Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 11:27:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Undervalued tokens/coins to hold for a year  (Read 328 times)
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:58:06 AM

Some people said it is more profitable to buy those coins or tokens that are still undervalued compared to those already expensive ones...so I started buying undervalued ones and hold them for a year..is it a good decision to hold them for long term ..which tokens/ coins do u prefer?do u prefer those in top 100 on cmc or the ones newly listed but u see the good future too..

Probably , I want to add ICX  I think it still undervalue.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:50:53 PM

Nano,Nem,Waves,XVG, Vechain and most of the alts i've seen so far there price is falling deep and if you have extra penny out there then this is your time to shine buy most of the alts that you see.
AlexAce420

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:11:24 PM

Now the market is down. So right now most of the coins are undervalued. If you want to invest in altcoins, you need some appetite for risk. If you have much money then for most secure investment I'd recommend ETH as it's one of the most powerful coins. There are many other coins that have a much greater potential for price growth and much higher growth rates like LTC, RPX, CMT, MTC. I prefer you to do a deep study on the selective one before choosing.
Anrxa

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:19:49 PM

One of the coins on which I place my hope is BLOCK-v (VEE). For the first time, anyone can own virtual objects that are unique, verifiable and tradable, and that can exist across different environments (AR, VR, mobile phones, TVs, tablets, etc.).

ScottDominic

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:56:04 PM

This is really a true fact. Actually in the investment market when investors go for investing, they tried to find the undervalued projects because these projects will help them to have profit. The value of undervalued projects will eventually rise but the value of the overvalued projects will go down. So it is wise to invest in the undervalued projects.
swirox

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:57:33 PM

I think stellar is still undervalued, it has a lot of potential but maybe not its community is not big enough
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:19:14 PM

Some people said it is more profitable to buy those coins or tokens that are still undervalued compared to those already expensive ones...so I started buying undervalued ones and hold them for a year..is it a good decision to hold them for long term ..which tokens/ coins do u prefer?do u prefer those in top 100 on cmc or the ones newly listed but u see the good future too..

Probably , I want to add ICX  I think it still undervalue.
each person would have their own basic analysis there are choosing coins or tokens that already exist in top 100cmc there are also like tokens new listing, but if I personally prefer that already in top 100 cmc because more promising
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:21:09 AM

I prefer to choose for investment those coins that have a lower cost, but with a great potential for price growth. Usually I find such coins after the ICO, watch how much the project has raised funds during the ICO, how the team implements the plans recorded in White Paper, how the project develops and follows the community's actions, because the pledge of the prospective project is a professional and responsible team , as well as the active community of the project.
I agree with you, because I also choose coins for purchase during the Pre-ICO, if I'm confident in the team and the project, but if I have doubts, then I'm waiting to enter the exchange and then I buy. Now I have found inexpensive coins with great growth potential: IPSX, HBZ, XYO. They all have grandiose plans and teams of professionals.

BTC $1 mln
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:02:15 AM

yes you are right you should buy and keep the coin or tokens that are falling at this time after that you hold up to the end of the year and I also believe his price will surely rise very expensive.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:48:58 AM

You have described a very interesting strategy that can really bring a good profit. The main thing is to well investigate the crypto market and choose the coins that can really make a profit.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: