Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment  (Read 1037 times)
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:48:04 AM

I will suggest you invest in ethereum, litecoin and Neo because they have very good potentials and good technologies. But it is also good to do yur own research about these coin before you invest in them for you to know what to do with these coin coin after you buy, like how long to hold each of them
anwar98

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:49:12 AM

Hi, I need help on buying.  I am new to crypto industry and I want to invest right now as market is very low.  Suggest me any 3-4 good Alt coins to invest???
I suggest you invest in ethereum. because the price ethereum is currently low and much in the interest of investors. so there is the possibility that ethereum will rise in price like last year.
and now is the right time to invest in ethereum. that's just a suggestion from me.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:52:00 AM

I'm currently holding eth, neo, ada and omg. You might as well try them, but to be sure better do some researching first so that you will know what you're gonna enter and so that you won't blame others if something might go wromg.
frirstfootonthemoon1989

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:11:52 AM

It seems to me that if you really look at the thing then it would be nice to stick to the lympo, etherium, zkash, yet as a perspective you can look at the project that I have in the signature!
icohunter56

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:53:46 AM

Hi, I need help on buying.  I am new to crypto industry and I want to invest right now as market is very low.  Suggest me any 3-4 good Alt coins to invest???
I don't recoomend you to hold or buy  any coin cuz for this year they aren't stable. You'd better look at ICO project tokens. Some of them is #Cryptics. It is really a tool of future for all traders and investors and this will go to the moon soon right after the mainsale. So check it and don't miss it !

jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:03:07 AM

Look at the conmarketcap from the first top 10 of the capitalization, you can choose any coins. The safest way is to invest in blue chips.
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:15:37 AM

ethereum, litecoin, EOS, NEO. It's just some suggestions only. for surely it is better to do an analysis to find out the altcoin is good for investment and especially better search can for the long term. do not the direct investment just because of the advice of others because of course need analysis in order to obtain certainty.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:20:47 AM

Hi, I need help on buying.  I am new to crypto industry and I want to invest right now as market is very low. 
Welcome to the crypto market but do you understand the volatility now? there are newbies before that are saying this but when they found out their money are starting to get down when the market starts to get on red, they are feeling sorry about it.

Suggest me any 3-4 good Alt coins to invest???
Always include bitcoin to your portfolio.

1. Bitcoin
2. Eth
3. XMR
4. Ltc
Most of the coins being on decentralized platform and not being backed up by any institutional or banking money, volatility is major part of crypto world. People investing in cryptos must understand this.

Moreover I agree to including bitcoin in portfolio cause no one knows when it might explode, but the other coins that you have suggested don’t have any real world applications and don’t hold much potential according to me specially LTC. There are way better coins in the market with advance tech.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:31:12 AM

yes now is the right time to invest, because the market is going down, I think now is very good for ETH and EOS investments, but I advise before investing You have to do coin research you will invest, congratulate invest and hopefully can succeed.

goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:39:02 AM

I can advise NEO/VEN/ DRAGON / ETC, but it would be better if you learn the coins, at least the most popular
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 11:48:34 AM

If you like the safety and long-term investment you do not pay attention to bitcoin, it is always worth investing when the current value is quite low. Also the suggestion about the good altcoins, in my opinion, you can buy ETH, XRP, NEO. Ethereum is still a good altcoin behind Bitcoin and its widespread popularity. ETH's current price is also quite cheap, although the market may dump a little bit more the current value is also quite good to buy. NEO is also very similar to ETH, the potential is huge, the value now has been reduced quite a lot. XRP is a great investment for many organizations, a safe option in the long run.
Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:56:08 AM

Bitcoin raised its dominance in the crypto currency market by 10% over the past 3-4 months. I decided to invest in Altcoins.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:04:53 PM

My picks are aion, ins, qsp and tio. They have solid teams. Just search about them in the internet and join their telegram. Read the wp and if don't understand something, then you can ask in their telegram group.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:11:48 PM

I think in this year EOS and CS which has good growth, for TRX itself I think good but there are some issues that make me hesitate to suggest it to you, which you must have BTC or ETH to keep watch because both are crypto very large.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:16:20 PM

I think in this year EOS and CS which has good growth, for TRX itself I think good but there are some issues that make me hesitate to suggest it to you, which you must have BTC or ETH to keep watch because both are crypto very large.
For this if you want to make a good profit then you have to buy ethereum or bitcoin because these coins have the ability to multiply your money. And actually altcoin just rely on bitcoin so in other words bitcoin is more advantageous than alt.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:33:18 PM

Bitcoin is a very lucrative investment and promising for long term, if you choose to invest in altcoin then I think EOS, Ripple,Litecoin and Ethereum are very good coins for investment and now the price of this coin is decreasing then you can buy it now and sell it when the price is soaring.
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:34:24 PM

Many coins are very low at the moment and I won't risk entering them right now but if you still want to risk it then I will suggest you buy these coins and hodl for the bull season. OCN, IOTA, HEXX, NEXT and SPOTCOIN (still in ico though)

alex7308

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:27:26 AM

Since you are new to crypto make a time to research the best altcoins you will investing. Don't invest yet without gaining knowledge all about crypto that in the end you will regret. Search the best projects which may given you return of profit. So give it a time to search the top coins in the market this will help you.
Remix00525

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:43:30 AM

I agree now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency. But be prepared for the fact that the market may fall even lower. If you do not know what to buy buy bitcoin.

Yes, it is  a good time to invest in cryptocurrency right now. But before investing you should condition yourself and tell yourself that you need to be patient  so that you can wait for the market value go high before selling. You can make it a long term investment. Either way you just need to be patient and wait.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:57:24 AM

Investing in digital money is quite risky. You should learn and invest with your limits!
In my opinion, from now until the end of 2018 is a good time to buy and hold altcoin!
Digital money market will recover!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: