Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:36:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment  (Read 1028 times)
AyeshaS (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:49:41 AM

It seems to me that it is not too late to invest in the crypto currency. I think that in 2 years it will be possible to get a profit of 100-200%.

Note sure about 100%-200% profit as this crypto market is totally an unexpected market, but hoping I will get expected benefit within 1-2 years time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:51:20 AM

Hi, I need help on buying.  I am new to crypto industry and I want to invest right now as market is very low.  Suggest me any 3-4 good Alt coins to invest???

Ayesha I really recommend you not to rely on what people write in this thread. They usually have stake in promoted currencies. You will do the best to do your own research before investing

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
esjsr

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:56:04 AM

For starters, I would advise them to focus on learning, learning about encryption, and then you can try to listen to transactions or anything else related to encryption and make some money.
Kreks

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:19:30 AM

Hi, I need help on buying.  I am new to crypto industry and I want to invest right now as market is very low.  Suggest me any 3-4 good Alt coins to invest???
Maybe you can start from Ethereum, because altcoin is very liquid. Then Cardano because the price range is quite cheap, and maybe between Tron or Eos to diversify.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

I can advise you to invest in BTC, ETH, XRP or NEO. These coins have great potential and future. You will not regret if you make a choice in favor of these coins.
Levani91

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:44:21 AM

If you want to make money on cryptocurrency buy Ethereum. If you want to make a lot of money on cryptocurrency then buy coins with a small capitalization.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:50:04 AM

I have to suggest you mate that you should research first in cryptocurrency investment before investing in any coins. It is better to be more knowledgeable in every investments you do. In my experience,  ETH, BTC, NEO and RIPPLE are promising coins for now. You won't regret if you invest in that coin.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:51:29 AM

If you want to make money on cryptocurrency buy Ethereum. If you want to make a lot of money on cryptocurrency then buy coins with a small capitalization.

To make good moneys better to invest in potential coin like ethereum and bitcoin in where we can expect more profits to earned due to the higher fluctuation in market and demand with people. For now while the market is on dump you must wait until it explodes because time will come there are certain possibilities may happened.

Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:52:56 AM

Well, I also agree with that if we invest in ethereum, litecoin and Neo because they have excellent potential and good technology. But it's also great to do your own research on this coin before you invest in it so you know what to do with this coin coin after you buy.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

Choose any altcoins which are on the top of the market. If you are newbie there is no need in trying to find anything special. It is possible and quite simple to find good reliable coin for earning stable profit.
123jznjx1892889

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:14:42 AM

Since you are new to crypto make a time to research the best altcoins you will investing. Don't invest yet without gaining knowledge all about crypto that in the end you will regret. Search the best projects which may given you return of profit. So give it a time to search the top coins in the market this will help you.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:18:14 AM

ethereum will still continue to be one of the potential coins in the future, because I think ethereum will continue to grow to the best position. so I think you can add some nice coins like neo and cardano to make as an option.
ivlvov

Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:03:16 AM

If you are a newbie then do not hurry to buy any coin right now.While you still can not determine the promising ICO project and the reliability of minor altcoin, I recommend you invest your money in Bitcoin and Ethereum. These are two of the most popular and stable cryptocurrency at the moment. When the market is blowing up your clear profit can be invested in other less well-known projects such as NEO and Ripple for example.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Fantastickarl

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:05:58 AM

What type of investment do you want? short or long? If long buy bitcoin as so many source already give positive trust on bitcoin because the regulation of crypto will be soon adopted and applied. its best to learn how to pick profitable projects by acquiring knowledge and knowing how to pick your own projects than waiting for someone to suggest coins to buy
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:16:02 AM

If you have good capital, I would advise you to purchase ETHERIUM, so I consider NEO to be a very promising coin, and soon it will cost twice as much, EOS should also give a plus. If you want to buy and hold for a very long time, with little expense, then I advise you to buy Stellar
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:41:32 AM

The coins in the top five would be your best pick. The first altcoin you should be buying is ethereum. It is the best altcoin in the market and now that prices are suffering, it is at a good place for you to buy. After that, you should buy monero, privacy coins are the next best thing. Neo and ADA are some other good altcoins with a lot of potential.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:47:14 AM

Investment is very important in one's life because it saves money and prepares an individual for any unforeseen circumstances. However, the kind of investment you make will determine whether you are fully prepared for the future or not. In cryptocurrency, there are coins when you buy, you can earn more especially when the prices are down. Some of these coins are bitcoin, ETH, Litecoin just to mention a few.
GriTBitS

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

“A decentralized registry for unique assets”

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:49:39 AM

Choose any altcoins which are on the top of the market. If you are newbie there is no need in trying to find anything special. It is possible and quite simple to find good reliable coin for earning stable profit.
I agree, the market is still on the decline, so now it is profitable to buy any coin from the top coins, because they will bring profit with the growth of the market.

▄▄█████████                                                                                   
 ██▀       ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
██         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██         ██                                                                                ▀█▄
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██         ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄     ████████▄     █████████   ▀██▄  ▄██▀           ██
██         ██       ▄██▀    ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ██     ▀██▄   ██            ██████             ██
██         ██       ██▀          ██      ██    ██      ▀██   ██▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀██▀              ██
██         ██       ███          ██▄    ▄██    ██      ▄██   ██            ▄████▄             ██
██         ██        ▀██▄▄▄▄██    ▀██▄▄██▀     ██▄▄▄▄▄██▀    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██▀  ▀██            ██
██▄██████████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀           ██
███▀                                                                                          ██
██                                                                                            ██
▀█▄                                                                                           ██
 ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀████
                                                                                    ██       ▀██
                                                                                    ██       ▄██
                                                                                    ██      ▄██
                                                                                    ███████▀▀   
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █
█ █

*   Collect with Trust   *
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
 █ █
 █ █

Tokoyami

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

The coins in the top five would be your best pick. The first altcoin you should be buying is ethereum. It is the best altcoin in the market and now that prices are suffering, it is at a good place for you to buy. After that, you should buy monero, privacy coins are the next best thing. Neo and ADA are some other good altcoins with a lot of potential.
However I recommend you to invest in bitcoin and ethereum, these two different cryptocurrencies are the best and most reliable crypto you may have now, especially if you are a long-term holder. And besides, both are the most recommended by almost all the most profitable crypto and crypto holders.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

invest in crypto projects like Socratus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: