Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:18:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment  (Read 1037 times)
AyeshaS (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:05:45 AM

Hi, I need help on buying.  I am new to crypto industry and I want to invest right now as market is very low. 
Welcome to the crypto market but do you understand the volatility now? there are newbies before that are saying this but when they found out their money are starting to get down when the market starts to get on red, they are feeling sorry about it.

Suggest me any 3-4 good Alt coins to invest???
Always include bitcoin to your portfolio.

1. Bitcoin
2. Eth
3. XMR
4. Ltc

Thanks for your suggestion for keeping such portfolio coins.  I think we do not know how much market can go down further.  Even if we invested at low, we cannot be sure if it go down more beyond our expectations, but we have to take calculated risks before investing wisely.
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:08:07 AM

you may listen to what others suggest you here but please do use your own brain and acquire lot of information from different sources before you make your investment decisions
AyeshaS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:37:29 AM

Hi, I need help on buying.  I am new to crypto industry and I want to invest right now as market is very low.  Suggest me any 3-4 good Alt coins to invest???
Right now the market has decreased really hard and at now it's a good moment for purchases. I would suggest some new altcoins - iost and from the checked ones - stellar and eos. All these coins are quite promising and they will grow well in the future.

That’s why I have invested some amount currently as it is perfect opportunity to buy coins before it will shoot to moon on expected bull run in coming months or later this year, even planning to buy more in coming months if market is showing such down trend further.

hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:32:03 AM

Hi, I need help on buying.  I am new to crypto industry and I want to invest right now as market is very low.  Suggest me any 3-4 good Alt coins to invest???
I think the best thing for you to do is to have your own research so that you will be guided on what coin to buy and what to do after buying some. If I were you I will buy bitcoin or ethereum so that you can gain a lot of profit.

arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:36:34 AM

For me I suggest this 3 coin for you to invest because I believe in this coin I know that this coin has a potential and a very profitable for investment kindly see this 3 coins .

1. BTC
2. ETH
3. TRX
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:51:03 AM

For me I suggest this 3 coin for you to invest because I believe in this coin I know that this coin has a potential and a very profitable for investment kindly see this 3 coins .

1. BTC
2. ETH
3. TRX

If you are new here in crypto world, then I strongly suggest you to watch the top 10 list of coinsmarketcap, and research every coins. But I recommend you two coins that have a bright future, which is the Bitcoin and Ethereum.

AyeshaS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:15:18 PM

Hi, I need help on buying.  I am new to crypto industry and I want to invest right now as market is very low.  Suggest me any 3-4 good Alt coins to invest???
As the market is quite low currently, you can buy any coin that is listed in the top 50 coins list on coin market cap. All the coins in market are way low from their all time high mark, so it’s great time to invest in any of the top coins in market.

I would personally recommend diversifying your investment in some less volatile coins such as BTC and ETH and some altcoins such as XRP, IOTA, TRX, NEO and EOS. These coins hold great potential and technology and are quite undervalued currently.

Yes, these are certainly good coins to invest.  Can you suggest me best 2-3 privacy coins at present for long-term, which I can invest now and expect good return in 1 or 2 years.  Is it ok to invest in Lisk, Monero, Zcash, XVG?
littlemonny

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:52:35 AM

If you are a beginner then start better with an investment of 1 coin.Find some altcoin is not well known but at the same time promising and try to invest in it.And preferably not all the amount that you have
kevincandra

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:10:29 AM

if you are confused to find 5 which is a good coin to invest, I think you should be on the safer side of starting with a coin like this:
1.ETH
2.BTC
3.EOS
4.NEO and
5.LTC
Currently they are discussing with many people and the coins are good to invest in the long run, because I believe this coin has a bright future. many people invest in this coin. I will not talk about them but you need to find out the reason why they are interested to invest in this coin. You should also know that every investment has a risk as well, you must be ready to accept the risk as well.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:12:22 AM

asking here is like: help me to lose my money guys
1. learn TA
2. learn coins you are investing in
3. learn money management
4> whaletank club
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:15:17 PM

I think starting an Investment is good thing to do as of now, to earn an good amount of income or profit and also to be a part of the successful investors in this kind of business and industry.
EdwardClinton

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:14:47 PM

Since you are a new investor, I will suggest you to invest in the bitcoin s bitcoin is the first crypto currency in this market and it has earned reputation. Bitcoin is relatively safer than any other coins in the market. Now the price of this coin also low and it will increase in the future so there is also a good opportunity to make profit.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:17:32 PM

I think for reliability you can take 2 coins , and there already further himself'll figure out EOS and ETH, this 2 reliable coin!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
AyeshaS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 06:26:02 AM

I think starting an Investment is good thing to do as of now, to earn an good amount of income or profit and also to be a part of the successful investors in this kind of business and industry.

Yes, done so far some amount of investment in past month, planning to further
invest more in coming as market seems to be on the low side still.
AyeshaS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 06:32:25 AM

As a newcomer you must learn all the rules and regulations for investment. Ethereum, Ripple, Lite chain , etc. are some good coins in the market. You can try investing on them.

Yes, I am studying more and more about other good coins like Zilliqa, Icon, Cardano, Qtum, Steem, Salt. Kindly suggest me if these are good coins for investment? 

bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:39:41 AM

if we want to invest in the market with reduced value at the present time, but it all depends on the strategy we use for investment, If all strategies have risk, but we can buy BTC or ETH, Because the value of the two top currencies is now very low In the near future, the BTC or ETH value will increase. Why I recommend to buy these two coins.
Belozerov85

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:48:56 AM

It is difficult to give any recommendations in this falling market. The best advice is not to listen to anyone and wait for the market to stabilize or begin to grow slightly.
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:13:40 AM

Many Altcoins have the opportunity to get better at the price and development of the project.
but this time I suggest you to study MatrixAiNetwork project.
Matrix is designed to be the new generation blockchain, MATRIX leverages the latest AI techniques to revolutionize the landscape of cryptocurrency. MATRIX differentiates itself from previous blockchains by offering breakthrough technologies in building AI-enabled autonomous and self-optimizing blockchain networks, which feature multi-chain collaboration and decoupling of data and control blocks ..
Features of MATRIX - Intelligent Blockchain
Easier - Allowing everybody to design smart contracts without explicitly programming
Safer - Making blockchains more robust under malicious attacks
Faster - Enabling faster applications and transactions
More flexible - Integrating public and private chains with the capability of adaptive optimizing.
https://www.matrix.io/

Good Luck !!!

Zebrodok

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:17:35 AM

When prices fall, many good coins have cheap price, it's time to invest, when the market is recovering, you will have a good arrived,I recommend Ethereum, Neo and Ada.
AyeshaS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:10:47 AM

This is a great time to purchase the coins and tokens that you are interested in, but you need to decide which coins and tokens to invest in based on short term and long term. If you are focusing on the short term, I recommend investing in DENT, ETN, Cardano, DeepOnion and Ethereum, Stellar, Ripple, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash would be great choices for the long term in my opinion. Do your research op.

Thanks for suggesting potential coins for investment.  I will search more about them before investing in some of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: