Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: coinmarket.io cut off support thread?  (Read 786 times)
AtlantisPlatform (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:25:14 PM

So what is going on with coinmarket.io, they said they were closing the suppport thread which is the only way to contact them that I know of. They also got all pissy and rude saying they wouldn't miss anyone who doesn't like how they do things, said they closed the thread in retaliation for a user they didn't like, said to thank this user for them closing support!

So the site is barely/not working and now they have cut off all communication? How do we resolve problems now. Doesn't sound like they are stable anymore and are getting angry at the amount of problems people ar ehaving and are attacking their customers. WOW!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnngbluntzky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:46:02 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 10:12:19 PM by johnngbluntzky

they pulled massive bs on me, accused me of being a thief, never apologized (but said they did), and called me a troll. it all ended up being coinmarket's error. they now have a self-moderated thread somewhere. have fun with them, imo he can fuck off. he was an asshole to me. i did nothing but trade there and try to promote his exchange.

several other people started telling them that their customer support attitude was poor, another exchange even came in to swoop up some unhappy customers. they say their public image failing, and tried to lie, defame me, and cover up their tracks.

their attitude was obviously poor. it was like this; "you should be glad for us as an exchange, we shouldn't have to be happy that traders bring us business."  <-- yes, coinmarket actually said this to people who commented on their attitude and false accusation, read the thread in my sig.

i am not the person they say i am, all one has to do is read through my post history to see i have been more than good to people, and more than effective @ combating trolls in this forum.

check my sig for all of the juicy details.

AtlantisPlatform (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:51:46 PM

they pulled massive bs on me, accused me of being a thief, never apologized (but said they did), and called me a troll. it all ended up being coinmarket's error. they now have a self-moderated thread somewhere. have fun with them, imo he can fuck off. he was an asshole to me. i did nothing ut try to promote his exchange.

several other people started telling them that their customer support attitude was poor, another exchange even came in to swoop up some unhappy customers. they say their public image failing, and tried to lie, defame me, and cover up their tracks.

i am not the person they say i am, all one has to do is read through my post history to see i have been more than good to people, and more than effective @ combating trolls in this forum.

Yes , whoever is handling the customer support responses should be fired, very unprofessional. I have been cheerleading for their site since day one. Now after reading the way they treat customers and how they view their business, I am worried about them. Nevermind the fact I have a negative btc balance and no fucking earthly clue why? And no way to find out, since they have no support link. That dude who was responding to you sounded lke a huge asshole and definitely makes anyone who reads that want to stay away.
johnngbluntzky

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:52:39 PM

good god, thank you for saying that.

AtlantisPlatform (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:01:07 PM

they pulled massive bs on me, accused me of being a thief, never apologized (but said they did), and called me a troll. it all ended up being coinmarket's error. they now have a self-moderated thread somewhere. have fun with them, imo he can fuck off. he was an asshole to me. i did nothing but trade there and try to promote his exchange.

their attitude was obviously poor. it was like this; "you should be glad for us as an exchange, we shouldn't have to be happy that traders bring us business."  <-- yes, coinmarket actually said this, read the thread in my sig.

check my sig for all of the juicy details.

I read where they accused you of abusing bugs and stealing from them in the public forum, I do not see an apology from them anywhere in the same forum. If they are going to call their customers thieves and trolls and tell them they suck in a public forum then they need to apologize in that same public forum.

So still interested in this bug abusing you were accused of, do they have a support groups you can go to if you are a bug abuser? Grin I mean c'mon, who has never abused a bug before! Grin What kind of bug was abused and did it give consent before you abused it!!
johnngbluntzky

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:07:44 PM

yea haha right. the "bug" was solo mining 58,000,000+ KARM and trying to sell 22mil of it on his exchange. he admitted he was wrong, but also basically told me i should deal with him calling me a cheat and leave. he let me w/d coins, but my acct was locked from trading. because he fucked up. so pathetic.

johnngbluntzky

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:09:55 PM

he said in his one of his lasts posts before having the thread locked "you can all thank johnngbluntzky" and now is going to host a self moderated thread. what a bitch. please people, do not trade there, they don't see you as customers. they see you as peons.

he tried to make me look like a troll, when obviously he is, and an asshole. an ignorant asshole. btw yea.. there was no such thing as an apology, all he did was continue to bastardize and defame me.

Flsteve

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:33:41 PM

I found it odd that he kinda apologized, then locked the thread and ended with .....You guys can thank Johnny bluntzky for that. He should put his pride and ego aside, apologized and save face. I doubt ill ever send BTC over there to trade, not after reading how someone was accused, sorta exonerated then jabbed at.... immature.
johnngbluntzky

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:36:27 PM

I found it odd that he kinda apologized, then locked the thread and ended with .....You guys can thank Johnny bluntzky for that. He should put his pride and ego aside, apologized and save face. I doubt ill ever send BTC over there to trade, not after reading how someone was accused, sorta exonerated then jabbed at.... immature.

thank you kind sir, i feel a bit exonerated here now that the brainwashed suckup-y customers aren't here suckling on his teet.

noobyonekenobi

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:18:02 AM

Best exchange so far

guys stop being a drama queens

PS4 Funds for my brother. Help me get it. Thanks! Smiley
BTC: 1MqhiNvDfSBRzFuXLkdvUfve4zavoFw2f8       UTC: UdGz8AS2tzTnf5qZ59uYbCRbVqEQJZrQC2
LTC: LTUMKwRAkqtvbyA5s8TeNHduvWk9t3DvkN    WDC: WjMWs8GUAyJXXtPJRXQXzJ9yjkda1GBbYs
meade16

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:46:44 AM

People abused their system by double spending. You know who you are lol  Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: