Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:44:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some facts about the global debt...  (Read 284 times)
davis196 (OP)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:37:29 AM

Do you know that the global debt is around 230 trillion USD?
This is around 325% of the global GDP.
Countries like Japan have estimated debt of around 250% of their GDP.
China`s corporate debt is around 150% of China`s GDP.More than 50% of that debt is created by the govenment owned corporations.

Every idiot,who calls bitcoin a bubble should look at these stats.
The global debt bubble is 10000 times bigger than the crypto or bitcoin bubble.
The cryptocurrency prices are pumped by this bubble.This bubble will create the new Great Depression.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cacao2017

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:58:04 AM

Global debt reached more than $ 233 trillion. Very high in terms of what we see, according to IIF analysts, this huge debt could curb interest rate hikes by central banks due to concerns about the ability of banks to pay off their debts. business and government.
matthewio

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

bitcoin is great

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 07:03:24 AM

Great statistics, you can also see the debt of the United States  of America  growing  by the seconds http://www.usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html.yet some "experts" are quick to call bitcoin a bubble. They should focus on that, not on bitcoin trying to bring some solutions to the problems created by banks
mikan111

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:27:29 AM

China`s corporate debt is around 150% of China`s GDP.More than 50% of that debt is created by the govenment owned corporations.

The cryptocurrency prices are pumped by this bubble.This bubble will create the new Great Depression.

Truth and nothing but the truth!!!
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:44:38 AM

In the modern world, money is a debt. I think the source of all debts is the United States. The invented scheme with the Fed, which credits the US government with interest, is nothing more than a bubble designed to drive the world into debt and simultaneously get all the really valuable assets. Bitcoin is also regrettable already under the control of a group of bankers, which makes it also a bubble.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:55:58 AM

Lol, man you’re so damn right!😂😂 But I still think that everyone is free to say whatever they want about Bitcoin, and that’s their own business and no one else’s. They can be calling Bitcoin a bubble, it’s none of my business, all that matters to me is whether I’m making money from it or not. As long as I’m making money from it, I don’t care about what people are saying about it.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:22:15 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 12:38:47 PM by RamonBTC

Truth and nothing but the truth!!!

The truth that mainstream media and economic experts are silence because they’re hypocrisy is to be known. Time has come to expose them and let the people know what is wrong within our society right now.

I’m gonna ask if it isn’t true that USA have trillions of dollars debt to China and if this you mentioned this two country maybe you randomly select it or depending on higher numbers.

I’m just curious about why you don’t mention USA global dept when you even used USD.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:27:32 PM

Thats another reason why bitcoin will live forever and government can not do anything about it. The government itself might just get into crypto currencies and with that they will try to gain some profits with tax means or some other means. So that they can clear up the thick air above their debts and try to make their GDP stinger next time. Who knows, this might be the case in future. Today this thing has occurred to your mind and any government may not be thinking about it in that way but they will one day. Good to hear the new fact!
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:16:37 PM

The most interesting statistic regarding global debt may be that the vast majority of it was accumulated over the last 10 years or so. In the USA it is only recently that the american public has supported $2 trillion dollar healthcare reform packages like the affordable care act, $1 trillion dollar defense programs like the F-35, $1 trillion dollar economic stimulus packages, multi trillion dollar wars in the middle east with more taxpayer trillions spent on anti-terrorism and iraq / afghan reconstruction, multi trillion dollar bank bailouts.

There's a stark and interesting contrast to how Clinton/Bush/Obama spent trillions of dollars to "stimulate" the US economy. While Donald Trump came along and implemented measures to accomplish this same goal with tax cuts and deregulation, rather than federal spending. Certainly there would be interesting historical contrasts and parallels to be drawn there if economists bothered with such things in this day and age.

I hope that people recognize how wars, defense contracts, anti terrorism, healthcare reform and similar agendas are pushed to justify the deficit growing larger. The only way that we have a chance of saving our future is if people recognize those programs are negative and refuse to support them. Any big spending, trillion dollar, program pushed by the state is typically a terrible idea via default.
tepakpak

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:03:05 PM

Info that I think is useful. then regarding this whether there is an impact for bitcoin prices?
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:16:50 PM

I hope that people recognize how wars, defense contracts, anti terrorism, healthcare reform and similar agendas are pushed to justify the deficit growing larger. The only way that we have a chance of saving our future is if people recognize those programs are negative and refuse to support them. Any big spending, trillion dollar, program pushed by the state is typically a terrible idea via default.

People will never learn. They are bainwashed to the core of their existence. If we look at how this problem has only become worse throughout the last decades, it's pretty certain to say that we in the forthcoming years will go through something way worse than this. Economically, we can only sink deeper; there is no way this is ever going to get solved, or even remotely reduced. The only escape is to hedge your way out.

I am however glad that the majority of my wealth is locked in Bitcoin and that my 'support' for a system I heavily dislike has been reduced to the extreme minimum in the last years.

Let Bitcoin fall harder, maybe that will boost me to convert 95% of my fiat wealth to Bitcoin.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:20:37 PM

Thanks for sharing good things.Only in some countries government regulate the bitcoin and get tax from it.In future if the entire country government get into crypto regulations and get some tax from the people,it may impact the GDP.Many government restrict to use crypto for their own country economy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:30:09 PM

You are saying yourself that the Bitcoin price has been pumped by this bubble, in my opinion Bitcoin to $20k was in itself a parallel bubble which has now popped. Probably that most of this debt won't be repaid because many corporations and countries will default on their debts but it's gonna hurt a lot if this debt bubble does not pop through a controlled demolition by international institutions but well... it's only the natural cycle of capitalism and one of the reason Bitcoin and crypto are so popular  Cheesy

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:43:26 PM

this is why Bitcoin come to world to solve the problem of the existing monetary crisis in the world  Cheesy

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:47:26 PM

We are rarely on the lookout for global debt, and these huge debts may curb interest rate hikes by central banks due to worries about corporate and government debt relief. .
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:13:56 PM

Then people in the world should start fixing things. Sooner or later our world will be filled with Humans that we can't even now live for ourselves. We should evolve our technology fast and Blockchain is one of it.
Erganadine2728

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:31:04 PM

Yes I know that's not familiar to many people.
 All I know is that every person must have a debt do not global anybody must have a debt.
 Debt becomes its own characteristic in order to have or to get something in want and to ease the burden for global and other countries also
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:43:22 PM

The United States has the largest public debt. But it doesn't bother them. They print dollars and all their debts will be paid by other States. Many countries in the world want to get rid of the dominance of the dollar but this does not mean that the function of the reserve currency will take over bitcoin. Every country wants it to be her Fiat.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:56:12 AM

This is an informative stats but even how many statistics about global debt you'll give these skeptics who keep on calling bitcoin a bubble, they will never consider it.

All they want to do is to keep pushing their opinion or what they are aiming of putting the market down with their very simple words but can move the market from heights to lows.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
opg777

Activity: 170
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:51:49 AM

The state debt is not the real debt of the country. This is a certain coefficient, the angle of confidence in the country's economic system, with respect to the confidence of all participants in the world economy in the world economy itself. Those. someone is given more, considering his economic model rather, someone is less, doubting the correctness. Someone is given an advance, take into account promises to make adjustments to their model of the economy of their country.
For example: Who has the largest national debt per capita? USA? By no means, dandies, let it be known to you that the economy of the planet has entrusted to every American only 54 thousand of debt. But the resident of Luxembourg gave the world economy the opportunity to be worth 5 million euros. And absolutely painless for the level in life in the country, it is already the highest and continuously growing. Lenders are lining up, and Luxembourg itself chooses whom he will borrow again. And to get into creditors Luxembourg an indicator of prestige and luxory!
Purely hypothetically, presenting the picture that all creditors had sharply demanded debt from this bundle of well-being (only 2 thousand square kilometers in the center of the EU), every resident should give 68 of his annual salaries and the entire economy should give 68 annual net profits, for Luxembourg's debt is $ 25050.8 million GDP, and while I was typing this text, it could well be $ 2506000000. But no matter how much it owes, it's important how much you are given for use, how much you are allowed to spend in the general boiler of the world economy. For example, Luxembourg was allowed to spend the ninth part of the state debt of the UWB - 2.9 trillion dollars.
Ask yourself a question - have you heard anything about the impending Luxembourg default? You in general before this post knew that 500 thousand inhabitants owe to the world economy the annual GDP of the state of Niue, but only every inhabitant!
I do not even think about analyzing the national debt like Switzerland, which should have 4 of its GDP or $ 2 trillion. Even if you divide it all into squares of the earth and give it away for debts, it will not be enough for 10%. But they live the same. Find me at least one state that refuses to take Switzerland or England? Yes, the last pants will sell, if only vparim them their money in debt.
So, the growth of the national debt speaks about the economic stability of the country - everyone wants their money to give to a stronger economy, deriving from its weaker.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: