Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:21:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment  (Read 1034 times)
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:00:52 PM

Hi, I need help on buying.  I am new to crypto industry and I want to invest right now as market is very low.  Suggest me any 3-4 good Alt coins to invest???

I think it will be very difficult in the current setback trend, the market pattern tends to be red rather than green in growth. so the best option is to buy red and sell it is growing, that's what I did in this situation to get a little profit.

ambeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:01:21 PM

Hi, I need help on buying.  I am new to crypto industry and I want to invest right now as market is very low.  Suggest me any 3-4 good Alt coins to invest???
i would invest in eos, ethereum, litecoin and ada if i were you. and i would read about each project to be sure you understand it. it is a key point here

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

It is now better to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum. And as soon as they strongly grow in price to start buying altcoins.

Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:07:15 PM

Investments are only your choice. We can help with advice Grin) We need to carefully study the projects of all the tokens. And choose a few for investment.

I stopped taking advice of others, I got burned too many times in the past.  Most people giving crypto advice have some type of agenda ( usually to dump their own bags on you).  Always do your own research, it pays off in the end even though it may seem like a lot of work.  You'll have to sift through piles of garbage to find a few hidden gems.  
lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:10:24 PM

You're right.  Now the market is very low and it's time to buy coins, in order to make a profit!
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:28:27 PM

Investments are only your choice. We can help with advice Grin) We need to carefully study the projects of all the tokens. And choose a few for investment.

I stopped taking advice of others, I got burned too many times in the past.  Most people giving crypto advice have some type of agenda ( usually to dump their own bags on you).  Always do your own research, it pays off in the end even though it may seem like a lot of work.  You'll have to sift through piles of garbage to find a few hidden gems.  
Investment carries a degree of risks and losses, so we must be aware of that reality and accept it. In the volatile world of bitcoin, we can conclude when high is high, and when low is low. It's very important that we prepare, gain as much knowledge as we can, and take every experience as a guide to learn and improve decision making aspects and strategies.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:38:47 PM

Well, you really have to invest at your prospective coins in a market, which efforts is big requirements, do some research in most altcoins cause many have promising coins that brings a good profit and or bigger earnings.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292

Vave.com

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:39:22 PM

It is so important to think before you invest on any coins. There are lots of coin in the market. But you have to select the right to invest.
 I think Btc,Ethereum,waves,Aion is a good coin to invest cause the market is on downtrend and you can buy on low price.

Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:42:16 PM

For me investing is one of the most effective technique to earn money here on bitcoin, Also you can save money while you are investing here. The investors is very important here on bitcoin because they affect the bitcoin price to increase. It is a good idea to invest now when the bitcoin price is low because you can help the bitcoin price to increase.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

It is so important to think before you invest on any coins. There are lots of coin in the market. But you have to select the right to invest.
 I think Btc,Ethereum,waves,Aion is a good coin to invest cause the market is on downtrend and you can buy on low price.
The current condition of the Altcoin market will certainly make it difficult for us to choose to invest in Altcoin. Lots of coins have decreased and it is seen from market conditions that tend to be on the red path. For those of you who want to invest in Altcoin then selecting coins that are in the top 10 in coinmarketcap will be a careful choice. coins that are in the top position usually have a good level of success and have good durability in the face of bad conditions.

Buy coins that have high prospects and popularity. It can give you comfort in investing. Etherum , NEO , Stellar can be a good choice.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:47:25 PM

If you are newbie in this kind of investment you should first get some knowledge about it. Before you invest I suggest try to search more about cryptocurrencies and you should have strategies in investing so that you can assure you can make income. In addition, you should invest in solid coins like bitcoin and ethereum. However, the market is down and it is your chance to buy a lot of it and then you will hold it until the price goes up. Lastly, the important in investing in cryptocurrencies is you should be patience and do not ever panic.
Midas.Investments
Copper Member

Activity: 303
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:53:38 PM

You can find a lot of interesting info on our website or discord. We got coins rating special for you. Unfortunately, I cannot write the link below, but you can find our twitter midas_news
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:54:39 PM

If want invests the coin. First, you know about the coin price list. So check the coin price list in the marketplace. Then check the price day by day. This information helps to easy to choose the coin and invest for the future growth. Now the price goes down. So this right time to invest.
Find the below mention list for your information. Check the below mention price list then invest.

Ethereum
Litecoin
NEO
EOS
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:09:20 PM

1. Bitcoin;
2. Bitcoin;
3. Bitcoin;
4. Bitcoin...  Grin
It is just a joke but now Bitcoin seems to be the best cryptocurrency to invest. You also could pay attention to coins like EOS, Ethereum, Stellar and IOTA.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:11:31 PM

it is better for investment that you don't need to think about it anymore, because this is a future that where we need it in the future not for hurried needs and also this has been arranged neatly to measure our future.
Bendz

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

Try to buy an altcoin that is already on the top 50 list as the top coin price. Usually the price of the coin has more potential to grow and you can have the chance to get a profit.
vin1103

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:17:00 PM

best suggestion for newbies is in top 5 altcoins like ethereum, ripple and bitcoincash this for your safety and you hold thats coins till end year, thats my suggestion you can try

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:17:31 PM

When looking for best altcoin always consider the risks that might lose your investment. Price of altcoin are dropping so pick coins which is profitable altcoin that has development. Invest in btc, eth, and eos if in doubt search a great project.
ukw

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:34:23 PM

Coins should be consistent with your investment strategy and also with the capital you have. I would personally choose Ethereum (because I think by the end of the year will be at least x3 or x4), EOS or NEO. Or long-term investments like Cardano, Stellar and Komodo. But the choice is entirely yours.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ligerti

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:18:02 AM

Now I focus my attention on buying Eth, NEO, LTC and Waves. I believe that these projects have an excellent potential for development with a strong development team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: