Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:09:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Life with a Gambler - Solution!  (Read 1180 times)
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:33:26 AM

In gambling we should only use our money, if we run out, we must go home. Don't use children's rationing, our wives to gamble because it must be very painful for them. If you want to gamble, use our personal money.

That is a good suggestion but I will stick to what other people say to me, instead of gambling, why don't you invest your money on your children and family? It is something that made me realize that I am risking my money into gambling while my family has a great future ahead of them than my gambling. I'd rather risk my money into my family rather than use it on gambling.
Good, thinking of your love ones happiness is far better than thinking of satisfying your lust for gambling, instead of wasting time and your money better to look forward, investing with anything that will allow your family to benefits at the end will be more enjoyable than continuing to play gambling., always look for more positive side of future outcome.

Yes, this one of the suggestion to gamblers out there because gambling will surely kill us when we are addictive to it and which we cannot able to spend time with the family. It is always good to spend time with families and find other sources of investment, in order to spend some time with the families.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:53:20 AM

In gambling we should only use our money, if we run out, we must go home. Don't use children's rationing, our wives to gamble because it must be very painful for them. If you want to gamble, use our personal money.

That is a good suggestion but I will stick to what other people say to me, instead of gambling, why don't you invest your money on your children and family? It is something that made me realize that I am risking my money into gambling while my family has a great future ahead of them than my gambling. I'd rather risk my money into my family rather than use it on gambling.
Good, thinking of your love ones happiness is far better than thinking of satisfying your lust for gambling, instead of wasting time and your money better to look forward, investing with anything that will allow your family to benefits at the end will be more enjoyable than continuing to play gambling., always look for more positive side of future outcome.
The greed of the people is the key of the gambling's success since they people want to be rich without much effort they are looking for investment with high returns and also try to bet for making money this is one kind of people and some other people were gambling because of failure in their life so they want to make something considerable among others.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
joyclicks

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:39:29 AM

The greed of the people is the key of the gambling's success since they people want to be rich without much effort they are looking for investment with high returns and also try to bet for making money this is one kind of people and some other people were gambling because of failure in their life so they want to make something considerable among others.
It is good that you care for your family. Life with a gambler is very hard and your family will feel bad while you lose money in gambling especially the money which is necessary for your family. If you want to gamble you should use extra money and not the money for your daily needs. If you do so you will lose your respect in your family and they will be in depressed conditions.

FANFARE ◄◄◄◄ The World’s First Blockchain-Powered Social Commerce Community►►►► (https://tokensale.fanfare.global/)
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 09:27:09 AM

Solutions to this problem vary per person. It may or may not have the same effect as to the other but it never hurts to try. I think one of the most effective solutions is to invest on a new hobby (that does not relate or is a far different category to gambling). Once you’ve invested in that, you’ll be able to spend more time to that hobby and to yourself. Little you’d know, you no longer find yourself gambling.
Yeah the solution for some people is different because they have their own reasons for surviving on gambling and psychological differences also affect. but in many cases your solution is quite helpful. look for other profitable activities that do not have a high risk like gambling just spending your time on there. it made a lot of player got out of addiction in gambling
We can never say that they have some reasons that are clearly valid, if you suffer from different mental problems, you wouldn't know that unless they share it. I agree that @SushiMonster has a point on having a new hobby. Definitely nowhere near close to gambling. The wrong thing with it is you could get addicted to that too and you might have a wrong point of view if not treated well. I don't agree that you should gamble anymore if you were once addicted.

~snip
It is good that you care for your family. Life with a gambler is very hard and your family will feel bad while you lose money in gambling especially the money which is necessary for your family. If you want to gamble you should use extra money and not the money for your daily needs. If you do so you will lose your respect in your family and they will be in depressed conditions.
I think it's best to take care of your family. For me, it's the number one priority in my life, next to getting rich. lol. I want to be rich and having the right mindset is the way to do it. It should always be like that, not using the budgeted money. I think they wouldn't just lose respect but they may hate you for it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
himtater87

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:19:28 PM

The best option is this that you must spend your time and money with your family. By God you will feel mental relaxation when you spend your free time with your family. Family is everything in your life. If you lose money, you can get it back but if you lose your family, you will not be able to get them back. I have seen many people committing suicide due to debts in gambling. They have no care for their families.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:00:12 AM

~snip
I think it's best to take care of your family. For me, it's the number one priority in my life, next to getting rich. lol. I want to be rich and having the right mindset is the way to do it. It should always be like that, not using the budgeted money. I think they wouldn't just lose respect but they may hate you for it.
Taking care of family is always going to be the number one priority, there is no doubt about that and it is just a pity that sometimes, certain people tend to get engrossed in their gambling activities, that they let it not only affect their lives, but also that of those who are close to them and in this case, I am referring to nuclear family members.

Gambling is one thing you really do not want to be taking as a regular thing if you are even a family man as that in the end will not even pass a good message, and for the fact that you have so much responsibility and you are gambling the money away shows real act of irresponsibility.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:16:25 AM

Well, that greed is certainly what has led so many people into messing up big time when it comes to being able to keep them-selves in check in gambling. Most gamblers always have this mindset of wanting to win at all cost because they believe there is actually something for them in the long run and that is a bad thing to be doing when it comes to gambling.

You really should understand that gambling is just a game of luck and the chances of winning is lesser than losing, which you really want to come in terms with first before even forging ahead.
Cocesstraable

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:24:08 PM

~snip
Taking care of family is always going to be the number one priority, there is no doubt about that and it is just a pity that sometimes, certain people tend to get engrossed in their gambling activities, that they let it not only affect their lives, but also that of those who are close to them and in this case, I am referring to nuclear family members.

Gambling is one thing you really do not want to be taking as a regular thing if you are even a family man as that in the end will not even pass a good message, and for the fact that you have so much responsibility and you are gambling the money away shows real act of irresponsibility.
Unfortunately people become so much addicted to gambling that they consider it as everything. It is important that we should reduce our gambling activities ups to a limit and should not exceed that limit which then make a lot of problems for them.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:49:09 PM

~snip

Its indeed a irresponsible thing to be done by someone.I cant imagine on how a certain person would able to see his own family sacrifices because of the mistakes that he had done.I cant see on such situation but same as you said there are really some situations that do like this.People do commit mistakes but we should not let ourselves coming into this point where we know that we are endangering our love ones.

Needs is always been a priority rather than on your own leisure and this thing should really be put up on our mind always.Its hard to resist addiction but if you are aware on the possible effects or thing happen ahead then you will surely think twice.

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:52:08 AM

the main factor is the environment, if the environment where we live is far from gambling, then gambling addiction can be reduced little by little because there are no friends to play. and the economic situation that is falling sometimes can also be a reason for gambling addicts to stop even for a moment.
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:43:27 AM

the main factor is the environment, if the environment where we live is far from gambling, then gambling addiction can be reduced little by little because there are no friends to play. and the economic situation that is falling sometimes can also be a reason for gambling addicts to stop even for a moment.

Family environment do play a vital role in shaping up a child future. If the environment is good chances are that it will help him avoid the cases which will take him to blunder and will be more sorted as compared to other where the environment is not so good.

████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:23:13 PM

everyone must be able to do this, by prioritizing their families and thinking about their future. if we are a wise gambler, of course we must be able to balance between risking money to gamble and prioritizing the family we have. do not let because often gambling family economy will always feel deprived
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:37:25 AM

Family environment do play a vital role in shaping up a child future. If the environment is good chances are that it will help him avoid the cases which will take him to blunder and will be more sorted as compared to other where the environment is not so good.
How you grow, the training you receive while growing up and the environment you find yourself in, will always have a huge part to play with the way you tend to see things naturally, and that is why you get to see some people fashioned in a way that would always be different since we are always from different backgrounds and some of the things you may see as abnormal, someone else because of the exposure see it as something normal.

It is just the way life is fashioned in that aspect, and it is only left for us as an individual to try as much as possible to find a way to get out from that hole that we have found ourselves eventually as we get more matured, and that is if you really decide to get matured.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:08:13 AM

Well, in a way, environment can actually get to have a lot of part to play most of the time, and that is simply because what you are exposed to most especially at an early age, can make you to see things that are not normal as a normal thing because of those exposure, and if you manage to find yourself doing things in that lane without some extra caution, the chances of being fully exposed to it will always be there. Life with a gambler is something that can be crazy, most especially when you are trying to make them see reason to reality but they just do not want to.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:43:43 AM

Yes, this one of the suggestion to gamblers out there because gambling will surely kill us when we are addictive to it and which we cannot able to spend time with the family. It is always good to spend time with families and find other sources of investment, in order to spend some time with the families.

Besides that, we can lose all of our money which we can use for our family and gives them a better life in the future. It is always better if we can thinking about our family because without them, we are nothing and with them, I am sure that we can reach something that we want. So it is a good suggestion for every people which still in the gambling games or for some people who want to quit from gambling games itself. Remember your family, give them a happy, spend your time with them and you will get something that you cannot imagine before.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:07:06 PM

But now online casinos are mushrooming and even though our environment is far from gambling the possibility of becoming an addict remains because online gambling can be done without the need of friends. We should do extra efforts nowadays to make sure our kids won't affected by gambling stuffs and things.

pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:33:51 PM

But now online casinos are mushrooming and even though our environment is far from gambling the possibility of becoming an addict remains because online gambling can be done without the need of friends. We should do extra efforts nowadays to make sure our kids won't affected by gambling stuffs and things.

Doesn't this sound a bit unrealistic and hypocritical? You're advertising a casino, posting on a gambling board, possibly are a gambler yourself, and you're preaching that the rise of online gambling makes it easier to get addicted and that we should make kids stay away from it? Are you joking?
You don't become an addict by having access to a product. You can buy alcohol in every store and it's not very expensive, but less than 1 person out of 100 becomes an alcoholic.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:19:37 PM

Although it seems to you that there are no solutions, I assure you that your answer is within your reach. The answer to the question of what you should do cannot be given to you by your friends, families or even experts, but only by yourself.

What I can tell you is that you can not influence the will of your loved one to solve the problem if he/her ever thinks he has it. The behavior of the loved one can certainly indicate that he/her is a gambling-dependent person. Gambling addiction is sometimes referred to as - "hidden disease" because there are no obvious physical signs or symptoms such as drug dependence or alcohol dependence. Compulsive gamblers usually deny or alleviate the problem, and they do everything that is in their power to hide their problem.

The gambling addiction is the type of impulse control disorders and because of that, the compulsive gamblers cannot control gambling impulse, even when they know how bad and harmful they are. The gambling problem can burden relationships, hinder responsibility at home and at work, and lead to a financial disaster. Although gambling addiction can be cured, every treatment is the key readiness of a person to admit to having a problem and wanting help.

In most cases, the relationship is burdened to such an extent that it also affects the health of the non-gambler in a relationship, and ultimately determines the further course of life that does not go in the desired direction. Blackmailing the loved one to terminate the addiction will not lead to the desired effect, nor the "forced" treatment will. If a loved one is not aware of at the moment that he/her has a problem that needs to be resolved, none of the above solutions will result in improvement.

It is important that you realize what you want and how well you are willing to neglect your own needs, wishes and priorities until your loved one feels he/her has a problem.

I suggest an honest conversation with the loved one, without condemnation and blackmail, which will show you in what way is he/her looking at his/her own problem, and then comes your decision about the further course of the relationship: the willingness to fight with the uncertain end, or the decision to continue your life course in the other direction.

To all of you with the same problem, I wish a lot of luck and courage!

My questions are:

Do you have the same problem at home?

If you have this particular problem are you trying to solve it?

If you have solved it, can you share your "personal fight" flow and outcome here?

Thank you!

Some people are provided to be a gambler because they only hope on gambling.And it is good if you know how to manage being a gambler to profit But if you're become an addict there's no good thing to do in your life.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:45:26 AM

Some people are provided to be a gambler because they only hope on gambling.And it is good if you know how to manage being a gambler to profit But if you're become an addict there's no good thing to do in your life.

It is difficult to manage our time for playing gambling games because all we want to do is how we can win the games which are too difficult if we don't have a luck. We need to know that gambling will make us become addicting in gambling itself and we have a choice to play in every day or play in our free time. We already know about the risk of gambling but unfortunately, we are tempting to chase the money in the game so we continue to play the games.
Rruchi man
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1085

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 05:20:11 AM

Good thinking, but have you also thought about the possibility of winning millions from gambling, a substantial amount that will give both you and your family joy?

A better approach for me is keeping the money you spend for gambling in check. This may be achieved by drawing up a monthly or weekly budget depending on how you earn and allocating a certain percentage of your income to gambling and then try to stick to it.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄