed from start to finish to ensure no investor makes money). 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
petahash.io (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:27:28 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2014, 11:43:45 PM by petahash.io

I don't understand why you guys thought i was going straight for an IPO, i titled the post accordingly "looking to go partially public", specifically meaning that this is just a test for interest.

Re-read the article linked by MPOE-PR about starting a business.  Say you had read it six months ago and took the advice to hold and just watch the forums for six months.  In that time you would have seen countless posts just like yours.  100% of them are scams.  A few of those scams created contracts and got listed on Havelock so they could scam you "legally."

This is by no means a "fly by night" operation, i am here to build a viable business and a profitable company for both investor's and personal gains.

The contract you'll likely end up with will resemble some manner of Perpetual Mining Bond.  (One of those contractual scams designed from start to finish to ensure no investor makes money).  

I was watching the forum during the past rough months and lost money on some of these scams. This venture begs to differ, for example it will have a real datacenter stuffed with mining hardware shortly and all investors interested will be free to visit whenever they want, amongst the other things. We will demonstrate with facts that this is a genuine opportunity.
Duffer1

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:57:20 AM

Re-read the article linked by MPOE-PR about starting a business.  Say you had read it six months ago and took the advice to hold and just watch the forums for six months.  In that time you would have seen countless posts just like yours.  100% of them are scams.  A few of those scams created contracts and got listed on Havelock so they could scam you "legally."

The contract you'll likely end up with will resemble some manner of Perpetual Mining Bond.  (One of those contractual scams designed from start to finish to ensure no investor makes money).  

I was watching the forum during the past rough months and lost money on some of these scams. This venture begs to differ, for example it will have a real datacenter stuffed with mining hardware shortly and all investors interested will be free to visit whenever they want, amongst the other things. We will demonstrate with facts that this is a genuine opportunity.

From what I've read so far I doubt very much you will prove to be the exception.

Good luck.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:06:05 AM

If you've been here, seen the scams and even admittedly fallen for some yourself, why would you need to check for interest?  Surely your personal experiences would show that there are plenty of people able and willing to get involved in these types of ventures.  There's no need for discovery, plenty of people have already discovered that for you.

Coming here and winging it, like you are now, is not the way to go about this.  MPOE-PR was kind enough to point you towards a thread without being a complete ass about it (which you should be thankful for) and you've since brushed off or deflected on some of the key points that were made.  

If you're looking for advice, quit trying to defend yourself and your position.  Take the input you've been given and start working towards creating a legitimate product.
petahash.io (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:25:52 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 09:50:42 AM by petahash.io

If you've been here, seen the scams and even admittedly fallen for some yourself, why would you need to check for interest?  Surely your personal experiences would show that there are plenty of people able and willing to get involved in these types of ventures.  There's no need for discovery, plenty of people have already discovered that for you.

Coming here and winging it, like you are now, is not the way to go about this.  MPOE-PR was kind enough to point you towards a thread without being a complete ass about it (which you should be thankful for) and you've since brushed off or deflected on some of the key points that were made.  

If you're looking for advice, quit trying to defend yourself and your position.  Take the input you've been given and start working towards creating a legitimate product.

I am checking for interest in Bitcoin mines shares, by looking at the various threads around right now it seems people is losing interest (and hope perhaps?) in this type of investment, probably due to scammy and poorly managed operations.
I did read MPOE-PR thread and understood all the points. I am not new in this community and have watched from the sidelines, although this is the first time i try to start a bitcoin based business.
This is my WOT handle http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewgpg.php?nick=AJPatel. I am on #bitcoin-otc as well with the same handle, AJPatel.
petahash.io (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:16:26 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 10:27:18 PM by petahash.io

I would like to add that after the financial prospect and business plan is finalized, i would gladly offer a reputable member of the community a free trip to China, including accomodation and meals, to visit our facility before opening any IPO or investment opportunities of any kind.

Cheers
A.J. Patel
petahash.io (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:23:29 PM

From what I've read so far I doubt very much you will prove to be the exception.

Good luck.

I appreciate your straightness, but you will be proven wrong Smiley

Cheers
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:33:38 PM

Hello sir,
If all you say is true, this is a nice idea.
Too bad I dont have anything to invest yet.
But im interested for sure in a share.
petahash.io (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:34:50 PM

Hello sir,

Of course, all i am saying is true. Just wait, time will tell. I am not here to scam anyone. Period.

Thanks for your interest by the way, it's appreciated Smiley

Cheers
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:04:06 PM

Hello sir,

Of course, all i am saying is true. Just wait, time will tell. I am not here to scam anyone. Period.

Thanks for your interest by the way, it's appreciated Smiley

Cheers
Yes time will tell indeed!
How soon can we invest in this?
And when do you think everyone will believe you?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: