Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:14:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment  (Read 1034 times)
D4smin

Activity: 414
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 05:26:18 PM

Bitcoin - is Criptocurrency which occupies the top position as the most expensive coin and many in the Sale and Purchase in Market Exchange.
Ethereum - a type of Altcoin which at the beginning of its emergence aims to be a platform that can run through Smart Contract technology.
Bitcoin Cash - created to meet the needs of Coin Cripto in the midst of limited supply Bitcoin, Coin Bitcoin derivatives are launched and entered the market in mid-2017.
Dash - is the first coin that comes with CriptoNote technology which means network coin Dash is always up to date and save costs until it reaches 0.
Zcash - is a type of Altcoin or Cripto currency whose transactions can be done completely Anonymously.
Thus the 5 best Reference coin as a reference for long-term investment (Holding Coin), may be useful and can be a long-term investment alternative in the future.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:45:09 PM

you need to do your own research which altcoin you tend to invest, in cryptocurrency just trust nobody, many potential altcoin we have and many potential ICO we have also here, but it still need to learn it properly...it is your money, people can easily suggest many coin for you to invest. for now i will suggest you to invest in long term period, the price is unpredictable, since the volatility was one of biggest cryptocurrency risk. join every altcoin community and watch for the latest news, beware of scam...i hope you will find better solution for your investment in cryptocurrency.

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:50:14 PM

Hello, you are lucky to be involved at the right time when the market is red. It's great if you invest now. For me, to pick out 3 virtual coins that I think it's safe, the potential to introduce you to is bitcoin, eth, neo.

Indeed. This is the truth of the current market. Red blood bath always brings us opportunities that are worth investing in. For me there are more than 3, 10 coins which I am currently seeing as golden gate towards the profits. This period should be taken as enter point in most of the altcoins which are "undervalued"! Yes, such coins are worth investing because they are having higher odds of getting spiked now than previous one. Most of them are also below ICO prices and thus getting them above that price is easy stake now.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:55:27 PM

Hi, I need help on buying.  I am new to crypto industry and I want to invest right now as market is very low.  Suggest me any 3-4 good Alt coins to invest???
Dont let others suggest where you should invest, why? because if it fails then youll regret following that certain man. However since you're new try to invest into top 10 coins in coinmarketcap! I will not say any coin in particular but the top 10 is the safest bet for newbies.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:58:30 PM

Hi, I need help on buying.  I am new to crypto industry and I want to invest right now as market is very low.  Suggest me any 3-4 good Alt coins to invest???

If you are really new then i'd suggest invest on Bitcoin and Ethereum since the price right now is really cheap yet they have strong future since they are the top 2 leading cryptocurrency so get many now then wait for full or recovery run then sell them instant
thanhqn

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:01:30 PM

If you want to invest in the market with reduced value now. I think you should buy BTC or ETH. Because the value of the top two currencies is now very low. In the near future, the value of BTC or ETH will increase. Why would I recommend buying these two coins?
Because the value of the BTC increases, other altcoins will increase, if the BTC decreases, the value of the other altcoin will decrease. ETH is a brother so it will benefit when BTC increases.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:57:44 PM

Hi, I need help on buying.  I am new to crypto industry and I want to invest right now as market is very low.  Suggest me any 3-4 good Alt coins to invest???

hi, all  depends from your srategy. If risky strategy you can buy capp, kin, dta, zrx, elf. If no risky strategy you can buy coins from top -20, like ETC, NEO, ETH, XEM, EOS. But be ready that you can lose all your money, because cryptomarket is very unpredictable
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:00:38 PM

Since you are new to crypto make a time to research the best altcoins you will investing. Don't invest yet without gaining knowledge all about crypto that in the end you will regret. Search the best projects which may given you return of profit. So give it a time to search the top coins in the market this will help you.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:20:05 PM

Look at coins from top-10 according to market capitalization. This digital assets won't give you x5-10 in short-term, but you can surely earn profit.
GoodHounter

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:22:33 PM

while the market is falling, I would not invest now. and waited some time. because the price may be even lower.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:24:07 PM

I think you first study the cryptocurrency market and currency and what do you do, and then only invest, do not need to ask what to invest it should do you yourself

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:28:50 PM

If you are a beginner then start better with an investment of 1 coin.Find some altcoin is not well known but at the same time promising and try to invest in it.And preferably not all the amount that you have

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:31:31 PM

Invest on BTC more than ICO because in later month of this year bitcoin will bull again for sure. However if you want quality yet cheap altcoin go for. Ethereum, carnado, Stellar and eos. These alt coin have the potential to increase bigtime during bull market so better keep them in check.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:41:43 PM

For me its good to buy a bitcoin and ethereum because that two is ideal for investment and many persons become rich because of that two and i heard many times bitcoin and ethereum is there a big chances to grow up continuesly the price so buy now in a low price and sell it if the price will rise again.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:43:02 PM

bitcoin and eth, this is in the long run, well, 2 coins from the top 100, to your taste. I also advise you to pay attention to Asura coin.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Gyugita

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

for advice investing into altcoin maybe the right time now is:
1. Ethereum
2. Storiqa
3. Litecoin
4. Universa
it is altcoin which I think is suitable to invest now
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:45:04 AM

I think you can invest now whether you are investing in an ICO project or you are investing in bitcoin, for us it is good to do how to earn a lot of profit in the future.
W2014

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:46:27 AM

NEO because currently it is very undervalued coin and gives you about 5% return of investment per year in another cryptocurrency - GAS.
Which is great or?

VIAZ   ►   First Major Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Funding Platform on Tezos   ◄
WEBSITE | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:46:32 AM

If i were you, I will not invest in alt except to eth. You better invest in btc and eth because of its history in the market and ofcouse the use of it. It is hard to invest in alts because it will really take time to have a good value.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:47:46 AM

If you are a beginner, I think you need to choose something from the popular.For example, Ethereum,EOS,NEO and Litecoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: