Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:45:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should you expect from next generation blockchains.  (Read 264 times)
Kurisuu9 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:21:21 AM

Hey everyone. As you all know, next generation blockchains are now arriving/launching. At some point in time, these next gen blockchains should solve the current blockchain trilemma issue of 1. scalability 2. decentralization 3. security. Are you aware of any blockchain projects focusing on this aspect? Recently much hype has been put into EOS because it promises high output scalability. However, there does seem to be issues with EOS in regards to Decentralization and Security. NEO also has decentralization issues. Do you guys think previous blockchains will beable to upgrade to solve the trilemma? Can the next gen blockchain of EOS do this in the very near future? What exactly is your expectation from next gen blockchains in this regard?
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 07:07:01 AM

Hey everyone. As you all know, next generation blockchains are now arriving/launching. At some point in time, these next gen blockchains should solve the current blockchain trilemma issue of 1. scalability 2. decentralization 3. security. Are you aware of any blockchain projects focusing on this aspect? Recently much hype has been put into EOS because it promises high output scalability. However, there does seem to be issues with EOS in regards to Decentralization and Security. NEO also has decentralization issues. Do you guys think previous blockchains will beable to upgrade to solve the trilemma? Can the next gen blockchain of EOS do this in the very near future? What exactly is your expectation from next gen blockchains in this regard?
EOS is the next generation of Centralized Currency, EOS blockchain is not worth to be compared with Decentralized Blockchain like Bitcoin
I don't expect anything from EOS the team behind it has controls, many people doubt its decentralization and I think that can overcome the trilemma is the previous Blockchain because they are Decentralized, security on Decentralized Blockchain is higher than Centralized, and the previous Blockchain will be improved to solve the problem of scalability

hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:59:54 AM

I think Zilliqa will Deliver something different and intersting.
Kurisuu9 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:42:16 AM

EOS is the next generation of Centralized Currency, EOS blockchain is not worth to be compared with Decentralized Blockchain like Bitcoin
I don't expect anything from EOS the team behind it has controls, many people doubt its decentralization and I think that can overcome the trilemma is the previous Blockchain because they are Decentralized, security on Decentralized Blockchain is higher than Centralized, and the previous Blockchain will be improved to solve the problem of scalability

Hey very good point! I feel however that EOS decentralization problem could however be quite dangerous in the future possibly. In its consensus model, there are 2 primary factions of node holders if I remember correctly, China and U.S. EOS has never held a promotional event in mainland China, yet there are the same amount of Chinese delegates as U.S. This maybe is not a problem in its self, however there was a Chinese article about how Chinese use vote buying and alliance building to help stay in control. This is against the law according to EOS constitution. Laws in corruption tend to not be hugely effective in the real world. Of course this is not a fault of the EOS technology, rather it is a fault in its consensus mechanism. I fear centralization issues could lead to a bipolar and hyper centralized form of "government" in regards to consensus. I just fear this can lead to bad corruption or something against the system. idk really 
Kurisuu9 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:27:40 AM

I think Zilliqa will Deliver something different and intersting.

Zilliqa is interesting. But as you know, Zilliqa requires its own coding language does it not? Do you believe the language of "Skilla" will catch on in the real world or even become mainstream?
oceana

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:02:43 AM

There is a lot of hope that we want against blockchains, which I hope is that blockchains are able to make a good contribution and can solve all the obstacles associated with the administration and can provide great benefits for investors and they can provide something useful for their users.
greenvally

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:48:07 PM

I think blockchain will more improve in next generation. It will more develop and provide great security for the investors. For this reason investors are more loyal for blockchain.
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:56:19 PM

But decentralized blockchain has many issues as we can see now. Bitcoin is not a great example of decentralized blockchain, both its currency and mining power are concentrating on minority of the people, which essentially making it centralized.
gabchuks
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:00:21 PM

There are many next generation block chain coming up and I am expecting a lot of changes from them. With the vulnerabilities of bitcoin, ethereum and other old block chains I look forward for a better great change
HumberGuns

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:06:57 PM

newer blockchains will just fix problems or improve features of previous blockchains.
I expect more scalability, faster, and lighter. Also, I expect newer algorithm, resistant to ASIC and FPGA.
this is what I expect from future blockchains.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

I think that the next generation blockchain technology will be aimed at security, because this is a very important topic in our time, when people often suffer from hackers and fraudsters.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:45:00 PM

Security is presently the most important aspect that the next generation blockchain needs to look into. At least, we seriously need to curb the incessant hacking of wallets by scammers.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:12:06 PM

I think that the next generation of blockchain will be even better and more scalable. This is a very promising technology that will only improve over the years. The security issue is very important in our time and this technology can solve it in the future.

angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:05:53 PM

There are more than 1500 currencies in the market. And new coins are still being emerged or introduced. But this has led to some complications as well, such as hacking. let’s just hope that our future generation will see a better and clearer blockchains to deal with no hassle whatsoever
Soniapanesar

Activity: 42
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:12:26 PM

How about Zilliqa?
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:15:56 PM

but it's not only a currency like btc, it's a platform and I don't think btc is sooo decentralized too.
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:18:27 PM

How about Zilliqa?

for now it's just a token, let's see what happens. It's hard to compare when the projects are still projects...
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:29:11 PM

I think blockchain still needs development in terms of security, because as we see, blockchain and cryptocurrency are still dealing with big security issues, the news about hacking and theft is still a lot so that investors are still many who hesitate to enter into cryptocurrency

cryptoking33

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:34:48 PM

Talking about next generational blockchain solving the problem of scalability, speed and high cost of transactions, I think you can check on https://nexty.io. The Nexty blockchain is the latest blockchain that can make instant transfer without cost.

★☆★ Ultra ★☆★
Next-generation games distribution platform !
ordeath

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:22:33 PM

I think at the first place we need to anticipate the faster transactions and lower fees, so this is exactly the things that irritates us in the existing blockchain.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: