Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:53:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: winter is coming.  (Read 3332 times)
jurasic17

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

In the past few months, people have lost their enthusiasm for the decline in bitcoin prices.more and more people have already sold their own currency.the bear market has also arrived.

enthusiasts are decreasing along with the prices, they will be able to return the price of bitcoin but this year is a bad year for bitcoin because it has decreased so much that many people lose their trust in bitcoin now. we can only hope that bitcoin will continue to survive and if it can go up as late as last year
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
furkantugra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:10:10 PM

I guess the market will be green even though it is coming in winter because it is the end of the year so I expect to catch a nice trend of Ascension.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:19:10 PM

Yes, it's true. Bear market is very intensive now. You can't stop the most of people to do fast and thoughtless things about their crypto. Just should whait and watching for good times for market today.

Dansamiv

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:21:41 PM

In the past few months, people have lost their enthusiasm for the decline in bitcoin prices.more and more people have already sold their own currency.the bear market has also arrived.
I believe that, after the decision of the ETF was launched on 30 September. That is when the bear market started. If you look at the crypto market for a long time, the growth trend at the end of the year is always strong and impressive. We see the market has responded well in recent days. That may be the preparation for the race from October to the end of the year.
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:26:35 PM

For the winter, you need to be really lucky or really good at speculation to find the exact coin that will "pump". Luckily, there is one other way to know: by researching promising coins and if you are tech savvy, this may be much easier to do than the previous two ways - and the one with the most solid trading strategy as well.
To minimise risk and get to invest in a good altcoin, what you need to do is to not go with some unnecessarily shilled coins or try to chase pump and dump schemes. Invest most of your portfolio on what you think the coin can provide as a technical solution to some problem that you deem significant.
To me, there are several coins that show this promise today: one of them being the MeVu project.
Vovan99

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:40:29 PM

in this there is nothing unusual. People sell at a high price and buy for cheap. Now there are prospects for growth and are starting to buy crypto currency
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:20:43 PM

in this there is nothing unusual. People sell at a high price and buy for cheap. Now there are prospects for growth and are starting to buy crypto currency
Is it possible to attribute this tendency of the crypto-currency market to the season of the year? Previously, they said that during the summer holidays prices for the crypto currency are falling. Can now we see a good growth in the market?
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:35:18 AM

The interest in crypto is very low. Most traders made a sale and went away. Entering the winter months this way, I think it was bad in terms of perspective.
The interest in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is very high what is not very high is the desire of investors to risk their money in this market, they do not see a reason to try to make profits in this market when almost every day they get some negative news or they see the price going down again.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:10:45 AM

Things are becoming very bad for the entire Cryptocurrency market and I am sure this phase will last until the end of this year. Most people are losing confidence in Crypto because they can not sell the desired price and are suffering the worst losses in their life. The best advice would be to calm down and wait for a new uptrend period

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:39:59 PM

enthusiasts are decreasing along with the prices, they will be able to return the price of bitcoin but this year is a bad year for bitcoin because it has decreased so much that many people lose their trust in bitcoin now. we can only hope that bitcoin will continue to survive and if it can go up as late as last year

my prdiction total market cap will decrease under 150B$ until end of year.
after that maybe it can make x2 or more.
kaena555

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:43:17 PM

Yes, currently the cryptocurrency market is a bit frustrating, and moreover the market does not even show anything good and does not try, though who knows? I hope all this will be corrected soon.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:43:12 PM

Yes, it's true. Bear market is very intensive now. You can't stop the most of people to do fast and thoughtless things about their crypto. Just should whait and watching for good times for market today.
Any season for bitcoin is crucial because this is a worldwide market and we all have different season every month. Bitcoin may dump or pump, there is no guaranteed for a future pump but as a great believer, I only depend on this technology and of course I also depend on the whales to pump this market again.
MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:44:14 PM

Yes, currently the cryptocurrency market is a bit frustrating, and moreover the market does not even show anything good and does not try, though who knows? I hope all this will be corrected soon.
I still hope that it will increase before winter comes or during winter. But no matter what happens we need to keep on doing bounty campaigns and invest on low priced coins that are great for the future.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:34:30 PM

I believe that, after the decision of the ETF was launched on 30 September. That is when the bear market started. If you look at the crypto market for a long time, the growth trend at the end of the year is always strong and impressive. We see the market has responded well in recent days. That may be the preparation for the race from October to the end of the year.

I also think that the bullish trend will be seen when this winter comes. We should rely too much on the cryptocurrencies rise in September-October. I suppose the market will be flat.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:33:13 PM

I still hope that it will increase before winter comes or during winter. But no matter what happens we need to keep on doing bounty campaigns and invest on low priced coins that are great for the future.
still in 2015, the possibility of developing Yeko companies depending on the season was very actively discussed. In spring and summer It was a peak. But after a couple of years - this trend is no longer relevant.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:03:00 PM

Sometimes a person's perspective on the trends that occur often traps our thinking to become ordinary people in providing an assessment. Actually we know and realize that in every price fluctuation in the market this always has the advantages and disadvantages of each meaning that nothing's perfect. But we can learn and try to make ourselves as empowered people. People who do not see price conditions as a barrier to progress.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:48:40 PM

Sometimes a person's perspective on the trends that occur often traps our thinking to become ordinary people in providing an assessment. Actually we know and realize that in every price fluctuation in the market this always has the advantages and disadvantages of each meaning that nothing's perfect. But we can learn and try to make ourselves as empowered people. People who do not see price conditions as a barrier to progress.
The marketing situation isn't the way we think it is perfect already, may it needs some modifications and development instead.  The crisis we face turning others to leave crypto, but still a lot of crypto members still on it and waiting for winter. This could possibly be seen in the next couple days.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:12:12 AM

As always this is a natural market condition. YES it have a price sentiment, and this is what is most unmistakable and what's on everybody's mind. So people left when the price tells them it's over.

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:21:33 AM

The winter will end soon. as always, there will be a big storm before its end. we just have to bear with the last storm.
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:33:12 AM

This is a necessary adjustment and we are not too worried. I feel quite comfortable when the values of all altcoins return to its real value. Bitcoin is reaching $ 6k3 and that's its lowest price. This shows that the current Bitcoin value is quite high and this seems like a good time to invest in the long run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: