Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:33:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody has a bitcoin exchange for sale?  (Read 601 times)
i_am_viral (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:16:47 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 10:33:48 PM by i_am_viral

there have been quite a lot of exchanges emerging and while some succeed, most don't.
If you have a bitcoin exchange laying around or know somebody that has quit or no longer working on the project than it would be greatly appreciated to help get in touch.

Looking for individuals or firms who have dealt with this. Smiley

Key features needed.

Chat.
Manual fund transfer(like btc-e codes)
Working automatic exchange.

Budget: 1000-4000$
Based on odesk, freelance and elance bitcoin exchange requests.

Example:
https://c-cex.com/index.html
Trading

Fund transfer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gojiro

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:21:17 PM

Shoot me 10BTC and some AWS credentials and I'll build you one based off snow and openex. 
i_am_viral (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:35:38 PM

Shoot me 10BTC and some AWS credentials and I'll build you one based off snow and openex.  

I do look for something simple indeed.Not intended for any crypto exchange, need to shift numbers back and fourth(automated) to the dollar for mmo gold market.
Hey and thank you for the open source projects.Taking a look at openex and it seems okay, manual transfer is missing though, but can't find anything about snow yet.

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:40:25 PM

I do look for something simple indeed.Not intended for any crypto exchange, need to shift numbers back and fourth(automated) to the dollar for mmo gold market.
Hey and thank you for the open source projects.Taking a look at openex and it seems okay, manual transfer is missing though, but can't find anything about snow yet.

as the author, i encourage you not to use the current github source. it is hopeflessly flawed and insecure. i have a new build of it 0.5.5, but i just haven't updated the github until a few more things have been added. i'm trying to prevent a noob from ending up like the noobs who launched freshmarket did. that turned out terribly and i don't want to see that again.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:50:53 PM

Just out of curiousity, what are the top mmo's when it comes to currency trading. Last game that I remember to be popular among traders was Diablo 3, but it died after a year .

i_am_viral (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:52:31 PM

as the author, i encourage you not to use the current github source. it is hopeflessly flawed and insecure. i have a new build of it 0.5.5, but i just haven't updated the github until a few more things have been added. i'm trying to prevent a noob from ending up like the noobs who launched freshmarket did. that turned out terribly and i don't want to see that again.

Great work there!

Thank you for the warning a head.
I keep waiting for future updates Cheesy
i_am_viral (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:01:24 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 10:38:09 PM by i_am_viral

Just out of curiousity, what are the top mmo's when it comes to currency trading. Last game that I remember to be popular among traders was Diablo 3, but it died after a year .

Well the top traded currencies are Runescape gold and world of warcraft, while not having a 10b market cap as bitcoin.
I can tell that the market is screaming for an automated exchange.Although yes.The initial payment in and out will still be manual, but this is no issue whatsoever, as there are even poker rooms with mmo as the main currency.

The top dog in this business is http://www.playerauctions.com/ which as one can observe is pulling in 1.000.000$ in revenue each month and considering that they take at least 10% by each trade than this will make 100.000$ net loss for the consumers.A 10% margin, while an automation would lower that and be more convinient.

The main point is that an automated exchange is far superior and the market needs it.

EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:53:23 PM

Well the top traded currencies are Runescape gold and world of warcraft, while not having a 10b market cap as bitcoin.
I can tell that the market is screaming for an automated exchange.Although yes.The initial payment in and out will still be manual, but this is no issue whatsoever, as there are even poker rooms with mmo as the main currency.

The top dog in this business is http://www.playerauctions.com/ which as one can observe is pulling in 1.000.000$ in revenue each month and considering that they take at least 10% by each trade than this will make 100.000$ net loss for the consumers.A 10% margin, while an automation would lower that and be more convinient.

The main point is that an automated exchange is far superior and the market needs it.

Great idea, this reminds me of these sites set up by chinese gold miners. Buying game currency and selling it on an exchange could be very profitable, there is a video on YT of a guy who made a lot of money trading wow accounts. Hope you can work it out.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: