Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:52:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: winter is coming.  (Read 3335 times)
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:48:15 AM

We need to be patient and wait. The crypto market in any case will begin to grow again. Now is not an easy time, especially for those who invested in crypto when Bitcoin cost 20,000 dollars. The main thing is not to panic and not to sell your assets.
That is very easy to say but very difficult to do, those that invested at the very top of the market are those that do not really have a lot of knowledge about bitcoin and invested just because of FOMO so it is going to be an impossible task for them to hold their coins.

Those who bought bitcoin at 20k now are not the most happy. If they have not sold it to themselves in a minus, then they are most of all waiting for the growth of bitcoin every day.
But how long they can wait? The market is going to remain like this for years and if they are unable to hold then their losses are going to be massive, but the option to hold their coins for years does not seem very compelling either because everyday they will be thinking about all the money they can still lose to the market if they keep holding.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:33:34 AM

It is already winter. I think we have already seen the worst period. Now, it is time to hodl your coins.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:54:39 AM

Everybody knows that winter is coming but I know that you are bullish about the crypto because of the last year in this time bull was hovering. I think this year also may be seen bull after the December and the up ward sign has seen in the Bitcoin trading. But, you have to wait a little bit to get a clear idea when Bitcoin crosses $7000. But, buy in this situation good coins so that you can take the real profit within a short time.
bouren

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:57:33 AM

In the past few months, people have lost their enthusiasm for the decline in bitcoin prices.more and more people have already sold their own currency.the bear market has also arrived.
I believe that the bull are expected in 2019. Many big investors are claiming that too. This time institutional money will create that necessary FOMO for bull to arrive. This could take place in the first two quarters of 2019. We will see the upsurge from December mid with BAKKT launch.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

In the past few months, people have lost their enthusiasm for the decline in bitcoin prices.more and more people have already sold their own currency.the bear market has also arrived.

We have hold and wait for a long time in which i think we are already in the tip of extending our patience as we have 2 months left before this year will end. So i think its about time to buy more and hold more Cryptos as most of the crypto currencies are now starting to rise up that hopefully that bearish market is already over. 
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:48:43 AM

If BTC fall under 5000$, the cryptocurrency market will collapse, but now it can recover back to 10000$ again, may be after WC is finish.
I do not understand why you decided that if bitcoin falls to $ 5000 then the market will collapse. Do you mean completely or just a correction ?

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
crypki21

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:01:16 PM

it's time to invest in coins with great potential. the cryptographic market has declined but stabilized. The bull is coming slowly and every investment will be beneficial.. no panic, patience!
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:16:08 PM

On the contrary a reversal is coming and this might break all resistance level from the past market inclines. With this notion winter might fall short. And the bull run will come. But on a more serious note the market has been more active during the start of November lets see where this can lead us.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:28:26 PM

That's right, because I don't think they can stand the price, you can trade for several years, people in the trade are people who buy prices and hold for a long time.

cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:33:33 PM

That is a sad news but I think that the market also needs to adjust and stability. Bitcoin's price is now quite stable and I guess that's its bottom price. We can not expect a cheaper price from it. Investing now will make you profitable and will help you minimize the amount of money you have invested.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:40:13 PM

That is a sad news but I think that the market also needs to adjust and stability. Bitcoin's price is now quite stable and I guess that's its bottom price. We can not expect a cheaper price from it. Investing now will make you profitable and will help you minimize the amount of money you have invested.
not everyone experiences losses when the market conditions deteriorate because when such conditions have an opportunity that we can use as an advantage, indeed many people will definitely choose cutloss because of panic and that is normal, when we cannot take advantage of an existing opportunity we can only wait patiently until the bullish happens.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

smart traders will keep on trading in crypto. new investor will join the bandwagon. next wave will put bitcoin price higher.
denbagoes

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 01:08:40 PM

Yes, of course, this season is indeed a marker for Cryptocurrency to increase its price value.
Hopefully this time Cryptocurrency is experiencing price increases and providing good news for all Cryptocurrency users.
I am sure there is good news this month on Cryptocurrency.
We have been very enthusiastic in waiting when the value of Cryptocurrency prices rises in price and many people benefit from Cryptocurrency.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:02:07 PM

until now the market has not returned enough to recover until December. but the value of bitcoin will remain in the range of 6k $
and not to alt, the altcoin days are decreasing and this really makes me sick

Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:14:41 PM

Yes I totally agree on this matter that winter is coming... or should I say that winter is already here and I think that it really meant to stay because until now the crypto currency market is still very cold despite all the speculations that crypto market will start its bull run on October but until now that were almost in December all the crypto currency out there are still on its lowest market value.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:24:05 PM

Winter is almost near but all we hope summer will come to crypto currencies. Some of us are already getting sick from the low price. We need urgent treatment (bull run). Smiley

Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:59:47 PM

Enthusiasm is not completely lost. But only those who have studied cryptocurrencies well believe in the coin. The others have already stopped believing in them, but everything can change if growth begins.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:33:02 AM

hell yeah, john snow would be very surprised if he would learn about crypto) and I want to say that nothing to fear now, it is not a bear market, it has been just long, very long falling, but last few days as I know everything alright, coins are growing

winter is better than summer in cryptomarkets.
i hope november and december markets will make at least 1.5x
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:44:56 AM

hell yeah, john snow would be very surprised if he would learn about crypto) and I want to say that nothing to fear now, it is not a bear market, it has been just long, very long falling, but last few days as I know everything alright, coins are growing

winter is better than summer in cryptomarkets.
i hope november and december markets will make at least 1.5x
The past will never be repeated, so do not expect it. In my opinion, if the market rises, the BTC can only reach $ 8000 and the ETH will be $ 500 below this price, 2018 is a bad year. most of the electronic money. Unlike the previous year, the longer the hold, the more losses.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
SERVERIA

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:23:05 PM

Hope the cryptocurrency will soon recover in winter. It's annoying to seeing red the every day.We wait and hope for a high rise!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: